The Content Minimum

Status
Not open for further replies.
The content minimum is a concept that establishes what elements needs to en oresent in a post in order for it to be acceptable for a given roleplay. The content minimum is irrespective of size: if you can pull off all it needs in just one paragraph, good for you.

For this thread, the content minimum will be as follows:

•Any and all character thoughts, emotions, reactions and actions- I don't think I need to be explain these

•All appropriate mentions and interactions- if anyone is or should be interacting with you, if there Is someone your character noticed but won't go interact with

•All changes in position in time or space- time skips and any motion your character does: I want to know when and where they start and when and where they finish.

•Descriptions of relative positioning- if you're in a room, I want to know where in the room

•setting description upon transition- if you go into a new place describe how it looks and feels

•setting interaction- if anything in the setting, be it the breeze, the heat, the toys in the ground, whatever, if there is interaction with you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back