• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Crew of the Falcon and their Many Misadventures

K let's define Creepy. We talkin as in creepy scary and not creepy pervie right?
like a tattoo artist saying you have nice skin. Sounds like something a serial killer might say, but it also does pertain to their job so maybe they aren't?

creepy as in possibly questionable medical licencing but gets the job done lol
Just like backyard dentistry...

like a tattoo artist saying you have nice skin. Sounds like something a serial killer might say, but it also does pertain to their job so maybe they aren't?
Can come across as pervie too since its their job to put their hands on you.

But anyways for the record my guy that does my ink is suuuuuuper amaaaaazing and neither a killer nor a perv lol

Just like backyard dentistry...

Can come across as pervie too since its their job to put their hands on you.

But anyways for the record my guy that does my ink is suuuuuuper amaaaaazing and neither a killer nor a perv lol
Of course hmm spidery or not spider that’s the question lol

HI!!

So this is the crew of the Falcon so far!! Prolly could use a couple more crewmates for ADVEN-CHAAAAAAH!!

• Otrygg - Mechanic | Obsessive Veteran | Dwarf
  • Cherri - Demolitions | Friendly Badass | Orc-Elf-Troll
  • Corki - Pilot | Daring Motormouth | Orc-Elf-Dwarf
  • Aurin - Gunner | Easy-Going Sentry | Human-???
  • Kan - Sniper | Slick Drunkard | Human-???
  • Tiffany - Cook| Tough-Love Socializer | Troll-???

C'mon let's get at least one more charrie sheet posted so we can launch this ish!!

Wait you want lore?! Naw bruh. Buggirlie gunna drop on ya LOAR!!

Last edited:

The Character Sheet is right there. Click it. I know you want to.

There is no role in particular, no, but look over the character sheets to see what we have so far. All I ask is that you do not pick captain, as we have already decided on who will be the captain.

There is no role in particular, no, but look over the character sheets to see what we have so far. All I ask is that you do not pick captain, as we have already decided on who will be the captain.
I'll give it some thought :) And don't worry, I don't think I, or any of my ocs, could be trusted as captain of anything!

Is it a bug or did I miss something

Users who are viewing this thread

Back