• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy the crown unseen

boo.

keep precious things
the crown unseen
「eyes like cut diamonds」

in a world where eyes tell of royal blood, where the iciest blue is seen as god-descended, the prince of bauk-larat faces a dilemma. he was born without that which makes him royalty. no eyes means no crown, but the queen won't settle for that. her son must rule; her lineage must not fail. the ever-approaching ceremony bites at her heels like a starving dog, and she knows that her son must complete it. no lack of eyes will keep him from his destiny - or perhaps it is her future she is securing? whatever the fate, the prince has been assigned four guards to aid him in his preparations. the queen commands them to succeed, and they will do all in their power to see the prince through.

beneath the surface, however, something is brewing far beyond the borders of the great walled city. a tribe sends two brothers to bauk-larat in order to halt the ceremony, for they know the true meaning of the tests that the prince will undergo. they must stop it before it begins, or all their work will be undone.

//this is a reboot of an old rp that never got off the ground. only, i'll be writing it myself in an effort to tell the story the way i see it. dedicated voters are welcome, as well as an open audience that is invested in the story. once i am sure voters are secure, i will begin.

i'll be tagging some friends of mine - perhaps you'd like to vote/read along?
template by astraea

Last edited:
Love, love, love it <3 Sounds like a book I would definitely buy and be unable to put down. Count me in. I'll vote, read, read again ,and do whatever else you may need or want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back