OLD RP - The Crownlands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talia Bolton

Talia smiled widely as Logan asked her to accompany him to the kitchens "Of course my lord, it would be my honour" She spoke humbly as she walked closer to him, weaving her arm around his own as was custom when a lord and lady walked together. "Yes, word does travel fast here- rather to fast for my liking" Talia said to Logan as they began to stroll down the hall, their guards following them. A Bolton and a Stark walking together, this was nearly unheard of, ever since the Red Wedding the two families had been locked in a cold feud, not to mention that her own father nearly invaded Stark lands when he was a young man. "So my lord, i've heard you are not married yet, may i ask why so?" She said,  her voice trembling a little bit from her nerves. Talia had always secretly hoped to marry Logan as he intrigued her greatly as he was not like most other men, but special, patient and gentle. Being the lady of Winterfell would also please her father greatly.

Vaegon Targaryen

"It was very, fast paced, my company often moved around alot so i got to see alot of Essos, Pentos, Lys, even as far as the bay of Dragon's (Slaver's Bay), we did alot of fighting too" Vaegon said to Vaella, his face turning sad for a moment at the thought of the battles he had fought in, he had lost many friends and killed many men which often weighed on him deeply. Killing affected some men more then others and Vaegon killed for money, not honour or duty. Vaegon looked back up at Vaella "Anyway, how have you been since i've been away?" He asked, changing the subject. In truth his experience had been quite lonely and he had thought of her almost every day, especially before a battle, the thought of never seeing Vaella again always made him fight harder to stay alive.

[SIZE= 12px]The sad expression that crossed the man's face made Vaella feel bad for asking and she briefly reached out to touch his arm in what she hoped was a comforting gesture. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"The travelling must have been an exciting experience, at least," Vaella mused, trying to lighten his mood without seeming as though she simply didn't care or understand. She paused at his question, thinking over her response for a moment or two, and then continued.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"Me? The same as I've always been, truth be told," She laughed softly and tossed her head, "Although lately all I have been able to think about is Aegon's wedding. Not just the preparation, but the fact that all of you were coming back home for it," That was something she had said frequently, but it was true-- she was excited to be reunited with the people she cared about.[/SIZE]

Vaegon glanced down as Vaella touched his arm, he quite enjoyed the comforting feeling of her touch on his warm skin "Yes, i did enjoy seeing the world" Vaegon spoke back to Vaellia. As Vaella spoke about the wedding, he leaned forward, whispering in her ear "I fear that it is not a good thing that we are all reunited again" Vaegon said with a grave expression on his face. He knew that Aelyx wanted the iron throne, no doubt Aegon wanted it too. Vaegon knew Aegon was a little insane and was infaturated with Vaella, there was no telling what he'd do to her if he became king. Vaegon looked up at the other lords, checking if any were looking his way. "May we speak in the next room?" He asked Vaella, as the dinner room they were in was connected to another room. There, he would reaveal his feelings for her and warn her of the impending bloodshed.

[SIZE= 12px]"Why? We aren't children anymore, I'm sure we won't fall out as much as we used to," Vaella laughed, although her joking expression faded when she realised that Vaegon was gravely serious. She frowned, wondering why he didn't seem to agree with her excitement-- surely seeing everyone again wasn't just nice for her? [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"Well, we only just arrived, but... I'm sure nobody would miss us if we make sure to be brief," She nodded, glancing up and down the table. Nobody was approaching everyone still seemed to be interacting in pairs or small groups, it was unlikely their absence would be obvious.[/SIZE]

Vaegon nodded, standing up from his seat and taking Vaella by the hand, leading her into the next room. They would have to be brief, Aegon would get suspicious if he walked into the room and they werent there. Vaegon closed the door to the next room behind Vaella, looking around to see if anyone was in the room. He then turned to Vaella "I fear Westeros will erupt into civil war, once you're father dies" He said hastily as he searched behind the furniture of the room, making sure no one was there. After he was sure no one was in the room he calmed down a little, walking closer to Vaella "I fear for your safety" He said softly, giving her a small smile and thinking of what Aegon would do to her as he moved a little closer to her, touching her arm softly..

[SIZE= 12px]"Well of course, I imagine many people fear so," Vaella admitted, leaning against the door and watching him curiously as he paced around the room, a little concerned by how genuinely worried he appeared to be. By this point she had almost accepted that her father wasn't going to recover, no matter how much she wanted him too-- she assumed that one or two of her brothers would argue over the throne and perhaps a couple of the noble houses would join in too, but she had hoped for it to resolve itself within a matter of days. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"But I'll be alright, I'm not looking to take the throne. There's no need for you to worry about me," She assured with a smile as he came nearer, although she still felt a little uneasy. After all, he had seemed so happy only minutes ago and now he was serious, afraid.[/SIZE]

Vaegon tooka few deep breaths, calming down and moving even closer to Vaella. "I love you Vaella" He said softly, moving his head and leaning in to kiss Vaella, he moved slowly and would stop if she didnt lean in too. He had thought that Vaella had felt the same way when they were teenagers but was unsure if her feelings had changed or not. He moved his hand slightly up her arm as his lips stopped a mere inch away from her own, waiting for her to kiss him. He knew that she would probably be trapped in King's Landing with Aegon once the war started but would do anything he could to get her out of the city before then. His mind started to race as he moved his lips ever so closer to Vaella's.

[SIZE= 12px]Vaella's kiss was fleeting but not empty, and though after mere moments she laid a palm on his chest to gently push him back, she didn't seem displeased. In fact, she flashed him a smile.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"We'd best be getting back... Wouldn't want anyone to notice we're gone, now would we?" She murmured, tilting her head to the side a bit and finally trailing her palm up from his chest to take hold of his hand, one one that was on her arm. Carefully she moved it away, still smiling shyly at him, and reached up to pat his cheek. It wasn't the time nor the place, she knew that, and for once she thought better of what she wanted to do. Pushing him away was a reluctant action, but had no air of finality about it-- besides, part of her wanted to wait to see if he still felt the same by morning.  [/SIZE]

Vaegon let Vaella push him back from their rather short kiss. He nodded at the suggestion of heading back into the main dinner room, his mind now racing even more from the kiss, smiling as she patted his cheek. Vaegon stayed silent as he led Vaella back into the dinner room, pulling out her seat for her once again before he sat down..

Once again she thanked him with a simple smile and returned to her seat, folding her long legs beneath the table and resuming her observation of those around her while thinking over Vaegon's concerns. If a civil war broke out, would she be in danger? Perhaps she should be careful around those she did not know well. Suddenly the Lion's Supper seemed a little more risky than it had before she had arrived.

Rae was some what surprised at the informality of Vaella's greeting, had she witnessed the immediate affection shown for someone else she might have laughed. As it was Rae simply felt uncomfortable, stiffening as Vaella hugged her, hesitating briefly before returning the gesture. As they parted Rae mimicked her curtsey, her mind raking through her memories of the few hours learning court etiquette as a young girl before her combat training took over. Memories of said lessons were relatively sparse, though usually sufficient. Regardless, Rae couldn't help but feel slightly uncomfortable in the company of royalty, especially those she had yet to have met.

"Courtesy of your brother your highness, if you are half as kind as he is then I am both grateful and honoured to make your acquaintance." Rae responded to Vaella's confidence, her words cautiously formal. Call it paranoia, but until she was certain of the Princess' intention she would remain wary. She then turned towards Aegon as he spoke, slightly tense about walking into a den of lions and dragons without her retinue. Of course she still had a small, subtle dagger strapped to her thigh beneath the folds of her dress, but the men red with swords sworn to protect her were much more comforting. Regardless she lifted her hand smoothly, waving her guards away. The two men looked at each other confused before shrugging and returning the way they came. Rae took a deep breath before continuing. "I hope I'm not too late.".

@Akio @ailurophile @JustJazzy

Aegon chuckled as Vaella immediately went and hugged the girl, giving her a full blow of her affection that he knew that she gave equivalently to everyone and the fact his words where enough to make her trust Rae made him feel pleased as well. "Vaella is far kinder then me, shes a gentle soul by sweet sister." The affection in his voice was obvious as he looked at her with real feelings in his eyes. As the guards left he nodded and was about to lead them inside when suddenly someone approached him and he turned and glanced at the approaching Vaegon. 

"Cousin." He said turning towards him, his voice noticeably chilling as he looked at him. Suddenly Vaellas attention was split and she smiled and blushed at Vaegon in a way that made him start to grow cold and hot all at once in gold anger and red hot rage. The way she looked at him, her hand lingering on his arm all made him feel like his chest was tight and twisting as if someone was pulling his heart out of his chest. For a moment his eyes blazed as Vaella left with him as his entire body became rigid as she walked away and he bit his lip hard. "Lets go." He said walking into the Lannister dinner, any good cheer he had fleeing him like a rogue wind.

@JustJazzy @ailurophile @SuperSpice @Ms MistyEye

idTLSo5saX5DkP7SevlGHXui9PDdurExc30iGnze-fPFpWiGkVeiyXwwsxT3_qAXyXDrMXRzNx9QISmLQJTnWJpvc5t07YSf2-g=w200-h133-nc

[FONT= 'Courier New']Vaella Targaryen[/FONT]

divider4-dark.png

[SIZE= 11px]Vaella remained at Vaegon's side for a while until she noticed Aegon was also in the room. Murmuring something to Vaegon about being back in a few minutes, she rose to her feet and brushed her hand against his back as she moved away from the table and approached the younger man, all smiles. Her head was still full of what Vaegon had mentioned during their brief conversation but felt a little guilty for departing so swiftly earlier so it felt right to go over and let Aegon know that he hadn't been totally forgotten. As she neared him, however, she realised that he didn't appear too pleased and her confidence faltered somewhat. Still, she laid a hand on his arm to alert him if her presence and smiled.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]"Is everything alright?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]@Akio[/SIZE]

300px-Marc_Simonetti_Damon_Prince-VillainII.jpg

Vaegon Targaryen

Vaegon nodded as Vaella mumbled something about being back in a few minutes. He turned his head and watched as she walked over to speak with Aegon. This was probably a good thing as Vaegon knew that Aegon was infatuated with Vaella, or atleast he was when they were teenagers. As Vaegon watched the pair he noticed the dissatisfied look on Aegon's face as he spoke words Vaegon could not hear. He turned his head away from the two siblings, catching the eye of one of the Westerland lords and raising his cup to him before taking a swig. Vaegon didnt know why but he started to feel a little uneasy. He tried his best to calm himself, starting to fidget with his hair in the process.

Axell Tyrell

The Red Keep

Axell grinned at the words of Victarion "I hope I'll never have to face -her-" 

Axell new Victarion wasn't the guy for jokes "At least you tried Vic. The only thing I will be doing is during the melee is watching the ladies at the sides." The reachlord smiles and moves his hand trough his hair and beard. 

"Oh yes, I'm there for you Austen" Axell gave Austen a pat on his back "Well, everyone is only here for the wedding?"

It was time to move on to business. Axell's main reason for coming to this wedding was to make some alliances

@Lancelot @TheFordee14

Most of the Ashwood family were in their rooms, getting prepared to eat dinner. Damien Ashwood was about to call his parens, brother and sisters to eat but a black raven landed next to him. It had something stuck on it's left dark paw. A piece of paper, maybe a letter, hanged by a little brown rope. Damien grabbed it and read the message. Instead of calling his entire family, he just called his father. "Father! The Crows brought us a message!" he said, talking about the Stark Family. William Ashwood opened the  door of his room and raised an eyebrow. What would they want? He slowly walked towards his oldest son and when he reached him he stretched his right arm.

Damien gave him the letter and Lord Ashwood read it carefuly. He knew Lord Stark's handwriting and the one on the paper was the same. William sighed and raised his head towards his son. "Damien, tell your brother and sisters to bring fancy clothes. We are going out for dinner" he explained and walked back to his room telling his wife, Miya Ashwood what they were going to do. "Will" she said with a little smile "It is a dinner with the Northen Families. There won't be any traps. The Stark are loyal and friendly. Even if the Bolton family goes, we are protected by the Lord of Winterfell" she said but added "If you are worried. Bring our servants" she said, talking about the assassins that worked for them. William nodded "Yes love... I will do that..." he said.

And so it was. After everyone getting dressed, including the servants, they all walked towards Red Keep. It was a wonderful night. The moon was bright and it wasn't cold. Warm actually. The Ashwood entered the gates of Red Keep and walked through the halls until they found the Lord Stark with Lord Bolton's daughter.

The family bowed towards the two and William looked at him. "My Lord... My lady... I received a letter from a crow about a dinner. It is an excellent idea Lord of Winterfell" he said with respect. Though the all mighty Lord of the North was much younger than Lord Ashwood, their power was completly different. "Hope you don't mind if my loyal servants stand by our side. They can bring food or do any tasks we ask them to" he said.

Daniel looked at the Lady Bolton. She was cute indeed, like the rumors said up there on the North. However she had a weird look. Like she was about to stab you through the heart or something. Damien sighed and poked his little brother on the arm. Daniel reacted and looked quickly away back to the Lord of Winterfell.

@SuperSpice @Ms MistyEye

Celena Lannister

Red Keep, King's Landing, The Crownlands.

Lady Celena Lannister felt the warmth from the kiss on her running up her arm and splitting at her shoulder; half of the heat assaulted her defenses around her cheeks, the other went... elsewhere, to a lower region on her body.  Redoubling her efforts at composure, she ignored the giggles from her cousins and looked to address her suitor from Driftmark, well returned from war.

"Well, I would give less credit to a fool, as he might have dared more, and especially in front of my elder brothers; after all, one controls the Rock, the other could likely toss him over it," the Lion Maid replied, giving credence to Martyn to one end of the table and Tiber to the other.  She had not seen such herself, but even in her younger years she had heard about of the unfortunate things suffered by her potential attackers and would be rapists.  While every lioness in the family was afforded the same protection, her cousins had assured Celena that she had always warrant extra caution by those around her, even if she dismissed the notion of partiality herself.  "That the journey was at least somewhat tolerable is good to hear Ser.  Our own involved little in the way of notable events to be frank with you.  I am quite content to see my cousins from Tarth as you may see," she gestured to Tranis and Norwin where Martyn sat.  "Else wise, the journey was wearisome, but fair.  Do you intent to take part in the tourney on the few morn?  I know my brother will be in the melee and," the Lion Maid looked around, only to see the furious look in Lewyn's eyes, where he sat next to a happy Carysee who stared at Laenor and her.  Lady Ave stood by too, looking put off by the lack of attention the Martell Prince was attributing to her.  Taken aback a bit, Celena had lost her train of thought for a moment as she turned back to Laenor.  "As... ah yes the tourney.  I'm sure Ser Lewyn will take part in the melee as well.  Do you intent to fight or ride in the tilt Ser Laenor?"

In truth, Celena had hoped to watch Laenor compete.  While she did not have the ego to wish for a second crowning, she did want the opportunity to tend to him afterwards for any injuries he might sustain.  The Lion Maid, as well taught as she was, still grew up with tales of princesses nursing the valiant knights of theirs back to health before living happily ever after.  So whether knowingly or not, Celena yearned for such a moment even as she held on to the control of her own body as to avoid the rush of blood to her face or the weakening of her knees.

@Hypnos

@Akio

@TheFordee14

@Greenbriar

@TheTraveller

@ArisenMoon

@SuperSpice

@ailurophile

@Ms MistyEye

Tom Brax

Tom quietly took another sip from the ale in his cup, remaining silent. He had purposely taken one of the empty seats towards the end of the table so he could remain unnoticed for the most part. While he had been happy to see his childhood relative once again, Tom had quickly been brushed aside by the appearance of the, evidently, more famous people. As he took a bite from a small apple he had taken from the table, he mused that this served his goals just as well. People tended to forget about those they deemed lower then themselves, and Tom was hopeful the big heads in the room would accidentally let something slip. It irked him that he had been sent for such a information gathering task, rather than Julia, but she would have had a slightly harder time getting in.

Leaning back in his chair, Tom settled in to watch quietly, taking notes in his mind as needed.

@(Those people up there)

Rae forced a smile as she suffered through yet another Targaryen introduction. Varyon... Vaenon... Something like that. In all honesty she was becoming restless and increasingly uncomfortable, reacting slowly to the new Targaryen's greeting. Thankfully his attentions seemed focused on something else, perhaps some one. Regardless, her own focus had returned to finding Oathkeeper, the Northern gem still lodged in Southern dirt, reforged, renamed but not forgotten. Her ears perked up at the suggestion of actually entering the dinner. Rae could hardly stand small talk at the best of times, let alone the gushed tones of those that currently surrounded her. She hoped her restlessness wasn't obvious, though thankfully the attention of her Royal companions lay elsewhere, she had even some how managed to lose Aegon's attention. A small part of Rae was surprised and in all honesty a little offended his attention was so fleeting but the bulk of her psyche was more concerned with the task ahead.

The group entered the room, taking their respective seats at the table. Rae took the seat besides Aegon, held out generously by a servant. The table before her was covered in various dishes but Rae only had eyes for the ornate cup sitting just beyond her plate. Grasping the vessel she lifted it to her delicate lips taking a deep sip, absentmindedly laughing at the ease at which she could probably be poisoned. Rae winced slightly as liquid flowed down her throat. Whilst it was definitely of high quality it held the sickening sweetness that pervaded most Southern drinks. Not for the first Rae yearned for her Northern home, or more specifically the barrels of ale and mead that lay stacked in the cellars of Winterfell. Regardless Rae drained the cup within a matter of seconds, holding it daintily above her shoulder where it was hastily refilled. Whilst waiting Rae took the chance to scan the room, her eyes jumping from one face to the other, recognising some, if only through stories. She had a particular target in mind however, her eyes swiftly settling on his form across the room. Martyn Lannister, the mountain lion himself. Her gaze played on his face, a subtle smile on her lips as she admired his rugged looks and took note of every feature. Whilst she knew little about the man she knew of his reputation. His reputation as a warrior was both something Rae admired and cursed. Admired as it was said that very few men in Westeros even came close to matching his skill, Cursed because it meant Rae would struggle to simply slit his throat. The savage thought arose as Rae glimpsed the tip of a sheathed sword hanging from his hip. Whilst only a small amount was visible under the table the sheer audacity and ornate nature of the sheath could mean only one thing, Oathkeeper lay mere feet away from her. The situation was ultimately frustrating and Rae slowly ground her teeth as she leaned back in her chair, bringing the now full cup back to her lips. She would have to figure out how to get her hands on that sword.

@Akio @WanderingJester

------

Logan smiled once Tali took his arm. It was an intimate gesture, one which Logan hadn't expected from the Lady of ice and snow, in both temperament and nature, but one which was appreciated none the less. Despite everything Logan couldn't resist a tinge of paranoia pervading his mind. In this moment he felt utterly at ease, happy even to be in the company of Talia, but he couldn't stop the subtle voice in the back of his head warning him against his actions. Whether it be out of fear of the long dead feud or an outcry of guilt from his scared psyche he couldn't say. One thing of which he was certain, for now at least he was adamant upon ignoring the voice of supposed reason. One night wouldn't result in bloodshed, or so he hoped. As the two of them made their way down the halls, shadowed by a conglomerate of guards, Logan listened intently to Talia's words, his smile faltering somewhat at the question of marriage.

"Ah... Yes marriage..." He responded, struggling to organise his thoughts and blockade the emotions the subject brought forth. "I was married once, almost five years ago now. Unfortunately the Gods decided it wasn't the course I should take." Logan explained simply, reluctant to go in depth about the subject, preferring his reunion with Talia went untainted by such subjects of melancholy.

As the two continued down the hall they were met by another party, once again bearing the sigil of a Northern house. Though Logan need not rely on the symbols donning their clothing to recognise the Northmen before them. 

"Lord Ashwood!" Logan said, smiling broadly. "I thought it had been far too long since we've had a proper feast, after all we are supposed to be celebrating." Logan replied heartily. He nodded as the Northern Lord before him continued with his request. "Of course Lord Ashwood, my own servants are working closely with those of the thrones to make sure this feast works as smoothly as possible, I'm sure more help would be appreciated." Logan spoke firmly. There was something behind the Lord's request, whether it be pride or fear was yet to be something that Logan could determine but he would ponder on the thought another time. One thing that failed to escape Logan's gaze however was the wondering eyes of one of the Ashwood boys. The name escaped Logan, his mind being more concerned with solidifying the North since he took the mantle of Lord of Winterfell rather than memorising it's nobility. Regardless he couldn't help but see the boy's eyes wander over Talia with a focused stare, lingering slightly longer than one's should. Logan surprised himself by tightening his hold on Talia's arm, drawing her slightly closer in a subtle motion. What surprised Logan most was that the action was completely automatic, almost instinctual.

Before he, or anyone else for that matter, could ponder any further on his actions one of Logan's guards tapped him on the shoulder and whispered a hushed message into his ear. Logan broke into a smile and spoke clearly to his surrounding peers. "It seems the rest of the preparations can be conducted without any assistance. We can make our way to the feast itself." Logan announced, turning to follow a royal servant. Within a matter of minutes the party had reached a ornate hall, big enough to house a fifty or so people. The main features of the room were three large tables with seats set on either side. The tables themselves were arranged in a C shape with the table in the middle slightly raised above the others. The room was lit by hundreds of candles and a large fire roaring in a hearth against the far wall. The room was a flurry of activity as the servants of both house Stark, Ashwood and Targaryen hurried to ready the room for soon arriving guests. The tables were already laden with different foods, both Northern delicacies and local cuisine, The pièce de résistance of course was a colossal boar that lay on the central table, surrounded by other meats. "Feel free to sit wherever you would like." Logan spoke to the Ashwood family. "Though Lord Ashwood, I would like words with you later, words of dire importance." Logan spoke firmly, his words tailored with a sense of authority. "As for you m'lady." Logan spoke warmly turning to Talia. "I would be honoured if you would sit by my side?" Logan half asked, waiting hopefully for the Northern beauty's response.

@SuperSpice 

@JPTheWarrior

Last edited by a moderator:

Victarion Greyjoy

[SIZE= 12px]Victarion nodded his head towards Lord Redwyne, neither confirming or denying whether it was good or bad news, however it seemed whichever way it was the young Lord did not mind too much.  Perhaps this was something they had in common, Victarion did not pay any heed to what others thought of him with the exception of his wife, he did everything with and absolute certainty because he believed that it was for the betterment of the Iron Isles and its people.  That is why Victarion was not shy in his response to Axell Tyrell his friend, when he asked the question that everyone was here simply for the wedding.  [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]"I would prefer it to be so simple...  I don't doubt that the other Lords are here for the same reason but my Lord Father ordered my appearance in an attempt to create some new bonds.  You will know well Axell that my House isn't particularly favourable among mainlanders... Well at least with who haven't fought beside my father"  [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]Victarion then turned to Lord Redwyne, what better person to start with than a mutual friend.  The Redwynes would be worth the effort even if Victarion didn't have this pre-established connection to him, the arbor was a major trade hub and they boasted a fleet so large that it could only be rivalled by that of the Iron and Royal fleets.  [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]"I know you must not feel like speaking of such manners as of now and trust me I will agree with you on that...  But I would like to know if you would be open for negotiation on trade on co-operation between the Iron Islands and the Arbour."  [/SIZE]

@Savagai  @TheFordee14

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]
27c26c0c6d1c69c62ebc7c9ee94a4c97.gif
[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Cassandra Wilds nee Lannister[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]The Untamed Lioness[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]"Yes, yes. Your wedding." Cassandra chuckled under her breath as she recounted things that happened back at Casterly Rock. "If I remember correctly, that is the last wedding that is ever held at the Rock. What are your brother's plan?  What about Celena? Is she waiting for some gallant knight or someone to whisk her off her feet?" She snapped her fingers and a servant refilled her cup with the glistening red wine. "My dear, use this time to look for a suitable husband for that girl. That is why you attended this wedding right?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Her niece was quite the beauty she can't deny that, Cassandra even prayed that she's also smart and not an entire airhead and daft. Beauty can take her to someplace, but with knowledge and wisdom, she can go even further. She was hoping that this is one of her prayers that the Mother and Crone might grant her.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]"Dear cousin," Cassandra chimed, addressing their relative from Lannisport. "...with that kind of tone, I might think that you are not entirely happy to meet me at all. I'm wounded. And you Tyrik, do stop sulking little brother. It won't earn you Casterly Rock." Raising her goblet, she winked at her brother from across the table and drink to her delight. Ever since before, when they were just children, his slight dislike and abhorrence towards their eldest brother was rather obvious. He often complains to their mother as to why he was born after Tybolt. Why, when they were little, Tyrik often announce that he was the one that will inherit Casterly Rock as soon as their father passed. Tybolt, their eldest brother and Tiber , Martyn and Celena's father, was too nice that he just smiled at the idea. He even told their other siblings that leave Tyrik be. He doesn't really want to crush his little brother's dream, it was just  Cassandra who doesn't care about his feelings and would rather pummeled Tyrik with the cold hard truth that he will never inherit the Rock, not unless he Tybolt and Arnol dies from sickness or if he kills him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]It was one of the reason why Tyrik doesn't like playing with her, or even talking to her before. It was one of those petty child hood fights that Cassandra likes to start. Petty but the punishment was severe. When she was caught once, her mother made her read the book of the Faith of the Seven with her Septa guarding her. It was a nightmare. But at the same time it was worth it, the delight and happiness that she felt as soon as she saw tears well up in Tyrik's eyes is enough to get her by when she was reading the damned religious book.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]"My Lord Husband knows me enough." Cassandra said, commenting at what they said about her, The Lioness reach out and patted the arms of her husband affectionately. "I assure you my dear nephew, if someone tries to lock me up I will put up a fight. They'll probably have to kill me first before they can drag me away from my home or keep me out." the old lady added with a small smile on her face. Despite her age, there's not frailty in her. "Why, when I was a child I can throw a mean punch. Isn't that right, dear Tyrik?" Cassandra addressed her little brother again, a sly smile was on her face, covering it while she drinks from her cup.[/COLOR]

Talia Bolton

(Sorry if this is bad, i think i have writers block!)

"Oh, im sorry" Talia replied to the lord of Winterfell sincerely in all meaningfulness  She vaguely remembered Logan marrying an Umber girl at some point, her father had been sorely disappointed that he had missed the opportunity to marry Talia to a Stark lord, the greatest marriage their family could hope for. Suddenly Talia and Logan's stroll was interrupted by the Ashwood family. "More Ashwoods"  Talia thought to herself but smiled at the family as Logan and Lord Ashwood conversed about servants and feast preparations. Then suddenly she felt eyes on her and looked at the Ashwood man, Daniel she thought his name was, he looked more like a boy then a man but seemed to have been staring at her. She gave him a charming wink as he stared at her in awe.

Suddenly she felt Logan pull her ever so closer to him, tightening his grip slightly on her arm. Was it because of the Ashwood boy? Talia didn't care, she liked being close to Logan. She was after all, very attracted to him and he seemed to bring out the best in her, Talia was for once not thinking about what she could gain from him but was just enjoying being in his company.

Talia kept hold of Logan's arm with both her hands as they entered the Dinner room for the Northern feast. Her cheeks became hot and she blushed profusely as Logan asked her warmly to sit by his side. She could feel her heart racing and her skin tingling. "The honour is all mine my lord Stark, i would love to" Talia said formally, running her hands down her dress, smoothing it out. Suddenly the doors opened once again and through them emerged her father, Lord of the Dreadfort. Great, just what she wanted. At Least he would be happy that she was in the company of the Lord of Winterfell and now even sitting next to him for dinner. She just hoped the two of them would get some time alone at some point to get to know each other better.

@Ms MistyEye @JPTheWarrior

Aegon sat down at a table, walking in without preamble and seemingly ignoring everyone for a time even his other sister and Rae in a black mood as he walked into the room and crossed his arms as the two walked over to the table, glancing at the two walking over to the table where they sat by each other as his mood blackened. He didn't sit down, instead he glanced around the room, taking note of those in the room. The Velyrons were split, sister sitting alone while Laenor, who he was fighting the pirates at the stepstones not to long ago. He saw multiple Western lords like the wilds and naturally the Lannisters. Prince Lewyn of Dorne was here as well but overall there were few outsiders. He was considering where he wanted to sit to stew or introduce himself to the Lion Lord, his face closed off and cold as he watched her with unflinching gaze. 

When Vaella got up and started walking over her he purposely glanced away, seeming to be almost furious. "Why does it matter to you? Weren't you catching up with Vaegon? You certainly ran off fast before to go speak with him." For a moment he seemed dismissive, as if blowing her off entirely.

[SIZE= 12px]Vaella definitely hesitated then, taken aback by Aegon's dismissive attitude-- was he truly upset by her actions? At the time, slipping off with Vaegon had seemed like no big deal. Maybe she was just paranoid. With a soft smile and laid a hand on his shoulder and tilted her head to the side.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"We're all caught up now." She said simply, leaving no hint towards what had happened during the brief moments that she had shared with Vaegon in private, Aegon didn't need to know any of that, it didn't concern him. There was nowhere really to sit so she remained standing, "I didn't realise you'd mind me disappearing for a minute or so."[/SIZE]

Aegon swallowed his words with great difficulty, biting his tongue hard enough to draw blood, causing him to taste the iron taste of blood as his eyes seemed to blaze as he starred at the floor as he tried to hold back some of the words he wanted to say. Seeing her talking to him, the way her eyes and body linger on him hurt more then he couldn't believe and made him want to curse her, to violate her and claim her, to grab a sword from his guard and strike off Vaegons head and leave it on the table. He never felt so hurt and angry. "Rae, you can find a seat." He said not looking at her before turning his hurt gaze to Vaella

"Yet you will go back to him soon won't you?" He said a bit of hurt in his tone, his voice falling so the conversation was between them as if caught up in their own world. He didn't want others to see his anger, or his pain. His voice was cutting and hard as he looked up at her with eyes as hard as flint. "So what does it matter, no reason to stop and say hello to second best." He said his tone bitter.

[SIZE= 12px]"I didn't realise it mattered so much. I thought you were busy," Vaella admitted, casting a glance to Rae as if to prove her point. Already she felt terrible about leaving Aegon behind even though she hadn't meant to cause any distress; he just seemed so upset, and the odd motherly streak in her just couldn't take that. She reached over to try and wrap him in a hug.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"Don't be angry with me, I'm just excited to see a friend again. You could always come and join us?" She offered, guiltily knowing that part of her hoped he declined so she could be alone with Vaegon. It was strange, the way Aegon was acting, she couldn't figure out why he looked as though she had just stabbed him.[/SIZE]

His eyes narrowed and his mouth turned into a grim line as she invited them to join in and his hand reached out to push away from her, denying her the opportunity to wrapping her arms around him as moved away from her angrily. "You just don't get it do you." He said as he stepped away from her, pain deep in his voice. "I see the way your eyes follow him, the way your body lingers on him. That isn't just you being excited to see a friend. And you just went off by yourselves didn't you, what did he tell you?" He said finding it hard to control his voice.

[SIZE= 12px]"He told me about Essos and he didn't come too close, you don't need to fret. We were friends when we were young and we're still friends now."   Vaella huffed, folding her arms over her chest instead and regarding him with concern and confusion in her violet eyes. Her lips curled into a teasing smile, "You aren't getting over protective, are you? It's only Vaegon, he's not going to hurt me."[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Perhaps Aegon was only messing around with her and he'd end up cracking a smile in a few moments. After all, she'd only been gone for a matter of minutes, and she had returned quickly.[/SIZE]

Why would he hurt you when your throwing yourself in his arms." He said his voice stiff as he looked away from her. He didn't believe her, the idea of her in his arms was attached to the back of his eyes now and made him feel increasingly angry and poisoned his thoughts, to the point where he felt like he had to stop himself from lashing out. "You obviously don't care for me, not compared to him, so why don't you go ahead and go back to him. Obviously you care about him more then me." He said his voice breaking for a moment before he seemed angry with himself and started to turn away.

[SIZE= 12px]As he began to turn from her, Vaella reached out to grab him gently by the arm, now seeming properly upset that she had made him so annoyed-- it hadn't been her intention.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"Please don't be like this, come on," She sighed, trying to walk around him so that they were face to face again. He was taller so she had to look up but at least she was facing him again. The last thing she wanted was for Aegon to be angry with her, especially when it was the eve of his wedding day. With a glance back to Vaegon, she returned her full attention to Aegon, looking at him pleadingly. "I didn't realise you'd be upset!"[/SIZE]

He turned towards her and for a moment seemed more sad then angry. "You just don't get it do you." He said his voice still seemingly more sad then angry before he shrugged her off. "You obviously want to talk to him so go, I need to let lord Tiber know of our arrival, even if he has likely noticed already." He pointed out, using the courtesy as a way to escape this conversation. While it wasn't entirely necessary he still remembered the original reason why he came here.. To get a measure of the Lord of Lions. Even if he was not in a pleasant mood he might be needed for his plans.

[SIZE= 12px]"Well, alright..." Vaella murmured, and with a dejected sigh turned from her brother to return to Vaegon, in much worse spirits than she had been before the encounter with Aegon. When she first returned to slip back into the seat beside Vaegon she didn't mention the little argument at all-- well, she didn't mention anything because she was too busy draining her cup of wine and worrying. Perhaps he meant for her to follow him to Lord Tiber? Maybe she had done something else wrong too. She just hoped he cheered up before the wedding.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"Back."[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]@SuperSpice[/SIZE]

300px-Marc_Simonetti_Damon_Prince-VillainII.jpg.e7202ff88eea8a66380066650cb3e3fc.jpg

Vaegon Targaryen

Vaegon looked at Vaella as she notified him that she was back. Something had changed in her, she wasn't the happy Vaella that she had been just mere minutes ago "I take it that your conversation didn't go to well?" He asked. Vaegon could guess what the conversation was about. Aegon clearly fancied his sister and maybe he saw Vaegon as a threat, but whether he'd act on it was unknown. "Ah, Prince and Princess" Vaegon turned away to see Lord Marbrand looking at the two Targaryen's from across the table.

idTLSo5saX5DkP7SevlGHXui9PDdurExc30iGnze-fPFpWiGkVeiyXwwsxT3_qAXyXDrMXRzNx9QISmLQJTnWJpvc5t07YSf2-g=w200-h133-nc

divider4-dark.png

[SIZE= 11px]"No, it didn't go well, he seemed angry with me. I hope he cheers up, I wouldn't want to spoil his spirits the night before the wedding," Vaella admitted with a sigh, leaning back in her chair and drumming her nails against the wooden table. She remained quiet for a few moments, her expression uncharacteristically brooding rather than carefree or playful, before she finally returned her violet eyed gaze to Vaegon and allowed a fleeting smile to play about her plump lips. "Perhaps he's just nervous about tomorrow. Yes, that must be it, he never gets annoyed like this."[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]Or at least, not with her, she thought to herself. Aegon's behaviour was strange and a little frightening to Vaella, especially as she hadn't been able to cheer him up the way she usually could when she irritated him, and that made her wonder if his upset was caused by something deeper than just her alone. Blaming it on nerves about his wedding was the easiest thing for her to do as it lifted the guilt from her, so she decided to just go with that idea instead. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]A voice broke her from her thoughts, and she looked up, snapping back into reality. It occurred to her that she was still seated at a dinner table, at a supper hosted by the Lannisters no less, and that she should behave in a more welcoming and sociable manner. Her smiled became more pronounced, a warm smile of greeting.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]"My lord, what a pleasure to see you."[/SIZE]

@SuperSpice

Vaegon Targaryen

Vaegon nodded at Vaella's response. Perhaps it was just Aegon's nerves before his wedding. Maybe his obsession with Vaella had subsided with time. He hoped so anyways. "Lord Marbrand" Vaegon replied to the Westerman, raising his cup of wine to him. He spent the next few minutes talking to Westerlords and eating his dinner, once he had finished his dinner he lanced at Vaella. He was starting to get bored of the dinner and wouldn't mind some more alone time with Vaella, but he would not suggest leaving unless she wanted to too.

divider4-dark.png

[SIZE= 11px]Usually Vaella loved speaking to the lords and ladies from various different parts of Westeros, but quickly it was becoming tedious as her brief confrontation with Aegon had left her moody and subdued. She picked at her food, eating enough so as not to offend anyone, although she didn't really want any of it-- she jokingly remarked that everyone should save space, for weddings always held the promise of too much food and wine, enough for several armies. When they had finished eating, she glanced up at Vaegon curiously, wondering if he would take her look as a hint-- she was now beginning to grow tired, and was hoping that they could talk some more on the way back to her chambers. Of course, she didn't want to offend anyone with their early departure, but was sure that people would understand he wanting to retire if she wasn't feeling herself. After all, she needed her rest for the next day.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]"Have you had enough?" She asked softly, glancing towards the door.[/SIZE]

@SuperSpice

Vaegon Targaryen

Vaegon nodded at Vaella "Yeah, let's go?" He questioned, standing up from his chair "I'll escort you to your chambers" He said, holding out his arm and waiting for her take it before escorting her out of the room. Once they were out of the room he spoke again "You seem upset, what happened with Aegon?" He asked, seeing that she had grown less cheery since her private conversation with his cousin.

divider4-dark.png

[SIZE= 11px]"He was just... Dismissive, you know?" Vaella sighed, leaning on Vaegon just a little as they walked together. The corridors were mostly empty now, as many people were occupied with dinners and preparations of their own, so there would likely be nobody to see them wandering alone. It occurred to her then that Vaegon had just returned home from what she could only imagine had been a difficult few years, and that he probably didn't want to discuss the slight friction that seemed to be apparent between the two of them and Aegon. So she smiled and shook her head, "But enough about that. He'll be find tomorrow and everything will be alright."[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]She laid a hand casually on his forearm as they rounded the corner, nearing her bed chamber, trying to think of a better topic of conversation.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]"Let's talk about something else."[/SIZE]

@SuperSpice

300px-Marc_Simonetti_Damon_Prince-VillainII.jpg.e7202ff88eea8a66380066650cb3e3fc.jpg

Vaegon Targaryen

Vaegon nodded in agreement when Vaila insisted that they change the subject, although he had a feeling that she was withholding something from him. He pushed it to the edge of his mind as they continued walking, nearing her bed chambers. His mind was blank, he had no idea what to talk about, they had already discussed her father's failing health and the upcoming wedding, he didnt feel like talking about Aegon given the friction that seemed to be mounting between the two.

The pair turned a corner and soon arrived at Vaella's bedchamber "Well, good night my princess" He said, looking into her beautiful violet eyes as he kissed her hand, preparing to walk away back to his own chambers.

William Ashwood raised an eyebrow when Logan Stark pulled the Bolton girl closer to him. What is he doing? he thought and when saw Talia winking at his youngest son, William sighed. Daniel would have a conversation with the Lord Ashwood, but that would be for later. What really made William uneasy was how close Logan was letting Talia Bolton stay. Her family was full of traitors. They killed Stark members for the Lannisters many years ago. Being romantically involved with a member of the House Bolton, was an act of treason. However, Logan is the Lord of Winterfell and so William didn't say anything. 

He simply nodded at Logan's approval of having the Ashwood servants next to the family during the feast. He smiled and bowed "Thank you my Lord" he said and moved his head towards the family behind him. "Let's go. Follow me and don't break anything" he said looking at his children. Everyone nodded, Daniel having his cheeks red due to Talia's wink. The Ashwood followed Logan's steps to the room where they would be having dinner. It was really big and the way the tables and chairs were organized made it possible to talk with everyone. William heard Logan's request for Talia to sit by his side. Damien said "Wait. Where is Lady Rae of the House Stark?" he asked. If someone answered him, he didn't hear because his attencion was set in something different. Lord Bolton entered the room. 

William and Miya hated the man. He was someone that no one should trust. He was greedy, merciless and cold. And to make things worst, his family betrayed House Stark many years ago. William reluctantly bowed to Lord Bolton but kept his kind smile so he wouldn't look rude.

@Ms MistyEye @SuperSpice

Jon Ashwood saw the handmaiden walk away. He sighed and looked back to the other girl, the blonde one. She seemed nervous by the way she looked at his hawk. He started to get impatient and was about to tell her to hurry up when she told her name. Evelyn was the girl's name. Just Evelyn? She was probably not from a noble family. But she was wearing clothes like one. He thought a little bit. Red Keep... one name... noble clothes... He smiled as he reached a conclusion. "Hmm so what is someone like you doing at this hour? Are you looking for a client? Is it a break? Or did the Mistress of Whispers order you to get some secrets from me?" he asked casually like it was no big deal. Miranda was Jon Ashwood's rival, though he was probably the only one that thought like that. Miranda was better at her job than Jon Ashwood was by far, which made him think of her as a friendly enemy.

He shook his head and whistled. The Hawk looked at his master from his arm and jumped flying away towards the dark night. Jon Ashwood look at her "So, Evelyn, what would you want from me?" he asked with a kind smile. It would be almost like the ones of Daniel and his family. However there was something different, a detail that was hard to not miss. Like his smile was an ilusion, only to have the real darkness and evil strike when someone lowered their guard.

@ailurophile

tumblr_n4c4qvBlMG1r05bkco1_250.gif

[FONT= 'Courier New']Evelyn[/FONT]

divider01.gif

[SIZE= 11px]The man seemed to put two and two together fairly quickly, and rather than blush, Evelyn just flashed a smile of acknowledgment. It wasn't as if her occupation was the most dishonourable-- after all, she had never directly harmed anyone. She saw violence as something to be ashamed of, with maybe one or two exceptions; a non-violent Kingsguard, for example, would be useless. It was only when he asked her what she was doing and implied that perhaps she was trying to get information from him that she felt a little embarrassed, and reached up to tuck a blonde curl behind her ear, a nervous habit of hers.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]"Oh, as I said, I'm only passing through my lord. I don't want anything from you," Evelyn replied, trying to keep her expression and voice as smooth and calm as possible. After all, if she seemed nervous, he might take it as her being afraid she had been found out; she didn't want him to assume that her intentions were negative. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]"My apologies if it seemed that way," She added politely as an afterthought.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]@JPTheWarrior[/SIZE]

Jon Ashwood was surprised by her tone. Instead of being fragile and nervous like he was expecting, she actually talked back, her voice not trembling at all. However she got a bit embarrassed when she heard him say things like she was trying to get him to spill some secrets. Her reaction made Jon feel amused and she could see it on his eyes as he was not trying to hide it. "Only passing... but didn't you stop at those flowers and were looking at my little pet?" he asked already knowing the answer. He grinned and shook his head "My apologies. I shouldn't doubt you, even if you have no House to back you up in case I do it" he say it but facepalmed "Oh of course you have someone. Lady Miranda herself" he said and grinned.

"So how much would it cost for one night with you" he asked just to tease her and see her reaction. He then took three steps towards her and smelled something "Looks like you were just busy... you kinda reek of man" he teased her with a cocky smile. He raised his right hand towards her hair and passed his it through the golden hairstyle. He nodded like he was analyzing her. "You have a pretty face and hair. But you are a bit immature..." he said. He was truly just thinking out loud and not really having a conversation with her. He then looked down at her dress "A beautiful piece of clothing. But doesn't reveal lots of skin which usually should, since you are working as a whore" he said but added so she wouldn't get the wrong idea. "However, that is a good thing this time. Since you are a servant of your important Master, the fact your dress works like that makes it so you look private. Like only people worth enough could have you and not everyone in Westeros. It makes men feel important when they manage to get you" he said and smiled at her.

@ailurophile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread