• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Craving That's Never Satisfied (Riverdale)

Mobius

Three Thousand Club
I feel like I've been on this hunt forever...
Hello, everyone, and welcome to yet another post for Mobius' most wanted fandom RP plot pairing thing. I have literally been on the hunt for a long-term roleplay of this specific Riverdale pairing for going on two years now. The partners I've managed to find either ghost within a few posts or never even make it to the actual RP, which breaks my heart because I have way too many plots that I want to try for this pairing and I never get to see them to fruition! If you haven't seen my other search posts for this, you're probably wondering what pairing I'm actually talking about. Well, it goes like this...

FP Jones x OC
Notice how the OC is underlined? That's because I want to play the OC (a female) and I'm looking for somebody to write FP for me. Currently, all of my ideas that aren't taken involve an age gap of about 20 years (my character would be between 21-24, with most plots leaning towards 24). I understand that's not everybody's cup of tea and I do have one specific plot that doesn't involve an age gap, but I'm writing it with somebody so if I could avoid writing the same plot twice, well, I'd greatly appreciate that. However, if age gaps aren't your thing and you still want to make this pairing happen for me, I'm happy to plot with you and, the more that I think of it, some of the plots I have could work with a middle-aged OC.

Anyways, about me... I'm obsessed with Riverdale, to the point that I actually got a Southside Serpents tattoo. I've seen every episode and I've watched it through how many times now. Even went to Riverdale Con when that was a thing so there's no shortage of knowledge of the series on my part. As a writer, I can reach upwards of 1,000+ words in third person past tense per post, but lately I'm preferring to write between 400-800 words and I'm not opposed to shorter so long as it's literate and gives me something to work with. I've had a lot of stuff going on IRL and my mental health isn't the greatest currently, so I've been averaging 1-2 posts a week, however I'm hoping to start improving that number and I can easily manage more than that for shorter posts. As previously mentioned, I want to write the female OC to FP Jones so it'll be an MxF pairing. I highly prefer PMs over writing in threads, though I'm not completely opposed to threads, and I don't RP on discord. I'm in the EST, but I'm a night owl so I might as well be in Japan's time zone, hahaha. My no-go's include breaking RPN's rules (let's follow the rules, okay, people?) and cheating/affair (which means FP will have to be divorced from Gladys or at least be in the process of getting divorced at the start of our RP). I'm fine with most other things. I love to chat with my partners and I love love love plotting.

As for what I'm looking for in a partner... honestly, I don't care so long as you're 18 or older (I'm 23 myself and I don't feel comfortable writing romances with minors) and have a working knowledge of up to season 2 of the series. I don't care if you've seen the whole thing or not, just let me know how much you've seen so I don't spoil anything on you. I'd also like a partner with good grammar so I don't have to decipher posts. Somebody who won't ghost me would also be cool and somebody who could post once a week at minimum would be pretty cool, too. I'm laidback, though, and completely understand life getting in the way because, well, it gets in my way more than I'd like it to sometimes!

I'm pretty sure I covered anything, but if you have any questions feel free to ask! Now... will you be the hero of my ridiculously long hunt?

Update 11/10/21 - I've also got a general search thread and a Scream search thread. Check those out, too!

Last edited:
Bump! Just a heads up: I’m currently away on a beach vacation so my activity will be spotty until I’m home (Saturday night). I’ll still be around here and there throughout the day, though!

I totally get that. I have been craving the Yakuza verse forever but sadly no takers. I just want to write.
It's such a difficult ride when your fandoms aren't the "in" fandoms. I hope you find people to write with you, too! If I was familiar with that fandom, I would, but this is the first I've heard of it.

I might be down for a different Riverdale pairing and I've been contemplating Jericho (though I know that's ridiculously niche and probably unheard of at this point). Shoot me a PM and we can discuss!

Still bumping this thing in hopes of a hero saving the day for my craving (FP x OC pleaseee)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back