• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Coven ic

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Darcia (the dark one)
She was re-reading one of her favorite books when she heard something hitting her window “the hell?” she went to her window and saw a pigeon pecking at it, she tried to shoo it away but it just sat back down on her windowsill “Damn thing go... huh what the hell is that around your neck?” she grabbed the peace of paper from around it’s neck which turned out to be an invite to some party that she definitely wasn’t interested in.
“ You should go, meet some of your fellow witches maybe?”
“ Piss off Skodtadi, your not my dad”
“ You wound me young one, I was just making a suggestion.”
“well you already killed my mood so I’m just gonna take a walk.”
she shrugged on her coat and headed out, it was already dark, so she wasn’t too worried about having to walk in the shadows, she went to the market and bought a few supplies then continued her walk. On her way back home she came across the building the party was supposedly being held at, it seemed pretty lifeless, maybe it had ended or something, she didn’t really care if it was but she was curious, so she sat her stuff down and took a peak inside, she saw a couple people walk by the door, and having seen them felt utterly underdressed, so she closed the door, grabbed her stuff, and went home to have dinner.

'Looks like he's awake.. Less time then I thought it would take.. He should still be quite weak though' Thought Maddox, blinking his eyes a few times to clear away a bit of the drowsiness from relaxing semi-comfortably for so long. Feeling a tad lethargic as he adjusts himself into a more natural seating position, he stretches ever so slightly, and rolls his shoulders. Working out the small kinks from being in the same position for so long. He himself had only awakened from hearing the slight muffled sounds coming from his bedroom door. Getting up slowly from the chair, he heads over to his alchemy station, and takes the water jug he keeps for his experiments, and fills a large vial with water for lack of having any other glassware in his office before heading back to check on the newly awakened Number 24.

Slowly opening his bedroom door, careful not to spill the water, Maddox leans forward to not hit his head upon the frame before entering, making a slight rapping sound on the wooden door to indicate his arrival. Walking over to the bed Maddox moves 24's legs without his permission to the sides, to take a seat towards the end of the bed, and be able to look at his fellow Courier eye to eye. Reaching forward to once again blatantly ignore 24's personal space, he takes a firm hold of the young mans jaw. Turning him this way and that, taking a look at the veins on his neck, checking the surroundings of his eyes for a minute or two before letting go. Not speaking a ward to the man before him, he takes ahold of 24's hands, examining the man's magical presence to sense for any unnatural irregularities beyond the norm.

Not finding much. He finally leaves 24 well enough alone. Before finally deigning to speak. Deciding to mess with the other for a moment Maddox puts on a semi serious face before stating. " Are you feeling any better Princess? It's not that often that I carry one as fine as you are to my private chambers. " Giving a small smirk to the one sitting across from him before continuing by saying " It's not that I mind someone as lithe as yourself, you were quite flexible this evening, give or take a few kinks I had to work through."

Zenpai Zenpai

When the other man enters the room, despite the pain, Aedh offers him a small smile. He was slightly surprised by the other man taking hold of him, but allowed it to happen as he was probably just checking on him. When the man finally speaks, Aedh chuckles, wincing through the pain that follows.

"Princess? I have been called many things, but I believe that's a first." and upon hearing the man's compliments scattered throughout his speech, he replies, "Well, I can't say that I mind being in your private quarters, but I don't remember using my abilities on you before, 18. Also, maybe you might want to tell me some of those kinks. For future reference, of course. I'm afraid I'm not in any position to use that knowledge as of now."

Aedh couldn't help but noticed the other man was handsome. It was possible he could have some fun with him, but that certainly wouldn't happen tonight. Alas, his actions with the mirror made such things impossible at the moment. But maybe without it he never would have gotten this chance, so silver lining. He rubbed his eyes, trying to get the pain coming from behind them to recede. Nothing happened, so he just went back to opening them again. He looked back to 18. (He didn't really see why people in this place didn't just use names, but it would have to do until 18 told him.)

"So what made you decide to help me? I think I probably owe you for this.~"

Chuckling from his reply softly the deep baritone of his laugh resounds about the room. " If I didn't help you, it would be against my own teachings and purpose in this life. You owe me nothing, and I lose nothing for assisting you in your time of need. I am Maddox Gwrthernson, but many know me more by my title. Gwyn the Green Walker. As for the truth of my words to which you might doubt. I am part of the fae, as their magic runs in my veins. So I cannot lie, it is simply impossible for me to do so."

Seeing the almost indiscernible flashes in the other mans eyes as he is gazed upon Maddox gives a wry smirk. If they weren't in a dark and unlit room, 24 without a doubt wouldn't find anything attractive about himself. The dress suit, gloves, and other accessories he wore covered his rather.. bestial features. In this low-light his pale green skin could not be seen, and the talons on the ends of his fingers were hidden beneath his gloves, but for now. Maddox would still slightly smirk a tad bit happily. He would take those hidden compliments with pleasure. Standing at over 6 foot 8 inches Maddox mostly intimidated others just by his simple presence. He typically wore more... tribal garb that left most of his body on full display underneath his mossy cloak-mantle. Still he was slightly proud of his ability to dress up to at least be semi-approachable.

Turning slightly towards the end of the bed, Maddox opens a large trunk and reaches inside before pulling out a few bundles of cloth, and a small stone stand. Raising the cloth packages to his nose he sniffs each one carefully before picking one and returning the others to the trunk and grabbing two small objects in a canvas bag. Closing the trunk, he rises slowly from the bed, and on the stand beside the bed, he takes a rod of cinnamon scented incense from the bundle of cloth, and sets it into the designated spot on the stone stand. Removing an abrasive steel surface and a flint block from the small canvas bags he carefully sparks them directly against the incense to get it started to slowly burn.

Soon enough the smell of thick cinnamon coats the air, and Maddox returns the cinnamon incense and flint and steel to the trunk. Looking back to 24 he says. "I hope you don't mind company, as I'm quite frankly not going to go to sleep in the middle of my office. So I'll be taking the floor, and you'll be taking the bed. I won't take no for an answer either. I'm used to hard surfaces because of my traveling quite often. If you need anything, be sure to let me know, and if you can't sleep. I will try to make a good conversation partner. Now what is your name? I tire of using numbers, but if you'd rather stick to your designation, then I won't blame you." Taking his moss cloak off of the spot where he had hung it, he tossed it onto the floor in a bundle for a headrest. " Now if you don't mind, I'm going to get comfortable and get out of these dress clothes. They are nice when you're out and about, but nothing to sleep in for sure." Unhesitatingly, Maddox removes his gloves first, freeing his hands from the soft fabric. Folding them, he sets them onto the end of the bed where he had been sitting previously. He then very slowly removes the Elven suit one piece at a time, until he is standing in nothing. The glowing brand that covers his entire back slightly illuminates his skin in its iridescent ever changing colors. Folding and putting away the clothing he had removed, he grabs his usual mossy and green plant woven garb. Letting the cool touch of leaves and moss sooth his soul with their presence.

He then lays down beside the bed on the floor, using the cloak-mantle as a pillow for his head. Taking deep breaths of the cinnamon scented air, letting it help him relax and wind down.

Zenpai Zenpai

“The floor?” Aedh teased, “Well that’s no fun.” He seemed to have made up his mind, so Aedh decided to leave it at that. Maddox had started burning incense. It smelled like cinnamon. Aedh had always found cinnamon pleasing to the tongue and nose. It's slightly relaxing that this other man shared his thoughts on the whole numbers thing. "I'm Aedh Libidine." He says, smiling a small fraction wider.

He watched Maddox take off his gloves, and saw his hands despite the low light. The sharp claws on the tips of the fingers were... unexpected, but Aedh didn't care. He'd seen and slept with weirder. He averted his eyes not in embarrassment, but in respect for his fellow sage. He probably didn't want his guest he only met recently watching him undress. Once he hears Maddox finish dressing and come to rest on the floor, He allows himself to look back over in his direction again.

Deciding to try and rest, Aedh tells him, "I will attempt to sleep. Rest peacefully, Maddox." He let his body sink back into the bed, closing his eyes. He expected sleep to swallow him whole as soon as his head hit the pillow, but such was not the case. He just tried to relax, and let his body do the process on it's own. Sleep crept up on him, slow and steady. It took it's time before taking him as it's own and drawing him into the world of his dreams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back