• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Curse of Shounin

Welcome to the world of Kaz, a place where some... unusual things happen. A new creature has awoken, and has been casting nonstop spells. The most common cases report an approval spell, which turns the victim against others of its kind and makes them worship the mystery figure. You young group of adventurers have decided to put an end to this once and for all.

If you want, make a D&D character at fastcharacter.com . Or, if you are better and making characters, just start from scratch. Remember, this is your story. Anyone can join, but this was made especially for Delta Dragon Delta Dragon and Gemini-Queen Gemini-Queen . Otherwise, have fun! (I will be playing as NPCs and possibly my very own character. This will only if there is lack of activity, meaning that my friends are being boring or unresponsive.)

(Okay so if y'all don't know to roll dice after you post comment, you click edit and then roll dice, enter info and click save, then boom.)

(mm gonna need to get the stats from my sis if I like, wanna play exactly my character- her names Marik, btw. she's a lizardfolk bard with a criminal background)

(hey guys, I'm going to make character sheets for you. except for sarah because she already has a sheet. also you can change the name)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back