• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Dalish Curse: A Dragon Age Adventure [OPEN]

spacepanda

Galaxy Elf Extraordinaire
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
treebannerdalish.jpg

The Dalish Curse

***Interest Check***

I'm looking for about 3 to 4 players available to post about two to three times a week. The game takes place in the Dragon Age Universe (in Thedas) in the country of Ferelden three years before the Fifth Blight (Dragon 9:28.)

If you are unfamiliar with how the Dragon Age tabletop RPG works, it utilizes 3 six-sided dice, so it's very easy for beginners to learn. Please check out the LINK HERE if you are interested in more information. Feel free to ask any questions below. :]

treebanner2.jpg

Last edited:
Hi! I'd be interested in signing up. I'm on holidays and usually have time between uni classes to post replies so I should have the availability. I'm flexible about who to play as I have a lot of characters I can adapt.

But I haven't signed up for a game on RPN for a while :-_-lines: Would you like us to post a character using the template or..? How should I go about trying to Sign-Up, pls?

Hi! I'd be interested in signing up. I'm on holidays and usually have time between uni classes to post replies so I should have the availability. I'm flexible about who to play as I have a lot of characters I can adapt.

But I haven't signed up for a game on RPN for a while :-_-lines: Would you like us to post a character using the template or..? How should I go about trying to Sign-Up, pls?

Hello! We were once in a Dragon Age Rp together that died, WOE IS ME!! Your spot is now reserved :> All characters start out at level one, so take a look at the rulebook and you can start thinking about what kind of character you would like to play. For now, please refrain from posting a CS.

Hello! We were once in a Dragon Age Rp together that died, WOE IS ME!! Your spot is now reserved :> All characters start out at level one, so take a look at the rulebook and you can start thinking about what kind of character you would like to play. For now, please refrain from posting a CS.
I remember! We were playing Wardens and then it... Ah hem yeah. Oh yay, thank you! I'll start looking at characters and mock up some sheets for later.

Jaye Jaye two friends of mine are going to join. Let me know if you're still interested and I'll add you to the discord :>

Looking for an additional player now that the party will be in town soon! The RP has barely begun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back