• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ---

RULES/REQUIREMENTS
1. Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off. (ha.)
2. No rushing people for replies. I'd like this RP to last and people hate being rushed. But at the same time, I want this roleplay to be active, so if you aren't going to be active, please do not express interest or make a CS. I get that things come up, that's not what I'm talking about.
3. Quality over quantity. No one liners. There is a 2 paragraph minimum per post.
5. This is NOT first come, first serve.
6. Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules.
7. LITERACY and GRAMMAR are must-knows. As previously stated, quality over quantity, though there is a 2 paragraph minimum per post.
8. Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that.
9. On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Triggers are nothing to take lightly, and if someone gets upset, don't bash them for getting upset. Warn us if your post or character has triggers/trigger warnings.
10. If you have an issue with someone, come to me first. Or be a big person and actually talk to them about it.
11. Romance is awesome, but don't force it on anyone. That's not cool.
2c34acac37aaca1c42c68cd73f7b1caf.png

tumblr_p49puc0b0e1vii5b7o1_500.jpg

PLOT
What does it mean, to be human?

It's a question few people ever consider. Humans are already human; why would they think such a thing? If you've been cursed to drink blood for eternity, or to transform into a wolf every full moon, you might ask yourself this every once in a while. Vampires, werewolves, witches-- they're all very, very real. There were many wars fought centuries ago, but there was a truce drawn about five hundred years ago that's kept the different species living in peace ever since.

That is, until the cure was found.

A group of young witches found it, and though they tried to keep it a secret, someone must have blabbed because now everyone knows. The vampires and the werewolves are after the witches for the cure. To have the cure is to have power, whether you want to use it yourself, hold power over your enemies, or force it down someone elses throat.

Can another truce be formed now that something so powerful has come to light?

LINKS
Interest Check
OOC
CS
IC
original.gif
Code by apolla apolla

You better believe I'm interested!

Aaaand they want to be human ?

This is what I wrote up there, in the interest check.

"To have the cure is to have power, whether you want to use it yourself, hold power over your enemies, or force it down someone elses throat."

Hi, Beauty Belle. <3
This looks way cool, I am going to start working on a character.

* I don't have discord, though... I hope this is okay.

Hi, Beauty Belle. <3
This looks way cool, I am going to start working on a character.

* I don't have discord, though... I hope this is okay.

Go right ahead! I'll most likely post stuff to the OOC and such, too, but discord will be where most of the planning takes place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back