• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Crew [interest check]

Paravine

was Acexcross
A pirate crew, ordered by the king to find the Temple of Glass. An ancient city built long ago by a wizard. Rumors had it said that the town existed far off the coast of an island. It was cursed, they would say and no one dared to venture into its depth until... Now.

The king ordered men and women from a pirate ship to search for this long lost city. It has become an adventure for all and the reward for completing the mission was gold and glory

Please tell me if your interested >_<

_________

Da link http://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-pirate-crew.68030/

-------> IN NEED OF A CAPTAIN! <--------

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested, but be warned. Every pirate Arrrrrrrrr-P I get involved with fails to keep anyone's interest afloat for long.

Pfft haha well it depends if you guys are regularly active. That's practically the only rules made: MUST BE ACTIVE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back