Race: Vengeful Revenant

Height: 7.5 feet

Weight: Varies

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Appearance:

blood_moon_thresh_by_pantsuqueen-d90u28q.png

Weapon/s:

-A scythe attached to a very long chain, used as a throwing weapon

-Themself (they have claws and horns... I'm pretty sure that'd be acceptable weapons...)

Bio:

Kal'Thazaan is the amalgamation of vengeful spirits who were damned by the wrongs of others, living a life of treachery, betrayed and died. The vengeful spirits eventually en-massed into this one fiend, whose only purpose is to bring vengeance to those who have died of treachery and made the 'Dark Pact' with Kal'Thazaan. Due to being a amalgamation of vengeful spirits, Kal'Thazaan has many 'personalities' and the dominant one would be the one who has most recently made the Dark Pact with the fiend. Those who makes the Dark Pact with Kal'Thazaan will have their own soul abosrbed into the Revenant's body, which they may use until they have achieved vengeance, which they will then rest within the red lantern. While inside the lantern, it has been described by Kal'Thazaan's other personalities as a 'pleasant experience.' They describe it as they were in their own world, so close, yet distant from the reality outside. They will be called to use the Revenant's body if a particular personality is required, however.

The current dominant personality is the late King of Darkhold. After he and his wife drank the water, he realised it was poisoned. In his last breaths, he heard a dark voice. Dark, yet a benevolent one.

WE have seen your once beautiful life.

WE have seen it's end, at the hands of a traitorous woman.

WE understand your feelings, and have come to bring tidings of vengeance.

Make the Dark Pact, and let us exact vengeance upon those who have wronged you...

The desperate, and angry king accepted the creature's proposal to join them, and so he soon found himself, in the body of another. Yet he felt different. He was so much more powerful, and ancient. He was something that none would be able to comprehend. He had more power than he'd ever have as King of Darkhold... He heard the beckoning of the others. To exact vengeance upon his wrongers, and finally take his rest with them. His task was clear. To kill the faker, that had killed him, and his wife, and taken his child away from him...

Personality:

He still has his quick temper from when he were alive, and is really easily annoyed. He really hates what Darkhold's become, and ESPECIALLY THAT F*CKING HIGHLORD. He had made out Darkhold to be as just as he could be, not to have tyrants walk the streets and make its citizens grovel at some tyrants feet. He resents the fact that he does not recognise his son, and only knows that Bowyn is his son due to his title as Prince. He does not fancy Lightwood though, and will not ally with them either. He merely watches the 'queen' in the shadows, waiting for the opportunity to strike...

(ok... I think I went overboard with this... I don't expect this to be accepted xD i'm just bored AF, so I whipped up a CS to kill time...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back