What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Crypt ||Horror Thread ~ Two spots Left ~ CS Thread||

Other
Here

Pride.

Local Mushroom

• The Crypt

Prepare for treatment

♡design by low fidelity, coded by uxie♡

Hello and welcome to the application/character sheet thread. This is going to be the home off the sheets of the kids who have been dragged into this unfortunate mess. Just a quick few notes before you head off to create those lovely kids. You are welcome to apply for two character roles, but only one of your characters will be accepted into the group. The only role that is taken is the role of The Wolf. That is because I am going to play that role, but all other roles are up for grabs if you are interested. I have set up a simple sheet I would like you guys to follow in order to complete your characters. You may add to this sheet however you like to further build upon your character. I ask that you only remove the optional parts if you don’t plan on using them. I am also not going to force you to use any sort of code, they are welcomed but you don’t have to if that is not your thing. If you have any questions about character creation then I will link my discord down below so you can message me or shoot me a pm on here. I will do my best to respond as quickly as I can.

Anyway, all the rules and such are still in the next tabs. The roles are all there for reference as well. I believe that is all that I wanted to say. Like I said if you have any questions just reach out to me.

My discord is Pride.#2510

General
Role
Patient # (four digits please)
Name
Nicknames
Age (remember 17-18)

Appearance
Hair
Eyes
Height
Weight
Build
Scars & Mods (piercings, tattoos, etc.)
Face claim (if you know. No YouTubers please)

Personality
You can do written or traits. If doing traits you need 6+ with an explanation
Fears (this will come into play)

Story
What has your character’s life been like up until this point? No need to flesh out your whole family line, I just wanna know about your character. This is optional

Skills
Powers (This applies to the Witch and The Wolf. Include drawbacks)
Other important stuff?

Relationships
This is optional as well, you can talk about family, friends, or maybe other characters.

Rp sample:
This is not optional. This doesn’t have to be a novel, just a little something. What I would like you to do is write to me a bit about what a day in the life of your character is like.

Roles:
The Tome Keeper(Taken): The Tome Keeper is part of the quiet kid group. Never really getting into trouble and sticking to their little world. Their sibling was always the more adventurous one. They knew something was off when their sibling started to close themselves off. After their sibling disappeared they discovered a box full of notes talking about the Crypt and how they had woken up something. Deciding to leave their comfort zone and driven by guilt for the first time in their life they went to the Crypt to find out what their sibling was talking about in their notes.
The Wolf (Taken): The Wolf is a werewolf who lives in the pack that inhabits the small town of West Fort. They know the town like the back of their hand, knowing all the little shortcuts and back alley entrances to quickly crosstown. They also possess inhuman strength and incredible sense because of their heritage. They have come to the Crypt because someone they were close to in the pack was one of the missing people. Never one to back down from a challenge and wanting to avenge their pack member they dive into this without fear.
The Witch: The only one who is not connected to a missing person case. Their coven has been living in West Front since its creation. A long time ago one of their ancestors had been locked in the Crypt as a patient. Their coven has always sensed the great evil coming from the place and forbid them from entering the place. But when the people start going missing, they fear that the dark power the elders spoke off had been released. Not wanting to sit back and watch more tragedy happen like the elders did the first time around they search for the evil within the Crypt.
The Runaway(Taken): They left West Fort as soon as they had the power and money to do so. The only connection to the town was your young sibling who they would keep close communication with. They are called back when their younger sibling starts sending weird messages about being chased by spirits and demons. Worried they were going to do something stupid you return only to find that they have disappeared. Leading a life where nothing gets done unless they do it themselves they decide to do a search of their own. They knew of their younger siblings' love of exploring the Cyrpt so they knew where to start.
The Queen/Kingbee: The child of the town’s sheriff, they have both connections inside the school and outside of it. If they don’t know someone they can through the help of their friends. Never has been a part of the Crypt hype but their twin on the other hand was. Obsessed with all things creepy and true crime, their twin was sure that there was something down there. Frustrated that their parents haven’t made any progress with the case despite being the ones in charge, they know their twin had to leave some sort of clues on how to find them. Knowing their twin the Crypt had to be involved somehow.
The Jock(Taken): Due to the fact that they are heavily involved in school sports they have the most connection with the outside world than most of the others. If they want something that they can’t get in West Fort then they can just ask someone on the outside to get it for them. They also have quite a bit of leverage. A bit of a troublemaker but they know how to keep that to themselves. Their friend started acting weird after an adventurous night that somehow led them to the Crypt. Not knowing why since they hadn’t gone with them they only grew more concerned when their friend started rambling about this book they had. They knew that they found the book in the Crypt.

Connections (please read):
The Tome Keeper & The Runaway: These two know each other through their siblings, both of which seemed to have been claimed by this curse. Their siblings were the best of friends and thus they have shared a few words as well.
The Witch & The Wolf: They are well aware of each other's true natures and have been for quite some time. The Witch’s coven and The Wolf’s pack work together to make sure that their secrets are kept safe.
The Queen/King bee & The Jock: These characters know each other mainly through school. Seeing as though both the Jock and The Queen/King bee are the powerhouses of the school.
Feel free to build off these connections however you like.

Rules:
- All RPN rules apply
- I would prefer those who join are 18+, mainly because of what themes will be involved
- This is not first come first serve, meaning even if you apply to a role first that doesn’t mean you will be accepted.
- There will be some dark themes involved. So if you are not comfortable with that, then this might not be the thread for you.
- LGBQT+ friendly, this I will not bend on. If I see any discrimination, I will end you.
- Realistic fcs, please. You don’t have to know the person. (No YouTubers please, just a personal preference)
- The characters of this thread are going to be around 17-18. If you want to make a character older or younger, ask me beforehand.
- Romance is open, but it is not the main part of the thread.
- Be comfortable writing on a semi-lit to lit level. That means multiple paragraphs and around 600+ words. I don’t mind short responses, meaning like it is one to three paragraphs, every once and a while, but I would prefer that it doesn’t happen all the time.
- No one-liners.
- You don’t have to post every day, but I would like at least one post a week.
- Be open to plotting. I hate it when one person just sits there while everyone plots, even if you are just agreeing with someone, participation is key
- Be patient and I will do the same. If you need to be gone for a while, let me know instead of disappearing. That just messes with the flow of things.
- Hate the character, not the player. If you don’t like a character, don’t take it out on the person who plays them
- No Mary or Gary sues. Everyone has flaws. I will reject characters if they are just the perfect person who could do no wrong.

Interest Check: X

Last edited:

Pride.

Local Mushroom

• Nicole Warren
    role
    The Wolf

patient #

name
    Nicole Warren, though she does not use Nicole

nickname(s)
    Nicole goes by Nic and Nickels. If you don't like either of those you can just call her Warren

sexual orientation
    Bisexual

VISAGE
    height
    5'3"

weight
    120 lbs.

build
    Nic is very tiny. She has a very unassuming figure that is easily looking over, but upon closer inspection she is surprisingly muscular. Not overly so but it is a warning as what she is capable of.

hair
    Nic has long dark brown, almost black hair, that reaches just past her shoulder blades.

eyes
    She has these bright blue piercing eyes that will turn into a bright gold when she starts to get mad.

scars & mods
    Nic has no piercings or tattoos, it doesn’t work out with Lycanthropy. She has a huge claw mark scar across her torso, going diagonally starting along the right side of her collarbone stretching down to her right side.

fc
    India Eisley
N
I
C
O
L
E

coded by reveriee.

• The Tome

Will update this has needed.

/*bottom text*/

This will come into play in the IC thread. For now just head over the next tab, the clouds, and moon, to see Nic's rp sample that would not fit nicely in the sheet.

/*do not remove credit*/
dead or alive.
coded by weldherwings

Last edited:

L.Amour

c'est la vie
  • JAMIE MARTINEZ
    role
    The Tome Keeper

patient #

full name
    Jamie Martinez

nicknames
    Gato, open

sexuality
    questioning

birthday
    November 3rd
    VISAGE
    height
    180cm / 5'11"

weight
    53kg / 117lbs

build
    mesomorph

hair
    black

eyes
    brown

mods
    He has an avocado tattoo, and his sister also has a variant of the same. They got these when they both turned 18.

scars
    accident prone and careless, he often has small scratches, cuts, and scrapes. likely to receive (more) scars during roleplay

style

fc
    Beomgyu
W
I
P

coded by reveriee.

Last edited:

Maverick3933

say hi to your mother for me

* Sydney Hendricks

• req.

#the runaway

* name
    Sydney Hendricks
    * d.o.b.
    November 9th
    * n.name(s)
    Syd
    * race/ethnicity
    Caucasian

#cis-male

#bisexual

#patient 1021

* hair
    Curly dark brown hair that is styled longer on the top and shorter on the sides. His current color of choice is green, which fades with every wash as the roots grow out. He cuts it himself, so the ends tend to be split and uneven. His hair tends to be tangled more often than not.
    * eyes
    Brown eyes which turn black in the shade and amber in the sun.
    * height
    6'0"
    * weight
    150 lbs.
    * build
    Sydney has a slim build, with thin legs and narrow shoulders. He has a hard time building and maintaining muscle mass, not that he's ever put much effort into doing so. Instead, his body is mostly made up of bony limbs and a soft stomach.
    * scars & mods
    He has a tiny hole just below his mouth from where his lip ring used to be. He also has a hole in each of his earlobes. They are slightly larger than what might be standard for a normal piercing, as they are the remnants of a failed attempt to stretch his lobes in middle school.
    * face claim
    Alex Wolff

req.

pers.

hist.

misc.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

cablebelly

well poised
    general
    colby
    full name
    Colby Luis Donovan
    sexuality
    Closeted Bisexual
    date of birth
    July 13th
    place of birth
    West Fort, Washington
    The Jock
    ethnicity.
    Mexican & Caucasian American

patient number.

known languages.
    Spanish & English

etc.
    N/A
left

Last edited:

Pride.

Local Mushroom
Hi everyone! Just a bit of update on the sheet schedule. After this weekend I am going to be assigning a deadline to get all the sheets done for judgment day. Don't worry you still have time before I lay down the official date, but I just wanted to let you know what is happening.

solarsaphia

caffeinated chaos

> raven!

• req.

#imtired

> full name
    Raven Nkrumah
    > nickname/s
    Rae
    > role
    The Tome Keeper
    > patient #

#18YRS

#SHE/THEY

#LESBIAN

#PISCES

> height
    5'7" / 1.7m
    > weight
    130lbs / 59kg
    > build
    Rather unassuming. She has an average, pear-shaped body, if a bit on the lanky side due to her dislike for any exercise that isn’t sprinting to try and catch the bus.
    > scars & mods
    Two piercings on each ear, and a burn scar on the forearm from spilt hot coffee. Yes, she’s not proud of it.
    > hair
    Dark and coily. They tend to keep it up in a bun due to its length.
    > eyes
    A sharp, deep brown usually hidden behind a pair of oversized circular glasses.
    > style
    x x x x
    > faceclaim
    Lovie Simone

req.

pers.

hist.

misc.

♡coded by uxie♡

Pride.

Local Mushroom
L.Amour L.Amour Maverick3933 Maverick3933 Wolfiee Wolfiee cablebelly cablebelly Kovacs Kovacs Mr.Clockwork Mr.Clockwork solarsaphia solarsaphia

Hello everyone, I have come to officially announce the sheet deadline for The Crypt cast. For me it is the first of August, I will be giving you guys until the end Of August 6th (which Is this Friday) to complete your sheets. Meaning judgement day is going to be on Saturday the 7th. If all of you guys have finished your sheets before then, and I mean all of you, I will consider moving the judgement day forward if that is what you all agree on. In the mean time, I have been enjoying reading the characters you guys have created. If you have any concerns or questions please don’t be afraid to send me a message. I will be happy to help.

Pride.

Local Mushroom
Greetings everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know that today is the last day to get everything finished for your forms this mainly goes for L.Amour L.Amour , Kovacs Kovacs , and Mr.Clockwork Mr.Clockwork . If you are confused about what you are missing in your sheet, don't be afraid to ask me and I will be happy to let you know so you aren't wandering in the dark about what to do. Judgment day is coming soon and around this time tomorrow, Saturday, August 6th. Once everything has been decided I will be dropping more lore and creating places for the chosen ones to discuss the plot and characters! If you are no longer interested, do let me know.

Pride.

Local Mushroom
Hello everyone judgment day has come and I come bearing both sad news and good news! I will start with the sad news first Mr.Clockwork Mr.Clockwork , L.Amour L.Amour , and Kovacs Kovacs I will not be accepting your characters due to the fact that their sheets are not complete. If you messaged me about what you are missing and I didn't get back to you it is because I got busy by the end of the day and was not able to get back to you. Don't worry though I will be having a small second application round for those who are interested in applying for the Queen/King bee character role. This will be a shorter time period due to the fact that it is just one character role instead of five. I have talked to those who would be interested in a role that I have not created but had in mind just in case a lot of people showed interest. Anyway, moving on to the more fun news.

Maverick3933 Maverick3933 , cablebelly cablebelly , solarsaphia solarsaphia I am happy to say that I love your characters and can't wait to make them suffer during this horror adventure. Don't worry though it won't be all horror and madness though. I will be messaging you all soon about how you would all like to communicate in OOC and start explaining how the lore learning is gonna work since this does carry an air of mystery with it and I want you guys to want to explore and learn more about the world. You won't be in the dark I will be sharing what your characters will be already aware of. Please don't be afraid to ask questions! I want you guys to have fun and be interested.

Last edited:

Wolfiee

Tiny cat gremlin
I will be applying for the witch again tomorrow! I withdrew it the first time as I had to take a break from rping for a bit and wanted to only truly apply when I had fully returned.

Pride.

Local Mushroom
Wolfiee Wolfiee Sorry for the later reply. I have been away for a bit. PLease, feel free to apply again for the Witch role! I look forward to seeing what you make!

RabidGravity

Abominable Squirrelman
pihu amin
the witch

General
Role: The Witch
Patient #8907
Name: Pihu Amin
Nicknames: Little Bird
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Appearance
Hair: deep brown
Eyes: light colored
Height: 5’2”
Weight: 137 lbs
Build: a lil chunky
Scars & Mods: septum and doubles
Face claim: bbyg6rl

Personality
Virtue
controlled
focused
thoughtful
observant
quiet
intuitive
Vices
secretive
distrustful
perfectionist
doesn't do well under pressure
judgemental
high standards
nature
magic
food
crystals
drawing
camping
exploring
Dislikes
jerks
slackers
dogs
decay
those people who buy plants just to kill them later
salty things
Fears
dogs
pitch black
sharp things

Skills
Pihu has both a green thumb and the ability to heal small amounts of damage. She can grow all kinds of plants and revive decaying ones. She can even grow things from the hardiest soil, all she needs is a seed. Which is why she keeps quite a few important seed packets in her bag at all times. She can also heal small amounts of damage on other people. The biggest she can heal is cuts and burns about five inches in length. She cannot heal scars or burns sustained from anything other than fire. And using this healing ability drains her energy each time depending on the wound. She cannot heal her own wounds, not even something as simple as a papercut, her wounds must heal naturally.

Rp sample:
Waking up is a breath of fresh air for Pihu. Her room, decorated balls to the walls with flora and fauna (her three cats), is her safe space. She enjoys waking up to sunlight streaming through the wide window and breathing in the fresh scent of dew and plant life. Though sometimes the little orange cat pawing at her face, insistently, can get annoying. The little ginger menace, Pumpkin, hops off the bed as Pihu sits up, rubbing her tired eyes. The large white maine-coon at the foot of the bed peeks one eye open before standing up and doing a dramatic stretch routine.

"Ever the drama king, Axel," Pihu croaks, her voice unused from sleep, as Axel yawns great and big.

Pihu takes her time to get up, setting her feet down on the fluffy bedside rug and walking to the white vanity. She stares at herself in the mirror and catalogues the imperfections. She's beautiful, yes. This she can admit. But she's not perfect. The single dimple or the frizzy hair. The stretch marks on her thighs or the chipped nail polish. The slight bags under her eyes and the acne scars. These are imperfections. Flaws. But one by one, Pihu either covers them up or ignores them. She starts with her makeup, covering the acne scars and winging her eyeliner. Then she repaints her nails a simple black. How witchy. She brushes out her hair, putting in some leave-in conditioner to tame the frizz, before braiding the insanely long and thick locks. The tuxedo cat, Rico, sits patiently by her feet while the other two tug over a toy. Rico always was the most well behaved. Or that's what he likes everyone to think. Once the twin tails are braided, Pihu goes to her closet, a simple closet, but packed to the brim. She surveys each individual piece in her wardrobe. Her style is, of course, dark academia. She lives for the dramatic irony of being a witch and dressing like one. Of course no one suspects her of having actual magic. Just simply being a little girl obsessed. She pulls a long sleeved, dark, mock neck shirt from the hanger and pulls it on after removing her pajamas and putting on a pair of underclothes. Next she grabs a lighter, patterned, long, gray skirt with black buttons running down the front. Buttoning the skirt around the shirt proves to be a good look. Last but not least is a pair of black socks and black heeled boots. Pleather of course. She's ready to face the day.

Feeding the rascals proves to be an enlightening task. Not only do all three of Pihu's little bums crowd around her, but so does everyone else's cats. Pihu lives with three other members of the coven. Two elder sisters who adopted Pihu from her ailing mother. And their nephew, Jasper. Jasper's familiar is of course a cat, whereas Pihu's cats are her pets. Andromeda, the younger sister also has two cats, but her familiar is a great big doe living in the backyard. Andromeda keeps to the house anyways, so the chance that someone were to shoot or see the doe, is a small one. And Talia, the elder sister, has a cat familiar as well. Pihu's familiar, a large raven named Obsidian, is perched with a mouse in his claws, ready to eat himself. But the five cats crowd around Pihu, a cacophony of mews and yowls, the funniest sound coming from the tiny ginger. Pihu can already tell it's going to be a day.

code by valen t.

Wolfiee

Tiny cat gremlin
Mainly searching for a good fancypost that way I can make sure my history and rp sample will fit it. Then I’ll have everything added to it and posted.

General
Role:
•The witch

Patient # (four digits please):

Name:
•Celeste Luna Blacklace

Nicknames:
•Witch, Luna

Age (remember 17-18):

Sexual Orientation:
•Pansexual

Appearance
Hair:
•Her hair styles vary and are often changing depending on how she feels. Sometimes you can she her with long hair dyed any variety of color others a medium bob hair cut that’s solid black. She was born with natural dark brown hair with light hints of red within it that are mainly seen when the sun shines on her.

Eyes:
•She often wears contacts that are colored her favorites being a light blue pair. While also being seen in a pair where she has one pink eye and one blue eye. Her natural eye color is a warm chocolate brown.

Height:
•5’9

Weight:
•150lbs

Build:
•A slim athletic build she appears slimmer then she actually is due to her height. However she is only slightly on the smaller scale for her height. She is often moving about keep her body toned to stay in shape.

Scars & Mods (piercings, tattoos, etc.):
•Septum piercing, tongue piercing, on her right inner wrist she has a symbol of her coven tattooed

Face claim:
•Wylona Hayashi

Personality:
•Studious - She loves learning and works hard to learn. She knows knowledge will help her get further in life. She also knows for some reason she received more training then she should have as a child.

•Organized - A very organized woman in both mind and body. She likes keeping things tidy and in the right places as it helps everyone. She also likes to help organize tasks and such since it’s just fun to her.

•Hardworking - A very hard working young woman. She’s always been this way since she wants to make a name for herself and just live comfortably. She tends to work hard towards anything and everything.

•Clean - Oh she’s a bit ocd very very clean and tidy in nature. She tries to stay as clean as possible and often washes when she can. She also likes to try and keep her work clean and tidy.

•Creative - She’s always coming up with new ways to go about tasks or designs for clothing she makes. She also when she has the supplies and time drawing people and things she finds lovely.

•Strong-willed - She has to have a strong Will to get by in life. She knows if she was weak she would easily get stepped on or killed.

•Regretful - She can be very regretful of the things she’s done to survive. She also knows sometimes don’t go the way she wished and that makes her regretful.

•Envious - She can be very envious of those of higher status in the coven. She wants to live a happy life like them and not worry about losing her job or life over a small mistake.

•Darkness, changing her hair color, books, the wolves, drawing, candlelight, dark clothing, tattoos, blood, having fun, studying her magical heritage, familiars, bats, cats

Dislikes:
•Being told what to do, the ocean, small tight spaces, those who call witches monsters, being backed into a corner, failure, complete silence, those who harm animals, seeing an animal in pain

Fears:
•Atychiphobia - Fear of failure
•Coulrophobia - Fear of clowns
•Tonitrophobia - Fear of thunder
•Claustrophobia - Fear of confined spaces

Story:
•Wip she honestly hasn’t had that crazy of a life so far. She’s mainly been studying to magic, enjoying life, and having a good time!

Skills
Powers (This applies to the Witch and The Wolf. Include drawbacks):

Other important stuff?

Relationships:

The Wolf -

The Matron - Octavia Wolfram is her current coven leader. She’s her teacher and works consistently with Celeste.

Her parents -

Rp sample:
This is not optional. This doesn’t have to be a novel, just a little something. What I would like you to do is write to me a bit about what a day in the life of your character is like.

Celeste
Interaction: answer
Mood: answer

this scrolls just in case the text overflows

General
Role:
•The witch

Patient # (four digits please):

Name:
•Celeste Luna Blacklace

Nicknames:
•Witch, Luna

Age (remember 17-18):

Sexual Orientation:
•Pansexual

Appearance
Hair:
•Her hair styles vary and are often changing depending on how she feels. Sometimes you can she her with long hair dyed any variety of color others a medium bob hair cut that’s solid black. She was born with natural dark brown hair with light hints of red within it that are mainly seen when the sun shines on her.

Eyes:
•She often wears contacts that are colored her favorites being a light blue pair. While also being seen in a pair where she has one pink eye and one blue eye. Her natural eye color is a warm chocolate brown.

Height:
•5’9

Weight:
•150lbs

Build:
•A slim athletic build she appears slimmer then she actually is due to her height. However she is only slightly on the smaller scale for her height. She is often moving about keep her body toned to stay in shape.

Scars & Mods (piercings, tattoos, etc.):
•Septum piercing, tongue piercing, on her right inner wrist she has a symbol of her coven tattooed

Face claim:
•Wylona Hayashi

Personality:
•Studious - She loves learning and works hard to learn. She knows knowledge will help her get further in life. She also knows for some reason she received more training then she should have as a child.

•Organized - A very organized woman in both mind and body. She likes keeping things tidy and in the right places as it helps everyone. She also likes to help organize tasks and such since it’s just fun to her.

•Hardworking - A very hard working young woman. She’s always been this way since she wants to make a name for herself and just live comfortably. She tends to work hard towards anything and everything.

•Clean - Oh she’s a bit ocd very very clean and tidy in nature. She tries to stay as clean as possible and often washes when she can. She also likes to try and keep her work clean and tidy.

•Creative - She’s always coming up with new ways to go about tasks or designs for clothing she makes. She also when she has the supplies and time drawing people and things she finds lovely.

•Strong-willed - She has to have a strong Will to get by in life. She knows if she was weak she would easily get stepped on or killed.

•Regretful - She can be very regretful of the things she’s done to survive. She also knows sometimes don’t go the way she wished and that makes her regretful.

•Envious - She can be very envious of those of higher status in the coven. She wants to live a happy life like them and not worry about losing her job or life over a small mistake.

•Darkness, changing her hair color, books, the wolves, drawing, candlelight, dark clothing, tattoos, blood, having fun, studying her magical heritage, familiars, bats, cats

Dislikes:
•Being told what to do, the ocean, small tight spaces, those who call witches monsters, being backed into a corner, failure, complete silence, those who harm animals, seeing an animal in pain

Fears:
•Atychiphobia - Fear of failure
•Coulrophobia - Fear of clowns
•Tonitrophobia - Fear of thunder
•Claustrophobia - Fear of confined spaces

Story:

Skills
Powers (This applies to the Witch and The Wolf. Include drawbacks):
• Celeste has always been gifted when it comes to animal magic. This being able to hear the voices from all animals no matter how large or small. Her abilities have given her enough sway over animals to control them however the more she tries to control at a time the more she loses the power over them. Now she can ask for their assistance which makes things easier however they are able to refuse her. She’s also rather gifted with premonitions though they don’t always come when she wishes them to. Celeste works closely with several gods and goddesses gains help from them when she truly needs it.

Other important stuff?

Relationships:

The Wolf - The two have known of one another for several years. Each knowing what the other is as their families introduced them at one point in time.

The Matron - Octavia Wolfram is her current coven leader. She’s her teacher and works consistently with Celeste.

Her parents - Sakura and William Blacklace are her parents. Both are alive and well currently living within the covens territory

Rp sample:
It was just another usual morning the soft sounds of chanting filled the house as her parents did their morning rituals. A soft sigh escaped a pale figures lips as she slid out of the warmth of her bed. A cracking and popping sounded as she stretched out her joints popping in protest at the sudden action. Her gaze flicked towards her current deities shrines noticing something was off about Michael’s shrine. A soft laugh like sound filled her ears and she shook her head amused.”Lucifer you can’t just take one of Michael’s offerings that’s very rude.”she said gently then felt a slight warm happy feeling. A voice spoke within her mind one that wasn’t her own. “It’s amusing though messing with my brother and I do love bothering him. Besides look how fun my alter looks now.” The voice said as Celeste looked towards the small bowls Michael’s currently held white m&m’s while Lucifers had black m&m’s expect now one white one sat within the black colored candy. “If he gets mad you are dealing with it.”she said calmly hearing a laugh in return before the feeling faded away. “Geez at least Bastet behaves herself most the time.”she said as she gently touched Bastet’s statue that stood in the center of the alter. A purring sound and the feeling of a cat rubbing against her leg let her know Bastet was amused by her comment. “Good morning Bastet I hope you’ll watch over me today. Also next time warn me if you see Lucifer misbehaving the last thing I need is an angry Michael.”she said with a shake of her head.

Celeste gently cleaned her alters before placing new offering upon each of them. Her eyes closed as she gently prayed to them all asking each of them to help her out in their own ways. Then she moved away starting her morning routine of getting ready first she’d grab her outfit of the day then head into her bathroom for a shower. It didn’t take long before she was drying her long hair it was currently a shoe white color having just been changed the other day. About an hour went by before she headed out of her room fully ready for the day her blue contacts in while she was dressed head to toe in black. A black beanie with cat ears sat upon her head while the rest of her outfit consisted of torn black jeans and a black sweatshirt with just a regular t-shirt underneath. “Good morning mom.”She said running into her mother first as she was heading towards the kitchen. “Hello dear your fathers making some breakfast after you eat don’t forget you have a meeting with the matron this morning.”she reminded her daughter gently. “Ah that’s right I’ll probably just grab something and go then.”she said before hurrying towards the kitchen where her father was busy cooking away.”Hey kiddo I wrapped your breakfast burritos up so you can head out. I also filled your water bottle up with strawberries so you’ll have a little taste of them today.”he said warmly as he watched his daughter scoop up her belongings. “Awesome thank you! I’ll see you guys later right now I need to head out bye dad I love you!”she said placing the last of her things into her canvas bag then taking off.

code by valen t.

Last edited:

eyyliner

ミ✭

• fleur yusuf

the queen bee.

♡design by dreamglow, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread