• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Curse of Vanishing (WC) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
That would be great if you can, otherwise if you don't want to we should be fine (since its a rogue clan). We just gotta make sure that not all of the cats die ;/

Yeah I may whip someone up. Hope y’all like my apprentice I drew him recently and have been wanting to use him.

Thanks for offering! I think it should be fine if you just make lily a skilled apprentice. As long as the apps have been training in combat enough to fight and not die right away they should be fine. There's gonna be some dangerous plot which will be spoiled a lil once I get out the start of the rp ;) you don't want a weak cat in this one.

The first post is up!

Last edited:
W Whirlawind and @Mailwannabe we are getting some new people joining! I will be delaying my post (and therefore yours since everyone has to post before you can post again). Once they join in I will post again!

Characters are in. Should I be waiting on any kind of approval or can I just pop in.

You don't need to wait for approval, I'm glad you joined us! You can post once Everytime everyone else has posted. Sorry if that's confusing
Makes sense just wanted to clarify. Turn order makes plenty of sense to me.

Hi! Sorry I've been so sparse, I usually only have time to write replies on fridays!
That's ok! I will make sure to have Fridays available before I move on. I will be posting today after your posts, although if neither of you end up posting today I'm going to move on. Don't worry though, it'll be easy to catch up again.

That's ok! I will make sure to have Fridays available before I move on. I will be posting today after your posts, although if neither of you end up posting today I'm going to move on. Don't worry though, it'll be easy to catch up again.
This friday may not be the best for me replying so you can move on without me even if whirlawind posts

new post is up! To those who didn't post this week you can rejoin once youre ready. If it gets to the action and you don't post it may be hard to keep you in to though.

Hey, yeah sorry I kept meaning to post and haven’t come around to it. Go ahead and drop me from the rp. Sorry for the trouble y’all

If you do plan on posting you get a week to post, so you can stay if you want. I just wanted to make sure you haven't dropped without telling me :D if you would like to leave though that's fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back