Other The Dark Humor Thread

I was once called an asshole and a horrible person for the jokes I make, I just laughed because the person couldn't get out of their wheelchair to do anything.

This just in, there was a severe car crash between two vehicles in Mexico City today, we have reports of 30+ dead.

What's the worst part about breaking up with a Japanese girl?

You gotta drop the bomb twice before she gets it.

Columbine's basketball team was never as good as they used to be after that day, they lost their 2 best shooters.

Hardest part of eating a vegetable is the damn wheelchair.

It's hard being a vampire these days, especially in America, why? Because there's hardly any low fat blood anymore.

I'm not sick, I'm twisted. Saying I'm sick makes it sound like there's cure.

I saw a kid getting beaten by 4 guys since he was gay. I decided to go and help, no way he had a chance against all 5 of us.

International Procastination Society has scheduled their board meeting for tomorrow afternoon. On second thought, maybe the day after sounds better.

What's the best part about a third person shooter? Realizing that you do indeed have psychic powers, that your inner school shooter is sitting right to you. Start your killstreak now!

This just in, the mantra of disability awareness day: break a leg, don't get down.

"Doctor, I can't sleep at night."

"Take this pill." The Doctor said. "If you wake up in the morning, take another one."

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says, "Calm down. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence; then a gun shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says, "OK, now what?"

I was walking down the street one day and I passed the gun store. I walked in and and everything was half off. I didn’t know back to school sales had started already.

What’s the difference between a priest and acne? At least acne waits til the boy is 12 to come on his face.

I opened a company selling landmines disguised as prayer mats. Prophets are going through the roof.

whats the difference between a jew and a pizza ... the pizza wont screem when you put it in the oven :3

How many college students does it take to change a lightbulb? Sixty. One to do the actual changing, and fifty-nine to stage a protest because the light it gives off is white.

“It’s very hard to tell if the Queen is unhappy with you. She hasn’t really cracked a smile since Diana died.”

"People seem to constantly say that Steve Jobs died too soon, I don't know about you? But I feel like it's some kind of cosmic irony when we remember the battery life of their products"

"People say there is no good way to die have clearly never heard 'Drug-Fuelled Sex Heart-Attack' "

“If you get offended by any jokes, by the way, feel free to Tweet your outrage on a mobile phone made by a ten-year-old in China.”

"I hate racism. I could never be Racist. I haven't finished hating all white people"

“Glasgow is a very negative place. If Kanye was born in Glasgow he would have been called No You Cannae.”

Chris Brown: "Serious Tweet: I think skateboarding and break-dancing should be an Olympic sport".

Frankie Boyle: "@chrisbrown Or intergender boxing, you'd be in with a chance of a medal there mate".

Thank you, Frankie Boyle!
And now for Bill Burr!

"There's a critical point when you've stayed single too long, that your brain switches from "No, don't say that" to "Eh, fuck it. Say it, see what happens."

"I am so pro-swine flu it's ridiculous. We need a plague. It's gotta happen. And don't worry, it's only gonna kill the weak. Seriously. Put on a sweater, take some vitamins, you're gonna be fine! We gotta let mother nature do her thing, man. She keeps trying to help us out and we won't let her do it."
---------------------------------

whats the hardest thing about eating vegetables?
-the wheelchair

what do you call an autistic kid that was hit by a school bus?
-mashed potato

I have found my true calling at last.

------
A child said to his father, "Dad, I'm hungry."

The father replied, "Hi hungry, I'm Dad!"

The child died of starvation not long after.
------
How do you go everywhere at once? By stepping on a landmine.
------
What's worse than finding half a worm in your apple? The holocaust.
------
When does a joke become a dad joke? When it leaves and never comes back."
------
What's the difference between a terrorist training camp and an orphanage? I don't know. I just fly the drone.
------
What do snipers feel when shooting people? The recoil.
------
My grandfather told me that my generation relies too much on technology. So I unplugged his life support.
------
A guy was walking to a bar and on his way he found a girl tied up to the railroad tracks. He untied her and they had sex. Guy gets to the bar, friends ask why he's so late, tells them about the girl he found and all the different positions they fucked in. Friends give him props and ask if he got head, guy replies "I couldn't find it."
------
My father has the heart of a lion and a lifetime ban from the zoo.
------
I bought my blind friend a cheese grater for his birthday. A week later, he told me it was the most violent book he ever read.
------
What's the difference between a school bus full of orphans and a computer? I give a fuck when my computer crashes.
------
Why did Hitler kill himself? Because of the gas bill.

If Jesus died for our sin, then who died for our cos and tan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back