• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Crimson Pack of Ridgefield (ALWAYS ACCEPTING: 2 females & 1 male role needed!!!)

sprouhtt

溺死花

• b4cda673c91e330c2cef09763ca02761.jpg
    THE CRIMSON PACK
    The most respected yet feared pack in America and Canada has to deal with a new threat, and on top of that, their own life challenges.
    SLICE OF LIFE / COMING OF AGE

CODED BY leviathan. leviathan.

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I hope you are all well and healthy! I tagged you all because in the past rps that we have done together, they have been a blast and I wanted to let you all know that I have a new rp that I wanted to share with you, and see if you’d be interested in joining? 😊

It is not going to primarily be focused on werewolves, I hope to expand the list of creatures as we go on. And if you don’t want to be a werewolf, you can be a half werewolf and another half we can figure out or you can just be human.

but please do take a look, lots of blood, sweat and tears went into this hahaha.

From,
-Sprouhtt

@Feddy Wap @celloize @Destructus Kloud @Agent23 @Esther_Silvers @mian idalie idalie @KingHalliwell @Crono @Beauty_Belle
Nightblade Nightblade R Rizzy idalie idalie Rumble Fish Rumble Fish sxrxnlty sxrxnlty Misty Gray Misty Gray

Thanks for checking it out, means a lot.

Ooo, sounds good and thanks for your interest! if you know anyone else who would be interested, please tag them. I feel as though someone people on rp are too nervous or hesitant to try a werewolf rp.... :(

But I'm glad to have you on board and let me know which role you want :) AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Ahh I’d love to give it to you, would you be willing to pm me a writing sample? (Six sentences) of whatever scenario you want to write about so I can see...please? :) fin fin

sprouhtt sprouhtt Long time no see! I might offer to take the Alpha off your hands if you want (: No worries if not! I'll probably make a warrior x

I know right!!!
And since the Alpha role is a big role, I wanted to get a writing sample out of people who wish for the role. So it’s you and fin fin who wish for the role.

so would it be possible to get a sample out of you (minimum 6 sentences) through pm? idalie idalie

I know right!!!
And since the Alpha role is a big role, I wanted to get a writing sample out of people who wish for the role. So it’s you and fin fin who wish for the role.

so would it be possible to get a sample out of you (minimum 6 sentences) through pm? idalie idalie
Sure thing! I'll get one up now

Oh wow, seeing all these familiar names is a throwback! :D I’m interested though id need to think about what character I’ll use :)

this sounds neat!
may i claim the male Delta?
sure :)

Oh wow, seeing all these familiar names is a throwback! :D I’m interested though id need to think about what character I’ll use :)
Haha I know right! And sure take your time.

Hey! Can I change my female warrior to the Zeta?
Sure! Are you still doing two roles?

Hello! I'm interested in the role for Theta!
Amazing! I’ll put you down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back