• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Dark Elves vs The Light Elves. (Fantasy-War!) - (Looking for roleplayers!)

Greetings ladies and gentlemen!

This is like, my 3-4th time looking for roleplayers. With a few succsesfull attempts.

I'm a literate roleplayer! I can roleplay with anyone and anywhere! Just feel free to hit me up! I've got many other plots similar with fantasy and elves all that. Any writing length is desired.

My name is Nesy! (My nickname is: Nesy.) I can't play female because I am bad at it obviously. But I am a very good male-player.

MXM
MXF
You can be any gender or anything.

Roles:

Human X Dark Elf
Human X Light Elf
Human x Queen/Princess Dark/Light Elf
Human X King/Prince. Dark/Light Elf
Human x Human
Plot/concept:

Genre: Medieval,Sci-fi,Sci-fantasy or Fantasy or war.. (Can fit with any genre)

On a lovely day in the modern world, Nesy would be walking by the street doing his buisness.. Until suddenly a rift sucked him in and he was transported to a magnificant fantasy/Sci-fi/medieval-fantasy world with a lot of fun things to discover...But very dangerous things too! But he also will encounter alliances that been there since the world's creation. The elves has long thought that humans never existed and they were just "legends" or fairy tales and that they were wiped out by something else.. But they were wronged when Nesy arrived by accident... The world can consist of many smaller alliances. But there are 2 large superpower-nations. There can be more then just elves on this world..

What will Nesy discover there? Nobody knows.. There are 2 alliances in this battle.. The Alliance of the Light Elves and the Alliance of the Dark Elves.

They are in furious war on eachother for power and glory.. But the war would take an other turn when the elves sensed a human precense.

So what do these 2 alliances want?

The Light Elves: They are a warrior nation just like the Dark elves but they have a different purpose.. Protect and sheild the world from evil.. Ruled by the leaders that are against the darkness.

The Dark Elves: They are also a warrior nation just like the Light Elves.. But their purpose is to spread chaos and take the world from everyone.. They want all the power basically... Ruled by ruthless leaders.

The Elves knew that Nesy can be used as a super-weapon to destroy one of the alliances.. But how? Nesy is believed to have some strange power that has been long inside of him ever since his birth and that he's somewhat unique rather then other humans they've seen in the past.

The story will depend.. Which side will Nesy join on? What does he really want? Power? Or peace and living together.

The story is in our hands. (Feel free to discuss with me the concept
:D
) You can play as any gender or role you want based off this!

Anime is allowed of course!

Feel free to post your ideas on my PM if you don't like the previous plot! :)

Or down here on the forum reply below.

--UPTATE: Multiple Settings - (Looking for roleplay!) #4 -- (3 plots)-(1x1) - (UPTATED 16:45 UTC)

This is an uptate! If you do not like this plot we can always make one up! Also, this is where I keep my plots.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back