• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Daily life of Kim Jong Un

Captain Gabriel

Three Thousand Club
You just woke up. It's not your bed. Not your room. You look around, trying to find answers. Looking in the room you see asian-looking butlers and portraits of Kim Jong Un on the walls. You get up and rush to a mirror...

Kim_Jong-un.jpg

YOU ARE KIM JONG UN!
The butlers rush over to you in panic, "Are you alright, my glorious overlord?!" The tallest one asks. You somehow speak and understand Korean, "I am good." You say, still pretty confused. You look around and notice the butlers desperately trying to help in any way they can. You start to feel overwhelmed by the presence of all of these people...

Now, you...
  1. Ask them to leave kindly.
  2. Order them to leave.
  3. Execute them for being in your presence without authorization.
  4. Leave them be and run to the bathroom.

3. THEY ARE FOOLISH FOOLS WHO DO NOT BELONG TO THE PRESENCE OF THE GJORIOUS LEADER.

and if the butlers do get executed.. don't behead them. Just hang them outside. I don't want blood on my floors!

(Vote outcome: Brutal Execution)

"YOU HAVE DISTURBED MY BEAUTY SLEEP SESSION, SERVANTS! YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF THE GJOOORIOUS LEADER'S PURESENCE!!!" You exclaim. Two soldiers rush into the room and shoot down all of the servants in the room, only to take away the bodies soon afterward. You start preparing by wearing your finest suit and head towards the War Room. Your military advisor bows his head, "You may speak." You say with a respectful and authoritarian tone, "The USA is threatening us of a pre-emptive strike, my glorious leader." He said in a low tone as to not disturb your most beneficent ears.

You think about it for a moment...
  1. Do some nuclear missile test. (-10 World Trust)
  2. Launch a nuke on Washington D.C (-50 World Trust)
  3. Ignore him (No consequences)
  4. Write-in.

STATS:
Health: 100
Intelligence: 30
World Trust: 50 (If it reaches 100, you will become a trusted nation. If it goes below 40, people will despise you. If it reaches 0, a war will start.)
National Love: 100 (This won't change unless you take major action within your nation.)

@Dat_Potato Birdsie Birdsie K KodomoYamiya HTCOR HTCOR

:[ bye bye butlers... I choose 3. No consequences for me. Uh-uh. I don't want any war on my hands.

Write-in.

Let's begin a massive training campaign adorned with pretty propaganda posters. Something like: "THE GLORIOUS LEADER WANTS YOU," but North Korean-ized.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back