• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Crew [Blades in the Dark] (OPEN)

Kind of in prep, but also, Blades has me really excited for this…genre? I’ve been watching Peaky Blinders, finally. It’s something a lot of people have mentioned to me or recommended and I’ve meant to watch for a long time. And damn it’s fantastic.
Loving the genre setting too. Its gonna be frigging epic.

I'm personally a big fan of the Shadows crew type. Stealing, Sneaking, Sabotaging stuff.
I think given that we are deciding to be a crew of intellectuals. Shadows or Hawkers definitely seem the most fitting of crew types. Its not that we aren't willing to get our hands dirty, but we like to work smarter, not harder.

Of those two I think we can definitely do some nifty heists with Shadows. We are a new breed of criminal. Not the dirty lowlifes that seek a little bit of coin. We operate like a well oil machine. As synchronized as a masterwork clock. With our brains we can bring this city to its knees. And get exactly what we want.

But what is it we want? Coin? Coin is always lovely. But is that really where our ambition ends?

But what is it we want? Coin? Coin is always lovely. But is that really where our ambition ends?
I agree that Shadows sounds very fun: it fits well with the concepts. With coin being a bonus, I think it also makes sense for "pursuit of forbidden knowledge" to be a driving factor. We're all academics of a sort, and from what I've gotten, there's a lot of secrets and stratification in the society. Our side business seems like a way for us to pursue our actual research agendas without being held back by red tape.

Okay, guys. Here are the threads. Don't post anything in the Main thread yet.

Teh Frixz Teh Frixz Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire D. Rex D. Rex dae mec dae mec

Users who are viewing this thread

Back