• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Coven (Still Open and Accepting!)

Sigh just been going through a lot of stress, have work in about 30 minutes, and was rejected twice in a row. Not giving up on the site, but just gonna have to find something else to do for the time being, since apparently Magic is pathetic here.

And no, I don't really have any other ideas to work with in this setting. Kinda hoped magic would be able to allow "Time-Space" stuff (in some scenarios labeled "Void Magic") but eh, I've lost interest entirely. Nothing against you. Just the circumstances, and the pressure of being rushed. Plus, the bitter taste of being rejected multiple times, in such short notice.
Yeah i feel ya. I know how disheartening rejection can be, so yea, sorry again. Its just I dont think theres an "alternate earth thats in the modern times" in this rp. So yea.. thatd be introducing a huge element I wouldnt know what to do with. Sorry >< gl at work and stuff!

hmmm depends on what you mean
Like, basically the idea is my character can't use any type of magic, like has no talent whatsoever. This is due to his demon, which actually holds a "curse", separate from magic, when it comes in contact with anything that uses magic, it basically makes it null and void. He can't really use it yet, not in succession anyways,

Like, basically the idea is my character can't use any type of magic, like has no talent whatsoever. This is due to his demon, which actually holds a "curse", separate from magic, when it comes in contact with anything that uses magic, it basically makes it null and void. He can't really use it yet, not in succession anyways,
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

maybe... i dont know why hed be in the collective if he couldnt use magic, nor why a demon would contract with him, but that second thing i can assume that it is up to you and your characters history, but without him having magic i dont think hed be in the collective

also your idea sorta conflicts with something i have planned, but not entirely

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

maybe... i dont know why hed be in the collective if he couldnt use magic, nor why a demon would contract with him, but that second thing i can assume that it is up to you and your characters history, but without him having magic i dont think hed be in the collective

also your idea sorta conflicts with something i have planned, but not entirely
Mmmm, alright then, I'll just sort of give him a kind of enhancement magic. But he still wouldn't be that skilled with it. And I have the demon thing covered with.
And so . . . It conflicts with the idea?

BUMP!

Hey there! We're still accepting! :D don't be intimidated! ^w^ the rp moves at a pace thats easy to keep up with, and there truthfully arent that many players in it, most have dropped or are MIA, <3 so we could definitely use a few new rpers! :D come join, thatd be awesome! :)

Hmmm...

This coven strikes my libertarian sensibilities in the exact wrong way. Unless you are oversaturated with anti-Coven characters already, I would enjoy playing a villain. Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko

Hmmm...

This coven strikes my libertarian sensibilities in the exact wrong way. Unless you are oversaturated with anti-Coven characters already, I would enjoy playing a villain. Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko
libertarian sensibilities? elaborate? :>
and we arent saturated with anything :P
what do you mean "villain"? what would you consider a villain to be like?

libertarian sensibilities? elaborate? :>
and we arent saturated with anything :P
what do you mean "villain"? what would you consider a villain to be like?
Just the extreme concentration of power in such a way, even for a good purpose, is terrifying for someone like me because of the potential for abuse. Of course, we are talking about a very overtly supernatural situation here, which could very well change things. Still, I could probably use my way of thought to create a pretty convincing Anti-Villain.

My villain would probably be a rebel (or at least extreme open detractor) of the Coven. Maybe a charismatic Sage gaining traction in the Collective.

Just the extreme concentration of power in such a way, even for a good purpose, is terrifying for someone like me because of the potential for abuse. Of course, we are talking about a very overtly supernatural situation here, which could very well change things. Still, I could probably use my way of thought to create a pretty convincing Anti-Villain.

My villain would probably be a rebel (or at least extreme open detractor) of the Coven. Maybe a charismatic Sage gaining traction in the Collective.
Im down for such an idea! :3 yep the Covens existence is definitely controversial in the world, so there are a ton of dissenters and such! :>

just note, openly attacking the coven will not go well for anyone -including your character

so like, if you do do something "stupid" (via what the coven thinks) expect your character to be targeted, even possibly killed lol XD so if youre willing to rp with that hanging over your character, sounds good! :>

Im down for such an idea! :3 yep the Covens existence is definitely controversial in the world, so there are a ton of dissenters and such! :>

just note, openly attacking the coven will not go well for anyone -including your character

so like, if you do do something "stupid" (via what the coven thinks) expect your character to be targeted, even possibly killed lol XD so if youre willing to rp with that hanging over your character, sounds good! :>
Oh, don't worry, I know what I must do. In the meantime, I'll look over all related materials and start drawing up a framework for my character.

Edit: I guess I should ask a few things while I have the chance;

A.) Is contracting a demon or a spirit a requirement for the Collective as well?
B.) Are ranks rigid and caste-like, where people essentially keep their rank for life, or do ranks change constantly?

Oh, don't worry, I know what I must do. In the meantime, I'll look over all related materials and start drawing up a framework for my character.

Edit: I guess I should ask a few things while I have the chance;

A.) Is contracting a demon or a spirit a requirement for the Collective as well?
B.) Are ranks rigid and caste-like, where people essentially keep their rank for life, or do ranks change constantly?
i would say yes, for Spirits

ranks change pretty constantly, some are for life, depending on if one never grows any stronger, but they can change quite wildly

Single Digits in particular, keep their ranks for a long time

hmm...... I don't mind my character's death for furthering of the plot and the like. If anything I can always draw up a new one lol. It's fun for me either way. So, if you ever need a death for some reason. Just let me know lol. I'm all for it :P

hmm...... I don't mind my character's death for furthering of the plot and the like. If anything I can always draw up a new one lol. It's fun for me either way. So, if you ever need a death for some reason. Just let me know lol. I'm all for it :P
ummm you can put this type of thought/idea/plot in the OOC :> but okay, ill keep that in mind XD

BUMP!

still looking for rpers! :3

ignore the length of stuff, the rp is really slow right now, and could use some fresh blood, so please, come in and join! :D <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back