• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice The Crew (CS)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
The Veiled Court
See attached Crew Sheet

Attachments

• The Crew 8-14.pdf
    886.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Lurk: Myrke (Mire-k..or Mark with an I sound).
Alias: The Bronze One
image_562906151134243670685.png
4941a13eb6567746f4f54d777032e0da.jpg

Horns are cleverly hidden beneath his mask. It is sometimes a bit uncomfortable.

Attachments

• Myrke Lurk Character Sheet 2.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 15
Slide: Ashani Vindwood
Alias: The Face (Mukhum)
necro1.png

When she's in her public-facing persona, Ashani dresses in luxurious clothing with gold jewelry. She slightly prefers Iruvian wear, but she also wears Arkososian clothing. (She tends to wear slightly less jewelry when she does, though.) Ashani takes good care of her appearance, though it borders on vain. She's very aware that she's striking and she doesn't hesitate to take advantage of that.
[very rough sketch]

nec2.png
When she's in her not regular persona and is in the guise of The Face (or Mukhum), she wears a veil or cheich, a very loose kurta, and salwar pants. All male clothing: Ashani takes advantage of her deeper voice to pass as a mysterious monk-like man from Iruvia. As the Face, she dresses austerely, with gold paint around her visible eyes to appear more masculine (and to hide her identity even more). She also puts on a thick Iruvian accent. She carries a dagger, which she does know how to use.

Attachments

• Slide(1).pdf
    927.6 KB · Views: 9

• Name: Phineas Blackwater
    Alias: The Skull

7d393b723de14eec0c3c4b99fa35db7a.jpg

A handsomely average looking gentleman who keeps himself clean and tidy. His hardened face is offset by a seemingly affable deamor. Dressing often in the coats and trousers in fashion, very often fancying a nice hat.
    ab8a5db704663fc24af5ec666faa1b7e.jpg

Adopting a much more theatric presentation, he takes to the score in fine clothes of dark yet rich colors to accentuate his confident and intimidating deamor in this persona. The signature of his alias is a smooth mask in the vague shape of a skull, and a top hat.
    Heritage: Akoros
    Background: Academic

Vice: Pleasure

Last edited:

• Name: Professor Wilhelmina Bithersee
    Alias: β€œWillie”

If say you were to by chance encounter the rather infamous Professor Bithersee whilst stalking the halls of our vaunted educational institution, you would by all means first be made aware of her presence not by sight, but by smell. Almost acrid in scent, Professor Bithersee has an air of burning chemicals and concoctions that leave one feeling singed by her presence.

If one can stomach it and look closer, it’s readily obvious that the Professor now is not the same one that began her studies here so so long ago. That Wilhelmina was much shorter, now nearly six foot with musculature that rivals the fluidity of gymnasts and the solid build of strongmen. She was also something of a mousy brown haired thing, found behind a pair of thick lenses. From her most recent appearances, she’s more of raven haired, no lenses in sight and emanating with warmth despite coming off cold. What change can be had in such a few short years? I guess it’s to be expected of someone of her sort, messing about with things that shouldn’t be touched.

5AE48305-4B38-437A-BD8D-FA15032182B9.jpeg

β€œI’ve seen it yeah. The thing in the hat, out during witching hour. Big enough to scare most folk off but I wanted a closer look. Just to say I had. Gotten off my shift at the factory and was heading home. Took that detour by the cat house along the river and got myself lost. Went around the corner and I saw it.

Fumes billowing out from under the face and nearly taking up the alley, I snuck closer to get a look. It didn’t hear me, it was busy sawing away at the leg of something. Cut right through the bone. I heard it snap the leg free but didn’t see it. I was too busy running.

DCA224D4-A814-4388-9847-2CC263692FB6.jpeg

Heritage: Akoros
    Background: Academic

Vice: Weird

Wilhemina has an obsession with β€˜upgrading’ herself. Be it injection of filtered demon blood, implants of spark-craft machinery, or even shackling portions of ghosts to her soul, she’s the next step in forced evolution and she’ll get her hands on it no matter what.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back