• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Dancing Witch (Open Looking for player)

TheCrazyBirbLady

Queen of the Birbs
(The story in reference is the song “Witch Hunt” By Vocaloid if you would like to listen.)

A young woman on a small stage, in the center of a small courtyard, in the heart of a small town, opened her mouth, letting out her large voice to begin a tall tale, “Come now, gather around. Behold such a saddening tale.” She began, stepping around the round stage, her skirt flowing around her legs and skimming the borders of the stage as she swept around. “Come now, leave not behind your handkerchief, it may keep you well.” As a small crowd gathered around her story began, “One time long long ago, there lived a young witch in the land. Ah yes, she came to love a young prince, so the story goes.” Her voice flowed in a rhythmic fashion, practically singing in a hypnotic melody. “No need for magic to stop time, no spell can achieve what I feel. Love bounding through every hour joy lights a new day.” Then lifting her arms as if she was hung on a cross and standing on the tips of her bare toes, “Tied me tight to a cross, I look longing at the sky.” She then dropped to her heels and picked off a sword from a man in the crowd and held it in the direction she had stood crucified. “Penitence for your crime! Penitence and your life!” Then handing the shocked man back his sword she looked at the crowd in a saddened, quite convincing look, “If I pray, who will hear? I am drowning in their cheers.” She continued with her story, singing and dancing around the stage and crowd, pulling them into the story and drawing them closer with every line. The crowd was entranced by her as she told the story of how a jealous girl framed the prince's lover for killing the prince and persecuting her as a witch.

There was an eruption of clapping and praise as the story ended. The woman gave a bow and stepped off the stage for a flutist to begin his performance. The woman adjusted her bag that lay on her hip when you notice she is putting many small coin pouches into it. Then she began to walk a little faster around the corner of a building.

((Open-ended RP, taking place in medieval times, wizards dragons and that jazz are in and welcome! You can be whatever character you like, a couple of ideas are guard, knight, civilian, fellow performer.))

This is a fantastic prompt, I feel compelled to ask if you're still looking for someone to play this with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back