• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Curse of The Gengar (Pokémon interest check)

PopcornPie

Dazed, confused, but chugging on.
Anyone interested in a Pokémon RP? This one is inspired by a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP I was in that died, and The Old Chateu, an episode of Pokémon Generations. I was going to make this one on one, but then decided that a group would be more fun.

My character is Millie, a young girl who, after a fight with her parents, wandered into the woods and quickly became lost. The only face she encountered was a special Gengar, with crimson coat. Before she even had time to turn and run away, it cackled, wiggled its claws, and turned her into a Pokémon-a Zorua, to be precise! Immediately terrified, she runs out of the woods, thinking her situation couldn't get any worse. Then she gets caught.

Millie manages to escape her trainer, and tries to find a way to become human again and return home. Along the way, she meets a variety of Pokémon, some of whom claim to have also been transformed by the very same Gengar. Your character can be one of these cursed Pokémon, a normal wild or trainer owned Pokémon, or a trainer. Whatever you are, it's up to you to help the cursed Pokémon return to normal!

Trainer looks like a cool perspective here. Especially if I were to play up the naivety and optimism of an anime protagonist.

I’m always up for a bit of Pokémon mystery dungeon also neat context, I’m gonna have to decide whether or not to play a trainer or Pokémon.

Alright I have my boy posted and I think he's finished, but if he needs anything else added let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back