What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Cure for Boredom | Open Search | Last Updated April 14

Sub Genres
Harry Potter, Realistic, Romance, Slice of Life

rewind1117

tomorrow's another day
About me:
  • Late 20's.
  • Working from home; this means I'm in front of a computer 8-10 hours a day, but also means I have responsibilities to tend do, which are priority.
  • Living in the Central time zone, which is currently observing Daylight Savings.
  • Cursing is my second language.
  • Coming back from a 6 year role playing hiatus.
About my role playing style:
  • Third person, past tense.
  • Typical reply is 3-5 paragraphs or about 500-700 words.
  • Preference is to play characters my own gender (female) when not doubling.
  • MxF pairings only (I don't feel I can adequately portray an experience of a non-binary character or non-M/F pairings, so I don't out of respect).
  • OOC chat is always open.
  • Writing through private messaging only.
  • Not into illegal relationships, or role playing domestic abuse, substance abuse, or excessive blood/gore/violence.
  • Canon characters only; I'm not opposed to a well-written OC on your part.
An ideal partner:
  • Is 18+ (non-negotiable, sorry!)
  • Writes replies that move the story forward.
  • Is willing to plot with me.
Characters listed in bold are the characters I'd most like to write, characters marked with * are the ones I'd happily write if doubling, and underlined pairings are favourites.

Fandoms I'm interested in:
  • Harry Potter:
    • Golden Trio Era, Post Battle of Hogwarts: Ginny x Harry or Ginny x Draco, Ron* x Hermione; George* x Other Canon
    • Marauder's Era (7th year): Lily x James; Sirius* x Other Canon; Remus* x Other Canon
  • Gilmore Girls:
    • Rory x Logan; Rory x Jess; Lorlei x Luke*
  • One Tree Hill:
    • Peyton x Lucas, Brooke x Lucas, Haley x Nathan, Brooke x Julian*; Millie x Mouth*
I'm a sucker for a good love story:
  • Bride-to-Be x Ex
  • Live-in Nanny x Widower Employer
  • Boss x Employee
  • Boss' Daughter x Employee
  • Professor x Student
  • Opposites:
    • Academic x Athlete
    • Rich x Poor
    • Good x Bad
    • Introvert x Extrovert
  • Rivals
  • Best Friends
  • Enemies/ Exes
  • Single Parent x Single
  • Royal x Commoner (modern)
  • Don't see it, ask!

Last edited:

rewind1117

tomorrow's another day
On top of being stuck at home, it's now snowing (and has been for 24 hours straight). It probably goes without saying that I'm bored out of my face.

rewind1117

tomorrow's another day
I'm eyeballs deep in pandemic talk today and my brain could use a break. Hope to hear from some of you soon!

Lenalaree

Bird of prey
I'm interested in either post potter, (though, arguably later) or Marauders. I have a group of friends I rp with but as of late, they've been quite busy. So I'd like to make more rp friends that are that kind of chill fun drama (only rp) bringers. :) Does this sound like something you'd be interested it? I can play James.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)