color:black;
}

.in_box {
font-size:22px;
font-family:Lucida Console;
margin-left:7%;
color:black;
}

To accept a mission, reply to the thread here. State your character's name, their rank (if applicable) and their partner. A moderator will add you to the mission roster if you are accepted. It is HIGHLY recommended, that students work in pairs of weapon and meister although it is not required. You may use this thread as an OOC thread to discuss things directly pertaining to this mission.

Moderator In Charge (MIC): QuirkyAngel

DWMA Mission Profile

Steel-446-960x640.jpg

Point of Contact: Stokes Family

Perceived Threat Level: Level 3

Desired Team: 2-3 weapon/meister pairs

Meister

Weapon

Rank

Mattias O'Fleur

Jayce Hammerkin

1-Star

Undine Isle

Aoi Asuka

NOT

Konoba Tetsuo

Neil Cyclamen

&

Linus Wargrave

1-Star Total

Debriefing

Shaw Hill is a three-story country house in Whittle le Woods, Lancashire, England. Currently owned by the Stokes Family, the estate operates as a hotel and golf club. With 192 acres of parkland, a gorgeous 18-hole golf course, 30 bedrooms, a restaurant, and an indoor swimming pool, Shaw Hill is an excellent place for visitors to stay. Or, at least, it was. Accidents have been happening one after another. Customers find themselves falling off the staircases. Chandeliers crashing, lights going out, personal items missing, etc…rumors began spreading that Shaw Hill was cursed. Visitors that stayed claimed to hear whispers at night. None of that was enough to draw DWMA’s attention. At least until people started disappearing. One after another people that stayed at Shaw Hill vanished without a trace. The hotel’s staff quit, fearing for their lives and the Shaw Hill Hotel closed down. Desperate, the Stokes family came to DWMA for assistance, asking for courageous souls to brave the manor and put an end to the terrible events happening in Shaw Hill.

Objectives

• Meet with the Stokes Family.
  • Investigate and stop the strange events within the manor.
  • (Optional) Find and save the people who disappeared.

Beginning Instructions

Students who choose to accept this mission will be given a plane ticket when they accept and all briefing on the mission will take place at the manor itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, assuming there are ghosts involved, Allison would be a shoo-in for this mission. Sadly, I'm already involved in Sand Dunes and Nightmares, but I'll have this mission in mind should we complete my current one fast enough.

Genon said:
Honestly, assuming there are ghosts involved, Allison would be a shoo-in for this mission. Sadly, I'm already involved in Sand Dunes and Nightmares, but I'll have this mission in mind should we complete my current one fast enough.
Lol. Might be ghosts, might not be ghosts :P

No need too rush. Us gms are just dropping missions for ppl who've nothing to do^^

For those waiting on the Cursed Hotel mission, I was planning on waiting for one more pair before I start. But I could get this started next week if you guys want. Thoughts?

I wouldn't mind waiting for a third pair. Although, if it gets to the point that there is nobody else wanting to take the mission in like a month. We should start. -pushes late reply in-

SpicyLickiTung said:
I've been thinkin' of making two more NOT students for this mission...is that possible?
There is a limit of two characters per person within the rp as a whole.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been distracted helping get this other rp I'm in back on its feet, but I'll try to post when I can

Apologies to everyone involved. This mission is being closed for the time being. Hopefully it will resume when/if QuirkyAngel returns to our wonderful roleplay team. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back