• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Crimson Death OOC

Create a discord Server for OOC and plotting?

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Gears

I like Bread
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Feel free to talk OOC, unless we vote for a discord server

I'm just gonna read the lore and then I can start working on my character :33:

Lore is a work in progress, but there should be enough to get a grasp on the universe.

Oh, I enjoyed the prequel as well! The part about rumours of someone immune that can telepathically control the walkers reminded me of this guy from Znation is all haha

Does anyone object to my motion of the characters meeting in New Manhattan?

I added a dossier of New Manhattan. CS for the Governor is in the character thread.

Sorry for not posting in a bit, I was working on details for some traumatic flashbacks that the twins might have.

I was wondering if you guys would be okay with me randomly deciding if players or NPC’s have immunity. If you do not like the idea I will be fine with that.

Also I have started the discord

Sorry for not posting in a bit, I was working on details for some traumatic flashbacks that the twins might have.

I was wondering if you guys would be okay with me randomly deciding if players or NPC’s have immunity. If you do not like the idea I will be fine with that.

Also I have started the discord
That's fine with me I mean it'd kinda be luck-based in real life too haha

Interested of this is still open!

Im interested in this but also havent done much of any roleplaying in discord so I figured I would mention that but I havent done a good apocalyptic group RP in so so long and its a bonus that theres gore and language haha

Im interested in this but also havent done much of any roleplaying in discord so I figured I would mention that but I havent done a good apocalyptic group RP in so so long and its a bonus that theres gore and language haha
Only the OOC is on discord

Main thread is already open, but we should PM for a bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back