Other The Dark Humor Thread

The Omen of Death

My presence has marked your eventual demise.
Hello folks! Welcome to the thread for the various connoisseurs of dark humor, black humor, and dead babies!

PLEASE NOTE RIGHT NOW IF YOU ARE SQUEAMISH, ARE OFFENDED EASILY, OR JUST NOT INCLINED TO THE DARKER THINGS IN LIFE LEAVE THIS RIGHT NOW.

Because as we all know...

1518119296196.png

Haha lol, so anyway for those more inclined for liquefied dead baby instead of coffee, here are the ground rules.

1. Remember RPN rules and do not break them.

2. Memes, general jokes, and whatnot are all welcome, however videos of anything graphic is not.

3. Please refrain from posting jokes that are light hearted in nature, as this is meant for more dark humor.

4. You can post as many dark, or black, or blood colored jokes as you want.

5. Obviously remember to have a good laugh everyone!

Anyway I will start!

1518119752312.png

A man went into a library and asked for a book on how to commit suicide. The librarian said: “Fuck off, you won’t bring it back.”

A guy is walking with a young boy into the woods. The boy says “Hey mister its getting dark out and I’m scared.” the man replies “How do you think I feel, I have to walk back alone...”

What do Pink Floyd and Princess Diana have in common?
Their last big hit was the wall.

Why did the baby cross the road?
It was stapled to the chicken.

Y'know how people say that White people can't jump?

Bet those people haven't seen the 9/11 tapes.

Edit: I mean, eventually there would have been a 9/11 joke.

Last edited:
A man went into a library and asked for a book on how to commit suicide. The librarian said: “Fuck off, you won’t bring it back.”

A guy is walking with a young boy into the woods. The boy says “Hey mister its getting dark out and I’m scared.” the man replies “How do you think I feel, I have to walk back alone...”
Fuck these got me so good.

Wanna know what's bad about being a black Jew?

You have to sit in the back of the oven.

Edit: This thread is where my people live. I love all these jokes so much.

ET3QF.jpg

Fuck these got me so good.

Wanna know what's bad about being a black Jew?

You have to sit in the back of the oven.

Edit: This thread is where my people live. I love all these jokes so much.
Haha glad to hear they gave you a good laugh, my fellow man of culture heh.

What's the difference between a piece of wood and a refugee?

A piece of wood swims.

((god I love these jokes xD))

Three guys are on a plane, one is black, one is white, and one is Mexican. The pilot says:

“There’s too much weight on the plane, you all need to throw something off the plane.”

The black guy throws his Jordan’s and says: “We have too many of these in our country.”

The Mexican throws off his lawn mower and says: “We have too many of these in our country.”

The white guys throws off the Mexican and says: “We have too many of these in our country.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back