• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Cult of Illithiss - Idea Pitch

The Cult...

• is back!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • doesn't exist.

• is a fake.

• has not really returned.

• is my life.

• Total voters

marorda

Oddball and author
This will be a RP based on a D&D campaign I've almost finished making. And I plan on turning it into a novel too. Characters and events won't be in the novel the exact way they'll happen here, but they will inspire and influence the story.

"It has been seventy years since the Cult of Illithiss has been defeated. Their dark goal was to summon Orcus, Demon-Lord of Undead, into our mortal world. Thankfully we have managed to stop them before they could succeed. Even after the defeat of their leaders, it took us a great deal of effort, time, and men, to track down the remaining members of the cult and bring them to justice. We did not give up, and stood valiantly, eventually victorious.

Seventy years of peace and quiet passed. We could rebuild that what was lost, and mourn the many sacrificed that were made. But at least there was peace. WAS. For rumors say that strange sounds can be heard, especially in the night. And strange things could be seen, too. Silent whispers say the Cult of Illithiss might not be as dead and gone as we have assumed. But this cannot be true, right?"

Has the Cult truly returned? Or is there something else behind the mysterious sightings and sounds? You can figure it out for yourselves. If you dare to join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back