OLD RP - The Crownlands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talia Bolton

Talia heard the sigh of relief that Daimen gave when she finally backed away from him. Then he spoke about her father and he was right, he would certainly not approve of what she was doing, even though it was "innocent" teasing that Talia didnt think would actually lead anywhere. Rogar would much rather marry her off to a Tyrell or a Tully- or any of the Great Houses of Westeros for that matter but certainly not an Ashwood. After Daimen had finished his sentence he back away from her and straight into the alleyway wall. Strangely, he did not let go of her hand. She took a few steps back towards Daimen but she didn't get as close as she had been. "My father's not here is he?" She said in a low voice, fixing her gaze on the black swallow.

Talia thought about what her father would think of this situation, he would be furious if he knew what she was doing, he may even destroy House Ashwood by force and it would all be collateral damage from the games she likes to play with men.. and even some women but if Rogar was to do such a thing Talia knew he would never outright send his army over to Ashwood territory, no, he would be a lot more deceptive than that.​
JPTheWarrior JPTheWarrior

ODELLA ARRYN
bf43eaa713fdca25978e6d1ae8d68302.jpg

"Unfortunately, he likely has," Odella spoke aloud, her thoughts overwhelmed her for a couple of seconds. Jasper was nothing without his little scenes, the little embarrassing stories that circulated about his movements. But everything he did directly affected her reputation, the way people perceived her. The world would likely be quieter, but much better off without him.

For a moment, Samuel's suggestion seemed the very voice of her conscience, before she snapped out of it, lips pushing up into a forced smile. Contemplating kin-slaying, of all things here of all places seemed suddenly not very wise.

"No. Not yet," she caught his gaze with her own blue-grey eyes for a couple of seconds to assert her seriousness before tearing them away as he suggested they leave.

"I'm contemplating it."

EDDARD STARK
imgres

Eddard could tell he’d finally hit a sore point for the stoic Ashwood, and he would’ve reveled in this victory if not for Talia’s dragging the Ashwood away. Disappointed at the disappearance of his once solid source of entertainment, Eddard nonetheless returned his attentions to the Bolton heir. Dylon had paused slightly after his words, and Eddard wasn’t quite sure if he was about to presented with a mask of coldness or merely shut down in a couple of words. So surprise was the least Eddard felt at the Bolton’s heir’s words before a laugh was free from his lips as well.

Nonetheless, he could tell his words had raised some sort of doubt for Dylon, given the quiet that occupied the air about them for a couple of seconds longer. Eddard toyed with the idea of getting Talia’s father involved, as the elder Bolton likely would not approve of his daughters company. And it would not be amusing if he caught them in a compromising position. Stifling another laugh with his hand, Eddard glanced at Dylon.

"So, what's up with all the female Bolton's today? Why so.." he stole a glance at Alys, taking in her sorrow-flushed face. "emotional."

Daimen Ashwood
Daimen looked at his right, to make sure no one was hearing their conversation. Honestly, he didn't want problems with House Bolton nor did he want to stay so close to a person he just met. He heards the rumors about Talia, how she is experienced in flirting and doing odd things to people she just me. Daimen wasn't like that at all, toying with other people's emotions and not feeling bad. Of course, he was sure that Talia was more than just a girl who can't control her lust.

His attention move from the crowd back to her, noticing that she got a bit closer, although, and thanks the gods, it wasn't as close as before. She made a comment about her father not being here, her voice always low and Daimen guessed she probably was trying to not have anyone heard them. Daimen nodded "Well you are right he isn't here, my lady..." he started thinking for other excuses. It didn't take a long time before he had some "But still, a low noble shouldn't do this stuff with a high noble don't you think?" it was a good excuse but not enough. "Plus, even if lord Rogar isn't here, we still need to respect him. I am sure he doesn't wish to see his prescious daughter with someone inferior and not worthy" he said.

Asua Asua

Samurel
The assassin sighed and wanted to scream loudly. He was a bit impatient by nature, but everyone had to agree that standing in front of a guard and staring at him in hopes he will let you pass is a bothersome to everyone. He looked around, not being to watch melee since they were a bit behind the crowd. Samurel decided to say "Odella..." he only called her but he didn't say anything else. What else was there to say? The woman had made her decision of entering the Royal Box, to join her brother and control him so he wouldn't taint even more House Arryn. The assassin couldn't really say anything against that, so he just needed to endure this boring morning and wait.

But, even up there, what could he do? Certainly not talk with a lord as he was disguised as a servant and not as a noble. That actually gave him an idea. He walked until he was face to face to Odella, to make sure she would look at him for more than a couple seconds. "Next time, why don't I come disguised as your husband? If the others ask, we can just say you were so in love that you couldn't resist but marry a commoner" he said, once again in a whisper. He then smiled "Yeah that is a good idea. Next time I will come like that" he said and moved around, now behind Odella again.

Azalea Azalea

Aegor and Vaegon Targaryen

"Are you sure about this cousin?" Vaegon started, he was very sceptical over the heir's plan as they walked up the steps of the Red Keep, the two Kingsguard trailed behind at a reasonable distance so they could not hear what the pair was speaking of, it was Aegor's wish. "I am honoured but isnt this action...well... dishonourable?" Vaegon finished looking wearily at his dear friend and cousin, he certainly was paranoid but he wasnt quite at the level of paranoia that kinsman such as the mad king had, well at least not yet. "It is for the safety and protection of King's Landing and it's people, who knows what enemies lurk where? Even within our own blood..." Aegor's paranoia was starting to peak, in truth he didnt know if any of his family was going to be making a grab for the Iron Throne once his father died but he suspected it all the same and he would not allow his birth right to slip through his fingers like some unprepared fool. "Surely your own blood would not betray you?" Vaegon replied, he was completely out of place in the capital and he had no knowledge of the intrigues that went on every minute of every day, all the scheming and backstabbing, he was blind to it. Aegor looked back at his cousin with a raised eyebrow "Havent you read the Dance of Dragons? What our family did to eachother... and all for the Iron Throne"

The pair continued in conversation as they walked through the hallways of the Red Keep, while everyone was celebrating, Aegor was determined to put his plan into motion, he had no time for celebrations as of yet. The lords of the Seven Kingdoms had been allowed to bring their own personal armies into the capital, threatening it's stability and safety and Aegor's own uncle, Aenar Valaryon, the hand of the king, had done absolutely nothing to stop such a large threat to the crown. Some Lords could be bought, others could be promised.

"-But will it work? Going against the small council in such a matter?" Vaegor inquired to Aegor, in which Aegor responded quickly "Your father is the Prince of Dragonstone and the Master of Laws, he will support us- he will support you on this venture" Vaegor was sceptical, he had not seen his father in several years as he had been off doing sellsword work and fighting battles in the free cities. As they reached Aegor's chambers the pair came to a halt "So will you accept my generous offer?" Aegor said finally, hoping to the seven that Vaegon would accept, his other loyal friend, Albert Lannister could not help him in his plans as he was already the Lord Commander of the Kingsguard so Vaegon was the only other person he trusted enough to help him.

Vaegon hesitated for a moment, it was not exactly an honourable plan and the responsibility that Vaegon would inherit was huge but if the Prince was right about dangers lurking in the shadows, then who else but him could save the future King? "Very well, i accept" Vaegon stated, a solemn but soldiery look on his face as Aegor held out his hand. Vaegon grasped it and was pulled into a hug by Aegor. "I shall get what we require from my chambers, there is much work to do" Aegor spoke entering his chambers and closing the door swiftly behind him.​
@Red (mentioned)
Dylon Bolton

Dylon assumed that Eddard's stifled laugh was due to his own joke. Dylon was extremely like his father, deep down but on the surface he was a normal Northern boy and that was how we tried to act. When Eddard asked about the Bolton women, Dylon followed his glance to Alys who was still talking to Rodwell. "Eh, that's just Alys, she's always like that" Dylon replied to Eddard, shrugging his shoulders as he spoke. Rodwell however had seemed to be getting her tears under control, Dylon supposed that this was something her twin just couldn't help with, perhaps she needed space from her immediate family.​
Azalea Azalea

Last edited:
tumblr_llgxbpQBpq1qardvwo1_500.gif

….​

Lady Leanne Lannister
WanderingJester WanderingJester

Sleep, after last night’s… ministrations had been far too easy a task, when compared to the process of waking up the morning after. Her legs, her arms – her whole body ached, yet it was a pleasing ache, the kind that resulted from the buzz of love-making. Her husband’s arms, despite the warmth they connotated, were a cage of insurmountable comfort Leanne had to force herself to separate from. And the cold that ghosted over her naked form the second she’d managed the task hadn’t made it any easier. But it was time regardless. Morning light had long since begun to seep through the un-closed window, darkening over the course of the morning.

Rising from her place of slumber, the lady of Casterly Rock pulled the billowing curtains open further, to aid in the waking process. The light was disconcerting in its painful brightness, but she supposed it was a needed discomfort. Leanne selected a robe she suspected was her husband’s rather than one of her own, given how it dwarfed her slender form, but she thought little of it as she stooped to deposit a perfunctory kiss on her beloved’s sleep-chapped lips.

It was nice to see her beloved so quiet, so… free of the stresses that haunted his features in the waking moments. But she knew better then to think they could merely sleep through all the troubles that would be soon to come.

“I’m assuming we’re not skipping the melee in its entirety,” Leanne started teasingly, pushing a lock of his dark hair from his forehead as she spoke. “Although I’m sure Cassandra and Roland are keeping watch of the kids, I’m sure those two won’t be the only ones wondering where the Lord of Casterly Rock is hiding with his wife.”

Leanne rose once more, turning to the grand bathtub splayed out in the center of the room before directing her hazel eyes to meet his with twinkling innuendo.

“No need to rush, though, is there?

Tiber Lannister
The Red Keep, King's Landing, Crownlands.

Lord Tiber Lannister woke with the rays of the sun stabbing at his eyes.

Holding one hand over his eyes, the Lion of Lannister glimpsed that shapely silhouette drew closer to him. Were he less familiar with the intimate details of his wife's body, the man might be alarmed at the sight, and yet, despite his... indulgences last night, the sight only set to stir his loins from their slumbers. The Warden of the West had not been with many women, but only one ever pushed him to the heights of pleasure and his body to the limit; a private joke between Leanne and him of how his performance within the bedchamber could exceed that of his brother on the battlefield. Indeed, the Lord of Casterly Rock was not deaf to the incredulous whispers of his Lionguards, especially from those that stand guard outside of his bedchamber.

Frankly, Tiber had no idea how Leanne had only bore him two children. By his count (and he was quite sure he had at the minimal count of the situation), he had at least three occasions to impregnate her from last night alone. Indeed, the Warden of the West had finished a few more times than that, just not within his wife's birth canal. They had collapsed on each other some time deep into the night, and the sheer exhaustion chased away any sleep until Leanne leaned in, her face framed by her wavy brown hair, and kissed him with her soft lips. Thanking the Seven for making the woman of his ultimate desire as his wife, Tiber marveled at the fact that Leanne could even stand, let alone walk. Stretching his still naked limbs and hearing his wife's suggestion, he grinned mischievously.

Getting up, Tiber followed his wife until he caught up and gently ran a finger to brush her hair over her shoulder before kissing the creamy skin on her neck and jawline. "An excellent idea my lady. I am far too restless to sit through an entire melee right now. Mayhaps we burn some energy before we join our family?" With that, his lips found hers, and his hands softly pushed the robes off of her bare body. Picking up the tender form in front of him, the Lion of Lannister turned his wife around and allowed her legs to wrap around his middle as he kissed her with the hunger of the fierce animal on his banner. The servants had already set up a hot bath for the both of them, though he hardly noticed the water as he entered the tub with his wife, personally busy with another entryway himself.

JustJazzy JustJazzy

Martyn Lannister
The Melee Pit, King's Landing, Crownlands.

There weren't many times where Ser Martyn Lannister cursed his loyalty to his elder brother. This was one of them.

The ten knight strong force following him had been prompt and unquestioning, just like Lord Tiber liked them. However, Martyn could see the doubt in some of the veteran's eyes. Their numbers alone would make them the biggest targets on the melee grounds. Every piece of shyt who could lift a blunt sword would try and test their steel against them if only to say the next morning to their whores that they went up against the "Lannister Army" at the melee. Of course, he had tried to get to Tiber to explain how this would work; his brother had never stepped in a melee pit, and thus had no knowledge that he was dooming his younger sibling to fighting every knight within his sight in the melee, but of course, as the Warrior would have it, the Lord of Casterly Rock had already dragged his wife to the bedchambers, and unless someone was dying, were not to be interrupted.

Maybe it was Leanne who dragged him there; the woman's appetite is the only one outside of the most expensive harlots in Lyr who could match his older brother's appetite. Fortunate that she should be the only one who could 'wake the lion.' So to speak.

Just then, Albert rode up to their company, with a few guards of his own. Leave it up to his cousin to knowingly make the same mistake his older brother made. The Mountain Lion regarded his cousin with a nod, barely noticing the white armor with the white cloak at his back. "Discipline's important Albert. Besides, I'm not the one still plunging my spear into my woman," he scoffed, as he surveyed the crowd of armored horsemen ahead. Nearly every one of the sword buggers was looking over at their direction and shifting their mounts in preparation to charge them. A few consorted with one another, all looking for a piece of the lions. "I see you actually wanted to fight every man in this place, given how many guards you have with you. Tell me, cousin, did the Hand order you to take them like our dear Lord Paramount?" he spoke, as though about to take a morning walk rather than charge headfirst into a heavily outnumbered fight. "Or are you just as overconfident as the day you left Lannisport?"

Still though, family was family, and when the Kingsguard reached his hand out, Martyn shook it stiffly. "Not quite the same as the wars no. I had asked Tiber to allow me to return to the battlefields, but he along with Auntie Cassie both thought it would be best to keep me close, given my former second place in line for lordship. Still, mayhaps I should ask him again. Our nephew's old enough to be a proper heir now." The Mountain Lion looked out to the crowd of armed knights in front of them. "How many do you think will charge us? 40? 50?" As the Hand stood and began to speak, Martyn didn't listen. He doubted any of the ones planning to attack their party did either. Seven hells, some of them even lowered their lances in their direction, taunting. Their weapons would be as useful to them as nipples on a breastplate against Martyn. Still, he gripped his poleaxe tighter. If they wanted to go against a Lannister, then they may be an example to the rest of the curs on the field.

Even before the Hand finished his last sentence, the crowd roared, and the horizon full of knights began galloping towards them. Giving one last look over to Albert, Martyn shut his visor with his free hand. "Try to not get knocked out too quickly cousin." With that, he urged his horse forward, with the Lannister guards following him, straight at the crowd thundering towards them. Their speed picked up, as the wind whipped at his armor and horse, and Martyn felt the all too familiar rush of energy fill within him, mixed with a focused anger that came with the occasion. This feeling was no stranger to him; he felt it since he picked up his first practice sword and took to the training yard, and every time he drew a weapon, the same feeling came over him. It was as though the Warrior himself touched his body, filling up with energy that replenished itself every time he fell an opponent. As he closed with the mass of knights rumbling towards him, Martyn's gritted teeth released their hold on each other, and he roared, clearly audible even over the noise of the charge. "You whoresons want to try the lions? Then HEAR. ME. ROAR!" The last words rang out so clearly it sounded almost as though a lion had announced itself against its enemies. In fact, a few directly in front of Martyn hesitated for just a moment.

It would be their undoing.

The poleaxe swung, faster than it had any right to be, and the end smashed into the chest of a knight who had plunged his lance at Martyn, but piercing nothing but air. The breastplate almost imploded as the knight flew clean off of his horse, hitting another one's horse, spooking it to the point it bucked the rider off. The long polearm managed to catch another, who had shielded himself but couldn't stop the momentum from unhorsing him. Nearby, Martyn spotted with his peripheral vision one of the Lionguards getting unseated by a lance, while the rest were simply fighting tooth and nail to simply survive longer in the melee.

So much for Tiber's shield wall.

Just then, a hedge knight, one with no coat on his shield outside of a black strip across a white circle, tossed his sword away and drew his sword, pointing it at Martyn. "You're mine Mountain Lio-" He never finished the sentence. Martyn's free hand clutched into a fist and smashed itself into the knight's visor. The cheap steel shattered or indented immediately, and his mailed fist crashed into the man's face under the supposed protective headwear. The knight slumped into a pile of metal on his horse, before his limp body fell over the side of his horse. Just as Martyn looked around, a blow landed on his shoulder from a passing figure. Judging from the pain and impact, a legal blunt weapon. Martyn shook it off well enough before turning around. Three knights rode around, with another five preparing to surround the Lannister. The Others take them: they weren't even trying to fight one another. At least it seemed only the three had enough sense to come at him all at once.

"Well? Which one of you bugging shyts wants to walk with a cane for the rest of his life first?"

@Red
Akio Akio
Mion Mion
@ArisenMoon
(And whoever else is in the melee. Sorry I didn't keep track :/)

Bennar Hightower
The Melee Pit, King's Landing, Crownlands.

Ser Bennar Hightower looked to the crowd of knights all turning towards the Lannister representatives in the melee and shook his head.

Had he longed for glory, the Hightower son might be tempted to do the same thing, though it seemed numbers attracted unwanted attention, as some knights even gave their small party interested looks. It didn't matter, all Bennar wanted was that Martell, who seemed preoccupied with the Lannister party as well. This was good, he would realize he was being charged upon when Bennar's lance breaks itself against the man's chest plate or horse. His eyes ever on the ribbon on the man's wrist, as the Hand finished his speech and the crowd converged at the Lannisters, Bennar and the Hightowers charged in the opposite direction, heading directly towards the Martell, who by happenstance headed in their direction, apparently hoping to avoid the worse of the fighting by skirting the outskirts of the melee pit.

Unfortunately, several other knights had decided to come after them rather than the Lannisters, wanting the glory but not the dangers of facing down the Mountain Lion. Bennar barely saw one man as he came from the flanks. Only because he had forgotten to close his visor in the excitement of the melee did Bennar saw the blow coming. He let it glance off of his shield, taking less of the force of the impact. So focused was the man on Bennar he had not seen the Hightower knight with him, only to find out when a lance smashed into him and splintered into pieces after taking him off of his horse. By accident, the knight's foot was caught in the stirrup, and he was dragged as his horse continued to gallop away. However, Bennar cared not for the man: he had a prize to win. Shutting his visor, the young knight charged directly at the Martell, taking advantage of the hard ground. He pressed himself against his horse, a technique Humpfrey taught him, to make himself not only a smaller target, but to put less drag on his horse.

"We light the way!" Bennar shouted just as he got close, and lunged with his lance at the Dornishman.

Akio Akio

Celena Lannister
The Lannister Box, King's Landing, Crownlands.

Lady Celena Lannister watched the melee as his older brother did what he did best, crushing people with his hands.

Even when they were younger, would be trouble doers would avoid her, and, as they all got older, her cousins as well. Martyn had a fierce reputation when it came to protecting his younger siblings and extended family members, and after a young man who had been harassing Caylee was put into a neverending sleep, it sent a message to the others, even nobles, that the ladies of House Lannisters were off limits. She turned back around and had her eyes scan the crowds in the Lannister box. Where was Tiber? Did he really think his presence would not be missed should he miss the melee entirely? The Lion Maid looked down at her excited nephews, captivated by the showcase of violence below. At least someone wasn't worried about where their parents were.

Just then, Celena saw Alix drew away from a sad looking Dyanne. However, before he did so, he leaned in and gave her a soft kiss. Given the lipstick on his neck, it was not the first he had received from the Lannister lady. The Hightower came over and bowed before her. "My dear lady. House Hightower would like to thank you for you and your family's hospitality, but we are needed back in the Tyrell box. Please, excuse us and we hope to catch up with you soon during the wedding." Celena inclined her head as she curtsied.

"Of course. Duty must be attended to. We hope to see you and yours soon." With that, the Hightower followed up the rest of the Hightower delegation to exit the Lannister box to make their way over to their overlord's. Just then, her strawberry blonde cousin came over, sighing as she watched the back of the young man disappear around the stairway. Celena couldn't help but smirk, "future husband number 6?" Dyanne rolled her eyes before adjusting her dress to cover more of her ample cleavage.

"Oh please, at least I'm making progress with whose name and children I want to bear one day, you should be more initiative Celly." Celena bit her lips and thought back to her auntie's words about taking what she wanted. At the time she had been too shocked to reply, but they had a sort of hard sense to them. Mayhaps she should speak with Auntie Cassie about them? She then spotted House Wilds, and, realizing that she had not properly greeted her cousin who had arrived a bit later, turned to Kylie next to her. After giving her instructions to look after her nephews, went over to greet one of her many extended family members, leaving Carysee focused on two particular knights below while Caylee simply gazed over the entire ordeal, watching as the fight continued below.

"Ah cousin Robert, it is good to see you here with us. I hope your journey had not been too tedious?" Celena asked politely, keeping the question vague as to courteously inquire upon the man's health. The man had never been the same after he had been maimed, though Celena could only imagine the disappointment he felt within himself. Born to one of the greatest knights to grace the land since Ser Barristan the Bold, only to have his martial story cut short. Still mayhaps one of his children would take his place? Turning to Auntie Cassie, she spoke up, "are you enjoying the festivities, Auntie Cassie? Are the food and drinks to your liking?" Just then she looked over and spotted their Lannisport cousins and waved to Wilhelm as well as his wife and father to the side, before turning to see Martyn being surrounded by nearly a dozen knights and she gasped. "I do hope Martyn will be okay," she mumbled, almost subconsciously.

diwa diwa
Leusis Leusis
Hypnos Hypnos
@Red
NUSKI NUSKI (Not sure if your house is done yet, tagging you just in case)

Anthor Hightower
The Tyrell Box, King's Landing, Crownlands.

Ser Anthor Hightower was not having a great day.

First, they had just arrived at the Lannister Box, which was decked out with as many luxuries and pretty women as one would expect from a house that literally sat on a mountain of gold. He had just found their drink stand and begun to indulge himself in the pleasures of the liquid kind when his father more or less told them that their overlords had finally arrived, and they should head to their box instead. So, being more or less shoved out of the Lannister box by his own family, holding his wive's waist in one arm and a jug of wine in another, he, along with the rest of House Hightower finally made their way over to the Tyrell box. It would seem that their overlord's families had finally arrived, and a few other bannermen as well.

Walking over with his father, Anthor did his best bow, which looked more like a nod of his head as they greeted the Heir to Highgarden along with the various sons and their wives hanging around. "Ah, Ser Axell Tyrell, greetings. We apologize for not arriving earlier, but since your family had not arrived yet, we didn't think it appropriate to stand around alone in your box. How was your rest since arriving in King's Landing?" Lord Hightower asked, while Anthor looked around and noticed a northern woman hanging around. Strange, shouldn't she be in the Stark's box rather than here? Still, he paid little mind to her. The upside down man looked like she's from Dreadfort, but after the chastising they received by their overlords, they had been rather meek since, and because they don't engage in the business of trade, they had little contact with Oldtown and their associates.

Turning to his wife, Anthor gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. "Enjoying yourself Lori? Do you need anything? Food? Wine?" Despite himself, Anthor really did care for the woman. It was just that he didn't exactly have the best communications skills that didn't involve his nether regions when it came to communications with the opposite sex.

TheFordee20 TheFordee20
Yarrow Yarrow
Asua Asua
Hypnos Hypnos

Tiber Lannister
The Lannister Box, King's Landing, Crownlands.

With a limp and a huge smile, Lord Tiber Lannister escorted his wife up to, what is for all intents and purposes, his box.

Now, Tiber could confidently say that Leanne was having trouble walking, and will very soon, as they arrive at the top of the seating area, have trouble sitting as well. Something about his wife drove him mad with desire, which given her craving for him, made them well suited for one another, even if they might not allow their mutual bodies proper rest before returning to their duties. Allowing the Lady of Casterly Rock to lean on him as they walk, escorted by a cadre of Lionguards, they finally arrived at the melee, and by the sounds of clashing swords, not too late after all. Dressed in a comfortable but expensive tunic and outfit, Tiber helped Leanne to one of the many cushion seats. He could tell she had trouble as she sat down, yet oddly felt proud of himself about it. Letting her rest with a lingering kiss, and he turned and went to look for his sons, occasionally greeting a bannerman here and there as well as others. Feeling the stiffness of his leg, he stumbled slightly as his Lionguard commander hurried to assist him.

"Are you alright my lord? Shall I call for a maester?" Ser Tidus asked in a concerned as he helped his liege lord up. The Lord Paramount waved him off.

"Never better Tidus. I'm just a bit sore from burning some excess energy this morning. Thank you." With that, he went over and tapped the heads of each of his scions, each of whom turned and hugged him quickly.

"Father!"

"What's going on Loreon? Your uncle still hanging in there?" His younger son nodded enthusiastically.

"Yes Father! Uncle Martyn smashed through the knights that came at him like pow! Wham!" He began swinging his fists dramatically, while his father smiled and patted him on the head.

"Whoa, easy there Ser Knight! I yield!" Meanwhile, Loreon's response was more tempered.

"There's nearly a dozen surrounding Uncle Martyn, Father. I'm not sure even he could fight his way out of this one." Tiber placed a hand on his oldest shoulder.

"Nary a worry for your Uncle, son. Just watch. Hardly a thing for him. I remember him taking on more than two dozen other boys when he was but your age." The Lord of Casterly Rock looked around and met his sister's irritated and questioning eyes. He merely replied with a smile and a shrug, as Celena shook her head disapprovingly and rolled her eyes, before turning back to talk to those in House Wilds. Just then he realized Auntie Cassie was there, and she would likely give him a tongue lashing for being late. Sighing internally, Tiber resolved that whatever chastisment his fiery auntie had for him, it was well worth spending proper time getting 'reacquanted with his wife.'

JustJazzy JustJazzy
diwa diwa
Leusis Leusis
Hypnos Hypnos
@Red
NUSKI NUSKI (Not sure if your house is done yet, tagging you just in case)

Dalton Greyjoy
Slowly, but steadily Dalton managed to hobble on his horse to the edge of the field, gritting his teeth the whole way there he felt like he almost bit his tongue off on multiple occasions. This stupid beast, why must it taunt me so? he asked himself as it whimpered and whined underneath him, his face had gone red from a mix of anger and embarrassment, he wished to slam his slam his fists into the thing in anger, maybe a beating would teach it. But he was afraid if he were to do that then it would buckle underneath him. Dalton had picked up a blunted greatsword and a blunted axe before the tourney began, the axe rested gracefully on his hip while the greatsword made an imposing picture sheathed on his back, he also held a shield in his left arm for he did not like the look of those lances. He did not know why but there was a feeling of anxiety within him, it had been a long time since he felt that. But it was to be expected, this was all new to him. The tourney, the horses, the audience. His eyes darted around the field in what seemed like confusion, but it was simply Dalton grasping the situation once more.

As he prepared his horse to charge like the other knights Dalton closed his eyes, as he took deep breaths he saw in his head what he wished to happen on this field today, no, what he knew would happen on this field today. Once they opened there was a look in his eyes, of determination and strength, around him was an atmosphere of dead seriousness. If it were not for the Lannisters then mayhaps the eyes of the knights would have been on Dalton, but alas they saw the kitty litter as the larger threat. Once more he readied himself, taking position as the Hand finally announced the beginning of the mele, he kept his calm as he scanned the other knights, waiting like a predator hunting its prey, itching for them to make a move. And then the lion shouted his words.

Dalton could not help but grin stupidly after that, foolish greenlanders and their pride, Dalton thought as he surged ahead on his horse with axe in hand. His black and golden cloak blowing in the wind. He may not have been as big of a target as the Lannisters, but a man like Dalton on the field always drew attention towards himself whether he wanted to or not, and so it came to no surprise once a knight began to charge towards him. Inexperienced on horseback, all that Dalton could do was block the oncoming lance, despite the lance breaking in half Daltons shield took significant damage and the force from the blow almost sent him backwards on the horse, it was a miracle that he did not fall off the damned thing. "HAH!" Dalton yelled before he turned his steed around. The once confident and ambitious knight now looked like he had seen a ghost as Dalton charged him. The man drew his own sword as Dalton took out his axe, the knight was ready to meet steel with steel. However he would come to find that nothing was going to stop Daltons axe from meeting his chest. This practically threw the knight off the horse and onto the ground where he would lay unconscious.

Dalton did not look down on his fallen opponent, he simply nodded his head and moved onto the next. That was until he turned his head to see a second lance coming his way, he tried his best to manoeuvre himself out of the way, but the lance only struck the horse instead. It had broken off inside of the damned thing, and even if Dalton managed to keep his balance, the horse was likely going to collapse and bleed out anyway. So before it fell over Dalton managed to release himself from its stirrups and surprisingly graceful for a man of his size land on the ground. It seemed the knight had stalled for some reason, mayhaps he felt bad for what he did to the horse, or he got stuck or something. It didn't make a difference to Dalton as he grabbed the mans leg to get a hold of him and then dragged the knight off his horse by his side and throwing him to the floor. "Stand." Dalton said as he stood waiting for the man, his axe in his right and shield in his left. He could have finished him off before he knew what had happened but he was allowing the man to fight.

The knight drew his longsword once he got to his feet, and threw his shield to the side, it seemed that he had the guts to put his money on his offensive capabilities, the fool rushed forward looking to hit Dalton with a overhead swing of of his blade, Dalton merely lifted his shield to meet it, stopping it in its tracks. As he showed his superiority by pushing the sword off to the knights side he lifted his left leg and planted a kick, right into the right leg of the knight, this brought the man to his knees. Dalton was not a man for a fancy finish, he simply gave the knight a good knee to the front of his helm which sent him to the ground like the one before him.

Once that was over Dalton took off his helm, not the smartest decision but he seemed to care not as he dropped it onto the ground and let in a large breath of air, his cheeks were red but there was still that grin on his face. It was like some obscene wrathful bliss. And as he saw the next horse come racing towards him from behind he dropped his shield and axe. Preparing to draw his greatsword he turned to face the knight, "Thank you." he whispered to the wind as he drew the greatsword and cut the knights horse from underneath him, Dalton had ducked the lance and struck the horses legs, sending the creature sprawling along with its rider. He walked over to where the knight lay on the ground, he seemed to be yelling in pain. It seemed that his legs had been crushed underneath the horse that was now running away. Dalton let out a sight before turning his back on the man, there was no point in hitting a man once he was down. Dalton tightened his grip around his greatsword as he took a defensive stance, once more scanning his surroundings .

Aegor and Vaegon Targaryen

Vaegon waited patiently outside of Aegor's chambers for a few minutes before he heard the clinking of alot of coins bouncing around in something and sure enough Aegor's chamber doors opened to reveal none other than Aegor himself standing in the doorway, holding a rather large chest of what Vaegon assumed was gold dragons in his hands. "How many men do you have on hand?" Aegor asked as if he had just thought of the question. "A hundred crew on my father's ship" Vaegor replied, uncertain why Aegor would want to know how many men he had in his command "Get them all" Aegor spoke, a shrewd smile crossing his face "And quickly". Vaegon half bowed to his cousin before jogging the down the hall and around the corner, sword swaying loosely from his footsteps.

Aegor waited at the start of the docks while Vaegon rallied up his sailors and marines and sure enough a hundred swords lined up in front of him. "We are at your command, my prince" Vaegon spoke formally, standing at the front the column of soldiers. "Take half the men with you and leave the others with me" Vaegon gave a nod at his cousins command "Oh and take this, you'll need it" Aegon finished, pulling out a large bag of gold dragons from the chest. Vaegon took the bag before speaking again "Aeron, you and your men follow me" Vaegon commanded in a voice that demanded respect before walking off into the city, fifty men following him.

"Lets go" Aegor said to the remaining fifty men, they were going to go in loud, Aegor knew that this action would almost definitely catch the small councils attention but he was a very paranoid man, from now on he would not be travelling lightly around King's Landing.

The crowds parted and looked on in awe as Aegor marched through the city streets with fifty swords at his back. He was heading to one of the many offices of the City Watch of King's Landing and sure enough he found his first target. Aegor came to a halt and so did his men, everyone in sight looked on at the Prince and his large guard of armed men. "You men, come with me" He pointed at ten men who all nodded in approval to their Prince.

Aegor entered the City Watch headquarters to find three officers sitting around a table drinking what appeared to be only water. They all stood wearily at the sight of the Prince and his ten men who to position in a square formation around the room. The officers were definitely intimidated by the encirclement. "M-my Prince, this is a surprise" Spoke one of the officers, eyes dwindling from Aegor's face to the large chest of gold in his hands. "It is, please, sit" Aegor gestured with his hand for the men to sit as he took up a chair himself. The officers hesitated for a moment before returning to their chairs. "There is a new Lord Commander of the City Watch" Aegor announced to the three men, they all looked at each other in confusion before one spoke again "A new Lord Commander?" The officer spoke in confusion. "In the name of King Maegor, Prince Vaegon Targaryen has been appointed the new Lord Commander of the City Watch" Aegor was not technically lieing, His actions were in the name of his father the King and his interests, to see his eldest son ascend to the Iron Throne and to keep the city and its people safe, if the City watch was under the command of his cousin, Aegor could insure that.

The four men spoke in length about their loyalties, they were surprisingly very submissive to the change in power, Aegor thought too submissive. He suspected that they were already being paid off by a third party for their loyalty. "-And to ensure your loyalty i have brought you all gifts" The men's eyes seemed to light up as they eyed the chest that Aegor had placed on the table. From it, Aegor pulled three hefty bags of gold, sliding each of them along the table to the men. The three officers wearily grabbed the bags, looking inside of them before looking back at Aegon. "If anyone offers to pay you to betray me, i will pay you more" Aegor spoke in a serious tone, eyeing each of the three men with a piercing gaze. "Do i have your loyalty? I will remind you that the penalty for treason is death" The three men looked around at the ten swords in the room, then down to their bags of gold before looking back at Aegor. "Yes, my Prince" They said in unicision.

Aegor left the officers building with a shrewd smile on his face, he imagined elsewhere in the city that similar conversations had been going on between Vaegon and other commanders of the City Watch.

Aegor spent the entire morning moving from officer building to officer building, giving a very similar speech to all the officers he spoke to. None had declined his command so far, which might of been due to the threats, the large amounts of gold and the strong military presence he brought into each room. Aegor swiftly made his way to one final destination, the Lord Commander of the City Watch's home. He happened to arrive just as the Lord Commander Waters was leaving for his shift. "My Prince, this is a su-" Aegor interrupted the Commander "-A surprise, yes i know, may we speak in your home?" Aegor more commanded than asked "I have a sh-" Aegor interrupted the Lord Commander again "Dont worry about that, it wont take long"

Sure enough, Lord Commander Waters welcomed Aegor into his home but before he could close the door ten men at arms managed to make their way inside also. Waters seemed a little shocked at the intrusion but shrugged it off nonetheless. The house was quite lavish for King's Landing, expensive paintings adorned the walls. Waters walked over to the dining room table, gesturing for the Prince to sit down before he sat himself. Aegor took up a chair as his men once again formed a square formation in the room. Aegor had heard many rumours about Lord Commander Waters, many said he was easily paid off and corrupt. Aegor placed the chest of gold on the table before speaking, Waters' eyes followed the chest.

"You have served the Crown faithfully for many years, my lord-" Aegor started, Waters nodded in agreement. "But to all things there comes an end and this is now your end as Lord Commander" Waters went to protest, his face turning red in anger but Aegor cut him off "In my father, the King's name, as of now you have been relieved of your duty, you will be paid handsomely for your service to the Crown of course" Waters suddenly shot out of his seat, Aegor's guardsmen instantly put their hands to their swords at the abruptness of the now former Lord Commander. "THIS... THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!" The Lord Commander boomed as he took a step back, looking around at Aegor's soldiers. Aegor was having none of it "Men, remove Sir Water's from the city, he is a threat to it's safety as he has clearly shown" Aegor leaned back casually in his chair as he spoke. Sir Waters suddenly put a hand on his sword and the sliding of blades from their scabbards were heard around the room as Aegor's soldiers drew there's half way out of the scabbard.

The room was silent for a moment and the tension could of been cut with a sword as all awaited Sir Waters' next move. After a few moments Waters took his hand off of his sword and men relaxed. Aegor clicked his head in the direction of Sir Waters and two soldiers walked up from behind, one removing his sword as the other grabbed his arm. Sir Water's face was still red with fury as he glared at Aegor. He did not remove his glare until he was escorted from the room and presumably out of the city.

Aegor sat in the man's house for a few moments before a new person entered. This time it was Vaegon, clad all in gold, which was the armour of the Gold Cloaks. "Hello, Lord Commander" Aegon spoke grinning to his cousin. The first phase of his plan had been completed.

Talia Bolton

Talia moved a little closer to Daimen as he spoke about her father and being inferior. Her body was not pressed up against his own but it was mere inches away. "You need to stop worrying what other people think" She whispered playfully before turning on her heal and taking a few steps towards the crowd. She looked behind her and Daimen was still pressed up against the alley wall, she supposed, being from such a small and isolated house that he had not had much experience with women before. Talia found this quite attractive, surprisingly and in an honest and whole hearted way. Most men couldnt wait to get into her dress but there was something different... and innocent about Daimen Ashwood. He was respectful of her and her family. She would have to show him something from her heart if she wanted his attraction but then she would also have to decide if she just wanted to continue flirting or create something more serious and true. "Are you coming?" Talia winked at the Black Swallow before dissapearing back into the crowd of commoners.​

Daimen Ashwood
The guy shook his head "My apologies my lady. I indeed think a lot of what others think of me or in this case, of us, but that is because my sole objective is the safety of my family and of my House. I am sure every Great House would kill to have one of the children marry you" he said now less tense, since the girl finally stopped being so close to him. "That would put me as a target if they had the foolish idea that something between us would work. And more important than me, my family itself could be in danger" he finished before looking down, shaking his head. "Again my apologies for bothering you with problems of a low noble." he added. Of course, he was just being respectful to the lady and not say what he truly thought.

The part about the family was true, but the real reason why he didn't want to be so close to Talia Bolton was a different one. William always thaught their children to seek affection and marry who they truly love. To the northern House, love was really important and they would never flirt with another person, no matter their rank. Of course, that led to the kids having almost zero experience with romantic relationships and up to date, only Isabella had ever kissed someone before, due to her dark past. So it was normal that neither Daimen, nor Catherine and not even the rebel Daniel know how to act in these intimate moments.

Daimen turned his attention from the muddy ground to the daughter of Lord Rogar Bolton. He nodded and gave her a little smile, happy that she stopped flirting with him. Yes I am coming... my lady" he finished and walked behind her as she became part of the massive crowd.

Asua Asua

[FONT= 'Courier New']Ivana Baratheon[/FONT]
divider01.gif

Ivana was a woman fully grown in physical appearance, but maturity wise she was not quite complete. Perhaps that was why the very idea that Jasper had taken the time to seek her out once again pleased her so, and brought the ghost of a blush to her dimpled cheek. Clearing her throat quietly she tosses her head to move some hair from her eyes and tentatively took the bottle from Jasper, cocking her head to the side like a curious bird to examine it before looking back up again and smiling.

"How generous, Lord Arryn, thankyou. Perhaps later on you would share it with Lysa and I?" She turned to set the bottle down on a nearby chair, for a moment glancing at her sister as though trying to register what Lysa was thinking. Although she didn't always heed her advice, Ivana knew that Lysa was intelligent and probably a good judge of character. Still, she didn't look as though she felt that anything was wrong, so perhaps everything was in order after all. When she tried to think back to their previous meeting Ivana paused midway through straightening up. There had been wine, they'd been in her chambers together, alone. A hand in her lap. More wine. A brief frown crossed her face but it was gone just as swiftly as it'd appeared. No, if what she was remembering was accurate, he had left fairly quickly.

"I do apologise for how our last meeting went. I'm afraid I don't really hold my wine very well, which is a shame as I'm awfully fond of drinking it," She laughed, a girlish sound, as she moved to sit back down near to Lysa with a free space for Jasper to join them. However, just as she was about to make contact with the chair, the man standing guard outside the box poked his head inside yet again.

"Oh, what is it now? I am very much considering having you chase away anybody that isn't a member of the royal family." Ivana laughed again as she strode towards the entrance, hips swaying lazily from side to side, but she almost sounded half serious. With another laugh she paused and glance down back at Lysa with a grin, "And that includes Isla. I'm tired of her wedding worries at the moment." Slipping past the servant she looked down at Odella and Rodger, both interested and somewhat irritated that she had been interrupted. Momentarily it seemed as though she was going to order them away but then her lips curled into a smile and she reached over to cup Rodger's cheek.
"Siblings of Lord Arryn? How sweet." She turned to look over her shoulder back into the box, "My lord Arryn, your brother and sister are here to see you! Shall I let them in?" Another laugh and she turned back to them, flashing a smile. "I am only joking, it isn't up to your dear brother. Come, come, out of the rain, we have plenty of room." As an afterthought she looked beyond Odella to the man stood beside her and raised her eyebrows, "I suppose it would be rude to deny your friend entry. It isn't as if we're running out of space and I do yearn for company. A pleasure to meet the three of you." The young woman seemed to be in particularly good spirits, especially by her standards, as she crossed the box past Jasper to finally sit down comfortably. She reached up and pulled a few hairpins from her hair to let various curls tumble free-- she had told that silly little serving girl that she'd only grow tired of the way they poked into her head, but the foolish child had slid them in anyway. No, she much preferred her hair to be loose.

"My name is Ivana, and this is my dear sister Lysa. You are..?"

@Fezzes Hypnos Hypnos Azalea Azalea JPTheWarrior JPTheWarrior

[FONT= 'Courier New']Evelyn[/FONT]
divider01.gif

The room that Evelyn was in did not belong to her, but she was there anyway, straightening out the blanket on the bed. It wasn't her job, she wasn't a servant, but she would feel wrong if she left the bed in disarray. The man she had shared it with the night before had left, to go and watch the melee she assumed, and for once she'd been able to take her time gathering herself to leave. She planned to simply go back to Miranda's and finish off any chores that she needed to do, and was just about to fasten the chord on the front of her dress when she heard a knock at the door. Oh dear, was the room's official occupant back unexpectedly? Instinctively she turned to regard the room, to check that everything was in order. Then, she tentatively opened the door.

Upon opening the door and being met with the sight of a familiar and friendly face, Evelyn smiled a bright smile and slipped out, closing the door gently behind herself. How peculiar that Daniel should be there with her, she was quite sure that the melee must have started already, so why wasn't he there? Perhaps he had business to attend to and was searching for the occupant of the room. For one fleeting moment she allowed herself to indulge in the fantasy that the young lord was genuinely looking for her. No, that was foolish. Enough standing and smiling, he would think she was some sort of idiot! Nervously she cleared her throat, glanced down at the floor and then back up at him again.

"My lord -- Daniel," She corrected, remembering their previous conversation and hoping he still felt the same way about how she should address him, "What brings you to this part of the Red Keep? I'm afraid the man who is staying in this room has already left for the melee field. Shouldn't you be there too?" As she spoke she finished lacing up the front of her dress, although never took her eyes off of his face.

@JPTheWarrior

Daniel Ashwood
Daniel heard steps, their sound increasing which would indicate someone was getting closer to the door. He took a deep breath before putting on his best smile when the door opened revealing the woman he was looking for. Evelyn sood there, a smile also forming on her lips, which made Daniel happy. At least she was happy to see him. The youngest son of William Ashwood also stood there smiling like a fool, but, fortunately for him, Evelyn decided to speak. He was honestly a bit nervous, the feeling of having butterflies in your stomach.

He wanted to call her 'my lady', so she could feel special and not just one girl that needed to sell her body if she wanted to live and not die of starvation. However, just like she was trying to call him Daniel, he needed to do his best and remember to call her by her single, but very pretty and elegant name. "Evelyn!" he said, his voice a bit loud and probably showing his nervousness. He cleared his throat and said, still with a honest smile "Oh this isn't your room?" he raised an eyebrow, remembering the conversation with the other woman, Jane. Well she did her job and told Daniel where Evelyn was so he couldn't blame her for making him think this was in fact the young girl's room.

Daniel shook his head "I didn't even know that a man slept here. I thought... well... I thought this was your room" he let out a little chuckle before looking back to her and fixing his eyes on hers. "Honestly, Lord Stark sent me and the other children away from the melee, which wasn't very good. Then I noticed that this was a good opportunity to come and have... well have a conversation with you. A good one, without people interrupting or making fun of you." he said, his cheeks getting slightly red.

"Anyways, I managed to enter Red Keep, asked a woman named Jane where I could find you and here I am!" he said and looked at the ground "But if you are busy please tell me. I will leave you be right away" he said turning his attention back to her.

ailurophile ailurophile

Laurel Estermont

“I am fine.” Laurel spoke. Anthor looked at her with his brown, doe-like eyes. Am I fine? She thought to herself. She was still thinking of what Ser Kellan had told her before they had arrived in the city.
‘That you will be Anthor’s, and not yourself…’
“I am fine.” She repeated. She put on a small smile. But, it quickly faded from her face after Anthor looked away.
I do not want to be Anthor’s. I want to be me. I have to be me. I cannot be nothing else but that.
The melee did not interest her. It wasn’t that she did not like watching men best other men. But she had a strange dislike for this melee in particular. Something about it was ‘off’.
Maybe I just don’t like the people I am surrounded by?
Everyone around her looked so cheery.
How can they be so happy? They are all here to kiss the boots of a family they once casted out. They are all here to celebrate a wedding that they had no true interest in celebrating.
Laurel sighed.
Every little thing just seems so… Untrue.

“How are you finding the fighting?” She asked Anthor. He had a permanent smile plastered upon his lips. Is he drunk? Laurel thought. He usually only smiles like that when he had a few drinks within him.
Laurel couldn’t help but smile at his smile.
She loved him. Not the kind of love you would expect from a man and his wife. But the love of a pair of siblings. She wasn’t attracted to him in the littlest bit. She never really was. She loved him still, however.
He has always been like a brother to me. She continued to smile. Will I ever love him like my own mother loved my own father?
She looked down at her hands.
Probably not.
For some reason, that saddened her. She always dreamt of falling in love and marrying said lover. She never pictured that she would be wed to an old friend during her father’s dying days.
But she was.
She did it, not only out of duty, but to put a smile on her dearest father’s frail face.

I suppose in a way- I did marry for love. I married Anthor because I loved my father so. The thought of her father saddened her even more. He had been a year dead. Or close to it. She hoped that he was proud of her. She hoped that he was sitting amongst The Seven Heavens- looking down.
And smiling at her.

-

Ave Redwyne

Ave continuously smiled at Walder as he spoke. If she had an ugly smile, he would of told her to stop it. But it wasn’t an ugly smile. Nothing about me is ugly. When Walder finished speaking, Ave laughed softly and placed her hand on his knee.
“That is such clever thinking, my lord.” She said, still smiling.
Ave kept eye contact with the man, but at one point- she happened to glance at Walder’s sister. Elia did not look pleased with Ave’s interruption whatsoever.
She could choke for all I care.
She looked back at Walder,
This is just about Walder and I.
“Oh. I so wish I could swing a sword. I pestered my father constantly to let me try when I was a young girl. He persistently told me no, however.”
A lie. I don’t think I ever once asked to hold a sword, let alone swing it.
“I know it is incredibly unladylike. But I was fascinated by it. By the idea of picking up such a long, hard thing and waving it around so frantically.” She said,
“I always thought it looked like so much fun.”

[FONT= 'Courier New']Evelyn[/FONT]
divider01.gif

"My room?" Evelyn echoed, resisting the urge to laugh at the very idea. She shook her head, sending blonde curls bouncing about her shoulders, and looked back up at him with a genuinely warm smile. "No, no, it doesn't belong to me. I'm merely visiting." Part of her hoped he would catch what she was implying, and part of her didn't because somehow admitting the things she did to somebody like him never failed to made her feel very... self conscious. As though if he were to be continually reminded that not only did she not belong to a powerful house but she also happened to be a whore, he would decide he no longer wanted to speak to her. When he explained how he had been sent away from the melee along with the other children and had actually come to seek BEEN out, her smile only widened and her blush only deepened. It seemed that the idea that she had brushed off as a childish fantasy might have been true after all.

"I'm so flattered and pleased that you came to speak to me again, of all people," In her excitement she actually grabbed one of the young lord's hands in both of hers and held it for a good twenty or so seconds before she realised what she was doing, blushed again, she released his hands. Stupid girl, should learn to be more careful. Mentally she cursed her reckless action. Then again, Daniel was not like some of the lords she had known, he seemed so much more laid back and forgiving. "I only hope I can sufficiently entertain you. I'm not quite as exciting as a melee or an abundance of important unfamiliar people."

@JPTheWarrior

Walder Tyrell
Walder Tyrell nodded "Thank you, my lady, but it is common sense. However, most of those fighters ignore this way of thinking because they prefer to get praised by the crowd. They probabky like to show them who is the strongest in that arena" he said and smiled once again turning his attention to what was going on inside the stadium. Although his eyes were viewing the men hitting each other with spears, swords and even shields, he still heard every word coming out from Ave's mouth. He chuckled when she mentioned her wish of swinging a weapon. He let her finish before commenting on her way of thinking. "It is true that a woman with a weapon isn't considered lady like, but in my opinion everyone should learn self defense, even if you have guards to do it for you" he looked back to her and smiled. He knew her hand was on his knee but he made nothing out of it, much to Elia's dislike who had already understand what the woman wanted. Elia would plan to tell Walder later to be careful around Ave.

Walder was now with his back turned to his sister, focusing on the young woman. "However, one must not see a weapon as a toy. You can hurt yourself if you aren't careful with how you swing it, my lady." he warned her. "I suggest you ask your brother how to use a sword. If it is too heavy, a knife can easily kill someone, although the range of a swing is a lot smaller. If Lord Austen is busy, I can always give you hand and teach you the basics, though I must warn you I am not a great teacher" he chuckled a bit.

TheFordee20 TheFordee20

Daniel Ashwood
Daniel stared at the young pretty girl until he finally understand what she was referring too "Visiting... hmm.. ah I get it!" he said and raised his hand "No need to talk more about it I understand" he smiled. It was maybe selfish, but he did not care about that part of her. His father taught him that it is true that actions speak louder than words, but sometimes those actions distort the real you, making you look like someone you are not. For example, a soldier. Just because his job is killing people, it doesn't mean he enjoys it, has a bloodlust and enjoys seeing people die. The young Ashwood thought with Evelyn's case was the same. The smile that he had kept widen when the girl said she was pleased and flattered to see him. It was the first time someone told him that, except for, of course, his family.

"I am glad me visiting you makes yo-" he didn't finish, looking at his hand that was now being holded by Evelyn's. Of course, no other girl except for his sisters had grabbed his hand before, which made him a bit confused on how to handle the situation. His instinct made him move, and his fingers also wrapped around her hands for just a few seconds, each one looking more like a minute. His blush also increased and when the girl let his hand go, the hand still stood there for one more second or two. It was an awkward moment indeed, but fortunately Evelyn looked like she made nothing out of it, which made him relax a bit.

"Entertain me Evelyn?" he chuckled a bit "You think I would come here if I didn't know that I would have a great time speaking with you again?" he smiled and shook his head "I prefer talking with an important familiar face and a crowd of unfamiliar people." he said, only realizing that his words probably sounded a bit wrong and blushed a bit more. "I mean, only one of the children of Lord Stark is a friend of mine. And I don't know anyone from House Bolton. But, and excuse me for making assumptions, I think of you as a friend, someone kind I can speak freely with" he said with another smile, although this one showed more nervousness and embarrassment.

ailurophile ailurophile

Aegor Targaryen
Tourney Grounds, King's Landing >> Tyrell Box

All the eyes of nobles and commoners alike fell on Aegor, the crowd parted as the heir to the Iron Throne walked through the tourney grounds with fifty Dragonstone men at his back. Aegor was never going to travel lightly armed again. His paranoia seemed to grow everyday which was one of the reasons he did not ask permission first from the small council before he replaced the Lord Commander of the City Watch with his cousin, Vaegon. Vaegon was not with Aegor but had decided to visit all the officers in the city watch to introduce himself and also meet some of the regular men. So that's what he was doing. It was better that way as Aegor did nto wish to openly flaunt his control over the City Watch just yet.

Aegor and his fifty Dragonstone soldiers marched on, past the King's box where Aegor spotted his younger brother, Aegon and their sister Vaella. He only glanced at them briefly as this was not the box where he was headed. He passed several nobles in the city, including Lord Tarth, Lord Blackwood and Lord Royce who all offered their greetings. Aegor presumed from the way these men acted that rumour had leaked out of the Prince's paranoia, he guessed that most nobles knew of the Prince's ways, that and the fact that his personal guard was fifty men.

Aegor continued marching on through the Tourney grounds, everyone in their way, parting until he reached the Tyrell section of the stands. He waved a hand at his men as he continued walking, the Dragonstone men stopped on the spot and all turned at the same time to face the stands. Aegor walked up the few steps that he had to and right up to the heir to Highgarden and the largest kingdom in the South, the Reach, Axell Tyrell. He had met Axell briefly on a different occasion but since the Prince had barely been seen in public for the last month, this was their first time meeting on this very occasion. "Lord Axell, it's a pleasure to see you again" Aegor spoke as his men watched on from the damp ground below, he held out his hand in greeting to the heir of the Reach.​
Yarrow Yarrow
(Everyone in the Tourney Grounds)

Talia Bolton

Talia had realized that even the most intense of flirting would not work with Daimen Ashwood. He was a man of honour and family so she would have to try something very different. But why was she even interested in the heir to a lowly Northern house? She had nothing to gain, why was she willing to try so hard to get his attention? She did not know. Talia did not grab the Black Swallow's hand again as she did not with to scare him off or further discomfort the man. Instead, she continued to look back to make sure he was following her until she spotted the Stark/Bolton/Ashwood party, they had not moved far from when Talia and Daimen had left them. Quickly and quietly she stepped back into the boundaries of the guards, at the very front of the column, a reasonable distance from any people who wished to eavesdrop.

Talia waited until Daimen had caught up to her and was back with the party until she started speaking. Not daring to look at him while she spoke. This was not like Talia at all. "I quite admire your house, truly i do, you can choose to marry whoever you want" Talia started "But as for me, i am destined to be married off to some rich old lord or a powerful Lord Paramount" "I will never know what true freedom is" Talia spoke with a solemn and slightly sad look upon her face, it was only there for a moment before it was replaced with her emotionless gaze.

Daimen Ashwood
The boy follow the girl, pushing everyone as he tried to make his way through the crowd. Once in a couple of seconds Talia would look back to make sure he was still there. Honestly, their distance only increased and if they hadn't found the guards in that precise moment, Daimen would have lost Talia. He passed through the guards, moments after her and stopped to breath a little bit. Running wasn't his forte and their running around had tired him a bit. He sighed and looked at her. She walked a little bit from the children, like she wanted to talk with him in private. Daimen looked at his sisters, who were clearly angry that she had left them without even saying anything.

He though for moments to go there and apologise, but he noticed Talia was still waiting for him. He took a few steps, facing the back of the young woman who started speaking as soon as he arrived, not even bothering to look at him. He listened quietly, not once opening his mouth and saying what he thought. So the girl wasn't joking with him when she said she liked House Ashwood when the two were at Stark's Box. He sighed when he finished and nodded "yes, my lady. It is true that we can choose to marry who we want, but even the low noble Houses don't have that luck. My father is the one who decided he wouldn't make us marry just to make our House better in terms of power and money."

"But, and excuse me if I am touching in something you don't want to talk about, I am going to guess the way you acted at that alley was because of that missing freedom that your father, Lord Bolton, doesn't give you. Am I right, my lady?" he asked.

Asua Asua

Elaena Targaryen
Elaena's eyelids moved and she slowly opened her eyes, finding herself staring at the rock made ceiling. She yawned and got up from her laying position, sitting on the edged of the right side of her bed. She yawn once more time before she finally remembered what day it was. She stood up and walked quickly towards the window opening it. She peeked outside, clearly able to see that the melee had already started. She closed the window and looked behind, seeing her handmaidens, quiet has ever staring at her. Elaena asked "Have you all been looking at me while I was asleep?" she looked a bit angry, already guessing the answer. The women slightly nodded, they all feeling the tension and the young Targaryen's fury. "How many times do I have to tell you..." she began talking, her voice rather low "That I don't like have people staring at me?!" she raised her voice, all of the starting to apologize.

Elaena sighed, angry and grabbed a hairbrush passing it through her hair. Fortunately, she had taken a bath before going to sleep so she didn't need one now. She ordered the girls to prepare her for the day. She alone took out her sleeping dress and looked to the mirror. Her handmaidens at least did one thing right and decided to give her a beautiful, white and purple dress, combining with the colors of her hair and eyes. However, all of them present in the room knew Elaena didn't like dresses, but she needed to wear one for the next couple of days. The women helped Elaena put on her clothes and she opened the door getting out of chambers.

The guards were, as expected, outside guarding her. With a simple command "Follow me" she started walking, her guards never leaving her side. Elaena wanted to eat breakfast before having to fake her smile to every proud Lord and Lady. Upon making a turn to left, she found at the end of a corridor a woman, with a very light blonde colored haired girl, that could easily be mistaken as a member of Elaena's House at first sight. Elaena raised an eyebrow and asked, her voice always raised to show strength and power "Who are you?" she asked.

ailurophile ailurophile

Roland Wilds, Kings Landing, Lannister Box

Roland breathed in deeply as the sounds of carnage began to echo from the pit in which the knights lashed out at each other. The smell of blood already began to linger in the air from injured men and dying horses that lay, screaming in the mud. It was a smell all too familiar to Roland and one he had grown sensitive to in his life. And it was a smell that brought back memories of his youth, memories of fallen comrades and foolishly brave lads. Squeezing his hands tightly he felt as though he was ripped from his seat in the Lannister box and thrown back into the fray of the wars he had fought.

All around him he could hear the sounds of clashing steel and the moans of those men unfortunate enough to not be dealt a death blow. Opening his eyes he was there, in the muddied fields of the Disputed Lands, men laying, dying around him as the sword he gripped firmly in his right hand dripped with their blood. Each had thought themselves his better, each had thought themselves capable of defeating a lone knight. Looking to the men around him they all seemed vague forms of men, not a single one had a face of distinct shape. They were not people to Roland, merely threats to his life, but in his old age Roland knew many of them likely had children and wives. He knew that many of them were merely farmers and the homeless who were forced to join mercenary companies, intent to sell their lives to put food on the table for those they cared for.

Wincing at the thought Roland ripped himself from the vivid scene he witnessed with his very eyes, pulling himself back to the crowd and the pit. A deep breath exiting his lips he lowered his head for a moment, watching the melee from the corner of his eye. Seeing Martyn in his youth and excitement he wondered how long it would last. How long before the ghosts of the countless men he has killed will bear down upon him with all the guilt the ending of a life brings with it. Perhaps, and hopefully Martyn would never live to such an age, an age where he could recall the face of every man, every woman, every child he had ended at the edge of a sword or with the crushing weight of a mace.

Assuming his old grimacing look Roland would raise his head, watching the melee with some excitement as the memories faded from his mind. "It is Tiber's fault Martyn finds himself in such a situation to begin with" Roland spoke in reply to Celena's words. "What better target than the brother of the richest man in Westeros surrounded by an honor guard as if he owned the very field itself? Your families name puts a target on your back, you would do well to remember that fact Celena." Roland spoke in an even tone, as if not even recognizing the coldness of his words, only focused on the truth of them.

WanderingJester WanderingJester
@Fezzes (If you want to get the twins involved as I'd assume they'd be in the box)
Hypnos Hypnos
diwa diwa

Talia Bolton

The soft and open Talia seemed to disappear slowly as Daimen spoke and was replaced by the manipulative and nasty Talia. She had opened herself up a little but then closed herself very quickly, she didnt like the feeling of vulnerability that taking off her mask gave her. She frowned at Daimen's words, not looking at him until he finished his sentence. Talia looked at Daimen with piercing eyes before she spoke "You are wrong, my lord" She snapped viciously at him as she crossed her arms. She wasnt being entirely honest with Daimen or herself, in fact now that she thought about it, the Black Swallow was probably right, the lack of freedom to follow her heart was rather irritating to Talia which is possibly why she acted out alot behind her father's back. Talia pushed the thought out of her mind as she kept her cold gaze on Daimen, doing her best to warn him with her eyes.

Rogar Bolton

Rogar sat straight in his seat on the right side of his cousin by blood and brother by marriage, Lord Cregan Stark. Rogar suspected that his response to his Lord regarding Alys's crying had not gone over well in Cregan's mind, if he had said such a thing openly Cregan would of been forced to reprimand him rather than let his Lord's talk back to him with no consequences. Rogar listened to Cregan as he spoke. "House Bolton only arrived a few days ago my lord and from what i hear not even the King's own sons are permitted entry into his chambers". Rogar kept his composure and the idle, icy stare in his eyes as his Lord continued to speak about the Ironwood 'wars'. Yes, Cregan and Rogar has spoken privately and in length about the ancient feud between the Whitehill's and the Forrester's that seemed to be reignited once more. Ambushes and skirmishes between the two houses were common these days and not to mention, the Whitehills were sworn to Rogar himself but he was able to do very little when Lord Whitehill was sent to the wall as a result of the Forrester slaughter, it was a dishonourable action and the Starks were an honourable people, for better or worse.

Rogar spoke what Cregan was thinking "Yes, i too have heard of these disturbing tidings from beyond the Wall" He spoke, not willing to give to much information away in front of Lord Ashwood who Rogar had very little respect for, verging on none. He was a man who could barely raise three hundred men, he had made no effort to further his family's power, infact, Rogar was wondering what the man was even doing in the Stark box at all.

Looking to Cregan's left, Rogar had not even noticed that his sister, Jeyne had arrived. Jeyne's marriage to Lord Cregan had been arranged by none other then Rogar himself which had boosted the prestige of House Bolton and sky rocketed Rogar's own influence in the North. "Dear sister, i did not see you there" Rogar spoke, leaning forward slightly to look at Jeyne. His eyes moved away from his sister as a young man came running up the steps of the Stark box, Rogar had forgotten the name of the boy but he knew that it was the heir to some lowly house in the Wolfswood and Cregan's very own ward.

Robett Woods

Robett had followed Jeyne Stark from a distance, all the way from the Red Keep to the tourney ground and the Stark box. Time was ticking and Robett was planning to make his move within the next few days, before they left the capital to return to Winterfell. He was utterly convinced that Lady Stark was as much infatuated with him as he was her but her brother, the merciless and cruel Rogar Bolton and her husband, Lord Stark himself would never understand so Robett had to play his hand carefully and make his move at just the right time when there was no one else around.

Robett walked up to the Stark box, stopping right in front of Lord and Lady Stark. "My Lords, my Lady" He spoke. As Robett looked at Cregan Stark his belly filled with jealousy and anger but he did not let it show on his face. He then turned his gaze to Lady Stark, flashing her a warm smile as he bowed at all the Lords present. He was Cregan's ward afterall and a ward stayed close to his carer.
TheFordee20 TheFordee20 TheAncientCelt TheAncientCelt JPTheWarrior JPTheWarrior

Last edited:
Ser Kermit Tully
The Kings Box
Kermit watched the tourney intently from the back left corner of the kings box, his eyes were fixated on Ser Martyn and Ser Albert. Two of the finest knights in the seven kingdoms, and he had the pleasure to watch them in combat. He had seen Albert fight before of course, but every time seemed like the first, it was rather embarrassing but he idolised the man and had nothing but respect for him. It sometimes caused him to be a bit flushed in his presence, like he was meeting the King himself or something, but his presence did make him feel a bit more comfortable, he was too in awe to worry about his own worth, and how he felt that he did not belong with the other kings guards, as he still viewed them as far above him. And in many ways they were, but Kermit was young, and had much to learn from them. And he had only been in the Kingsguard for a short time, ever since Ser Blackwood had passed. Kermit almost instinctively leaned forward, the conversations withing the Kings box blew right past him like a soft breeze as he was fixated on the melee, that was until Prince Jaehaerys gave him a soft pat on the shoulder. "It seems that your family has spotted you Ser Kermit." the prince spoke with a half smile on his face.

Kermit immediately straightened up, and struggled to keep the childish grin that was surfacing on his face.
"I-i see my prince." he looked over to where his family was standing, he was surprised to see Lucas and Alyssa, but was also disappointed that Jaehaerys had to point them out for him, as a Tully he would have liked to claim that he could have spotted his family in a crowd of any size. But it had been quite some time since he had seen them last. That's a poor excuse... he thought to himself, he knew that his attention was elsewhere when it should really have been towards his siblings. Kermit clenched the arm of his seat ever so slightly, it was his duty to protect the prince, however it was also his duty as a Tully to go see his family. "My prince... may I go meet with them? It shall not be long gone." Kermit said uneasily, lately the Prince had been a bit uptight about security. But to Kermit was surprised by the response he was given. "Aye you may, do not worry yourself with the length you are gone Ser. After all this box is well guarded, and if anyone did feel like assaulting me I am sure my wife would scare them off." Jaehaerys had maintained the half smile of his, and even ended his sentence with a jape. This may have not been so strange if it were not for the look in the Princes eyes, while his mouth jested, his eyes were hard and as sharp as a blade.

"Thank you, my prince." Kermit spoke almost hesitantly. As he began to stand up the man known as the Gentle Dragon swiftly grabbed his forearm and uncharacteristically yanked his arm down. Prince Jaehaerys whispered a few words into his ear that he was almost unable to make out. But once he understood he simply nodded his head. Of course. he thought. As he continued to rise, it seemed the Prince was happy with no reply, he knew that Kermit was a man he could trust, a man that would do his duty. And that his loyalty was undying. He made his way out of the Royal Box with a half smile of his own, he had to contain himself until he reached his family. Once outside of the box he headed straight towards his family after passing some Greyjoys, as a Tully his opinion was not exactly high of the Iron Born, they had not exactly been friends of the Riverlands in the past. So despite Lord Greyjoys new appointment as the Master of Ships, Kermit was still a bit weary around the squids, almost uncomfortable.

"Brother, sister. It has been a while hasn't it? How do you two fair?"

clarinetti clarinetti

Lord Vickon Greyjoy
The Kings Box
"Shall we continue on to the Kings Box Lady Baratheon?" Vickon spoke rather politely, after all her husband had just stormed ahead and abandoned her with strangers. There was some chatter back and forth on the brief journey but it was mostly pleasantries, but what else could you expect at a royal wedding when conversing with the bride. Personally Vickon did not actually care for manners but he had a role to play now, he was the Master of Ships, and so he would be more friendly and open to the greenlanders despite his disdain for many of them in his heart. However beyond words there was not much Vickon could do, he could not smile even if he forced it and his hard, rough features were not exactly friendly. But perhaps this made it appear more sincere. Even this was too much thinking for Vickon, he struggled to see how the greenlanders all did it. They were likely politicking away as Vickon struggled to figure out how to present himself.

A member of the Kingsguard passed them just as they had arrived, he couldn't help but notice a slight glace from the youthful knight, which he could only see as a mix of disapproval and confliction. He did not think much of it, after a while you got used to stuff like that, so to a man of Vickon it seemed more natural if anything.
"Have a wonderful day Lady Baratheon." he said as he separated from the group. Victarion and Betha seemed to do the same and went to take their seats on the right side of the box. But instead he moved over to Princess Vaella. "It is a pleasure to meet you Princess... may I have a word if you have the time?"

ailurophile ailurophile
Akio Akio (if you are wanting to interact with any of the Greyjoys, you aren't mentioned though. Probably could have added in more detail but its 0513.)

[FONT= 'Courier New']Visenya Celtigar[/FONT]
divider01.gif

Prior to Aegon complimenting her, Visenya had thought it impossible for the colour in her cheeks to deepen, but somehow the pink blossomed even more. Nervously she reached up to curl a lock of fair hair around her finger, looking up at the man in front of her with interest but also slight suspicion. Natural suspicion, nothing personal towards Aegon; her mother was a wary woman by nature, expecting many people to have ulterior motives -- often they did -- so it was pure instinct for Visenya to worry that the young prince had some kind of secret plan that involved speaking to her. Those thoughts ebbed away as she realised she'd just been watching him, wide eyed, without replying.
But how was she supposed to reply? Was he expecting her to tell him that he was beautiful as well? Was he? Yes, she thought, Aegon was rather beautiful. Well, handsome, or whatever the best word to use would be. Then again, she couldn't just bluntly compliment his appearance, they were at the celebrations for his wedding after all. Then again... It only seemed fair to return the compliment.
"Thankyou, my lord, you're too kind," She began, managing go get through the acceptance of the compliment without stuttering, "I hope that you don't mind me saying that you are also attractive, your bride is a fortunate woman." There, that would be alright. She'd tried to think of how her mother would word such a sentence, and while she lacked Daena's smooth, purring voice, she liked to think that she'd done rather well.
Speaking of her mother, Aegon appeared to be looking past Visenya herself to Daena. That was something she was used to; Daena could be considered appealing, she had all the curves of a woman, eyes still bright with life and humour, and hair that tumbled down her back in curls and waves. Visenya hadn't escaped the fact that people still whispered and called her mother a whore. Somehow she almost thought that it was true. Was Aegon looking at her mother? Maybe he was planning on moving on to speak to her. Oh well, the conversation was fun while it had lasted, and she decided to refer to her mother just in case Aegon was waiting for her to do so, although she wasn't sure why he would be.
"That's my mother, over there with my brother and our grandfather." Visenya added, uncurling the strands of hair from her fingers and dropping her hands, holding them in front of herself. Really, she quite hoped that Aegon wasn't going to leave her just yet, not just as she was starting to calm down a bit, but if he did then she was sure she would understand; it wasn't his wedding, after all, and he probably had a million things to attend to.
"I haven't been to a wedding in quite some time. They're fun, aren't they? You must be terribly excited," She smiled gently up at him, trying to nudge him towards a topic of conversation.

Akio Akio

[FONT= 'Courier New']Daena Celtigar[/FONT]
divider01.gif

"Beautiful? Ah, father, thankyou," Daena smiled but didn't linger on the comment, seeming to be much more eager to talk about and praise her own dear children than be complimented herself. Strange that the girl who, at fourteen, declared she'd never tie herself down with marriage was the one who now couldn't imagine how her life would have turned out if she hadn't married. Perhaps she had never loved her late husband all that deeply, but he had given her the two things she loved more than herself: Gaemon and Visenya.

But only one of them was by her side. A proud smile graced her lips as she rested a hand on her son's shoulder, nodding and agreeing with what her father said about him.
"He'll be very strong, I'm sure of it, just like you, father! And... Uncle Vaegon.'' During her sentence she paused to try and find another good example, and settled in her own brother. The mention made her wonder where all of her siblings were, she had expected to have seen them already and yet they were nowhere to be found at that moment in time. Peculiar. Ah, well, she was sure she'd have a chance to catch up with them later.
As she came to the end of that particular train of thought, she began to wonder how her daughter was faring. Daena cast a glance towards Visenya and managed to lock gazes with Aegon for a brief moment. It would be rude to intrude on their conversation but the fiercely protective part of Daena's brain was screaming at her to intervene and drag Visenya away to speak to her grandfather instead. It wasn't a personal dislike for Aegon, the woman was just naturally suspicious of anybody that she wasn't related to, and the fact that her daughter's cheeks were so pink didn't help the case much either. She took a deep, calming breath and returned her attention to her father.
"How are you, father? Have you managed to catch any of my siblings yet? I thought they'd all have beaten me here, but that doesn't seem to be the case."

@Fezzes

[FONT= 'Courier New']Anya [/FONT]
divider01.gif

With Jasper gone, off to go and watch the melee, Anya was left bored in his chambers. She'd paid the whore and sent her on her way rather quickly, waved goodbye to Lord Arryn, and then sat down on the edge of his bed with nothing in mind to occupy the next few hours that she'd be spending alone. In theory, she could do anything so long as she didn't make a mess of Jasper's room, but there wasn't actually anything that she could think of. She changed dresses, brushed her hair, pinned up her hair, took it down again, and still that only took a few minutes. Boredom was a feeling that Anya loathed more than any other, especially when she didn't know how to solve it. When she was bored she often yearned for Jasper to come back just so she'd have something to occupy herself with for a little while.
The young woman decided to go for a walk. Since their arrival she hadn't explored the Red Keep too much, AN did with many people off at the melee ground it seemed like a perfect time to explore without disturbing too many important people. She slipped out of the room and into the empty corridor, closing the door gently behind herself and then beginning to walk. Just as she set off, however, a voice rang out and she turned to see a young woman walking towards her. Her pale hair and violet eyes gave away her house immediately.
"Who am I?" Anya echoed, her lips forming a coy smile, "I am Vaella or Rhaelle Targaryen, depending on which one you like the best." She laughed, tossed her head, and approached the unfamiliar woman with interest. Many would be nothing but respectful to a member of a great house, especially when that house had the throne, but Anya? There was nothing they could do to her that would frighten her into submission. Even the prospect of execution didn't scare her enough to make her behave. "Forgive me, my lady, I was joking. My name is Anya. It's a pleasure to meet you." Finally, a little curtsy to show a hint of respect.

[FONT= 'Courier New']Vaella Targaryen[/FONT]
divider01.gif

"Overshadowing you? Why, Nymeria, I don't think anybody could ever completely overshadow you," Vaella giggled, glancing up at the Dornish woman with a warm smile before returning her gaze to the melee. Even if she wasn't particularly passionate about fighting herself, she had to admit that it was a rather marvellous sight to behold. Put a man in armour and you had her attention, really, because it conjured up images that she associated with the stories and songs that told of valiant knights. A woman grown in appearance, still a little girl at heart.
"I can't say that I have a secret champion, unfortunately, so I suppose I shall cheer for your cousin with you," She added, glancing up yet again-- it seemed rude to address Nymeria without looking at her. The young woman felt oddly at ease, as if she'd known Nymeria all her life's. Perhaps it was just the woman's friendly nature combined with her own that made their conversation so easy to partake in. However, it seemed it would have to come to an abrupt end, or st least be put on hold for the time being, as just as Vaella was about to speak again a new voice diverted her attention. She turned from watching the field below to face the man who had addressed her, and smiled.
"A pleasure to meet you too, my lord! Of course, I'd be happy to speak with you." Gently she slipped her fingers away from Nymeria's but lingered with her hand in top of the other woman's for a moment as she excused herself, "Nymeria, please excuse me for a moment." With another smile she moved away, walking to join Vickon instead. "What is it that you needed to speak to me about, my lord? Is everything alright?"

Elaena Targaryen
Elaena raised an eyebrow when she gave her first answer to the young girl's question. "Do you know it is a crime to pose as a noble?" she asked, although Elaena didn't want an answer. It was obvious that this girl, whose name was actually Anya, knew of such crime. Even so, Elaena did not hide a smile, even if she wanted to, while she thought of the girl's bravery. While the white haired girl liked people to treat her with respect, seeing Anya actually be brave enough to answer a question of a member of the House Targaryen with a joke was rather amusing. "You are lucky I am in a good mood" Elaena said, still trying to show who had more power here and that Anya should be careful with what she should say from now on. "Comparing yourself to my cousins is rather daring. Although I don't know if I should call it bravery or stupidty." she said.

"Come walk with me, Anya." she ordered and she would not accept a 'no'. She started walking, the guards letting Anya entering their formation and stand by Elaena's side. Elaena looked at Anya's hair and interrogated in her mind how could Anya dare to have almost the same hair color as Elaena and the other Targaryens. Elaena looked away from Anya and looked to where she was going. "So tell me Anya, who are you and what are you doing in King's Landing. And since you didn't told me your second name I am going to guess you have none and work for a noble. Who is that noble?" she asked, not expecting the girl to not answer.

ailurophile ailurophile

[FONT= 'Courier New']Anya [/FONT]
divider01.gif

"Oh, I know that it's a crime. Are you going to turn me in, my lady?" Anya's voice was still teasing, and she jokingly batted her eyelashes at the Targaryen as she obediently moved to join her at her side. There, this was much more exciting than sitting alone in a bedroom with nothing to do but wait! It seemed pretty lucky that she'd left the room just as somebody interesting was passingly by, and even more lucky that the woman had called upon her to speak to. Maybe the day wouldn't be so dull after all.
"I already told you who I am, darling: Anya. I'm here in King's Landing with my... employer." She explained, carelessly brushing a lock of hair from her face as she walked, glancing only briefly up at Elaena as though the woman hadn't yet captured her full attention. The way she acted was almost dangerous, had she bumped into a prouder or more aggressive noble she might have gotten herself into serious trouble already. Luck again, she supposed.
"A good guess. You're quite the clever little thing, aren't you?" She mused, calling the girl 'little' despite the fact that she had a few inches on Anya. "I work for Jasper Arryn. I don't suppose you've met him yet, I think he would have mentioned a Targaryen."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread