• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Curse of Rose Manor

Obsidianserpent

Would anyone 21+ be interested in a group, horror RP set in 1850s Victorian England? The plot would entail our characters having to escape an old manor that once belonged to a priest of the demoness Lilith. Our party would have to both slay cultists and solve puzzles that require our combined skills. I would play a psychic: the human reincarnation of the Celtic god Cernunnos. Other roles within the party might include:
  • Physician, Doctor, or Medical Researcher
  • Historian or Anthropologist
  • Hired gun or Sellsword
  • Priest
  • Other
I have a tentative plot in mind, revolving around an ancient vendetta between the demons Lilith and Beelzebub, but we can discuss the details OOC. I'm very open to suggestions and would like to design this thing together. A few events that might be fun to include in the story: a party member becomes possessed, a party member struggles to retain their sanity, a party member betrays the party and devotes themselves to Lilith, becoming a primary antagonist.

photomania-da7922c2982f9adb048f99e6e7803513 (2).jpg

Hope to hear from some of you!

Last edited:
I quite like the idea of a historian! :)
Maybe be thinking of your character's 3 primary abilities (for example, pistol proficiency, Egyptology, and Greek history). Also, think of one or two unique weapons or accessories that your character possesses.

This sounds like it could be fun. I might want the priest role.

I'm thinking Catholic priest, Vatican trained exorcist.
Love it. Be thinking of 3 primary abilities (for example, rifle proficiency, exorcism, and sanctification), and 2 weapons or accessories. Also, be looking for a portrait (choose a photograph, not a drawing or cartoon).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back