• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Complicated Roads Of Our Lives (OneXOne)

Bucky's eyes went wide with surprise as he saw this change in her appearance. He had thought that they had wanted her because of who she was, but now he was starting to think that it might just be because of what she was. Not that there was a lot that he could do about it now, or before for that matter. He tried his best not to try and think about what they were going to do to her, despite not having a choice in the matter he was already starting to feel guilty.

---
Lilu frowned slightly as she pursed her lips together. This person seemed to think rather highly of themselves, so she ignored his question. Though that may have had something to do with the fact that he had just said a very strange word. "Earth?" Lilu asked, before she thought that it might have been best to not let him know about her ignorance.

Rosa's eyes found Bucky's and she snarled, showing her anger and her teeth now pointed and sharp; a wave of pain and blue lights in the water showed that those who were watching didn't like her act. In slight pain, Rosa hid behind the large rock in the tank; she was so going to get back at Bucky.

It couldn't of been more then an hour before someone came into the water and pulled her out with some help; out of the water, Rosa had her legs back and was taken to another room. She was strapped down to a chair and a machine forced over her head, She was in pain again and screaming while she could just hear someone saying a few words in Russian "Train..Four..Running..Death..Control..Light."

-----

Loki stared before smirking "A few know it as earth but most know it wan Midgard.." He looked around and noticed most were asleep "You can get more sleep if you tired; no one here will hurt you or your sister.." He crossed her arms behind his back before walking away

Bucky made sure to leave the room as fast as he could, not wanting to be involved in this more than he already was. It wasn't as if there was anything left for him to do, well nothing that he was capable of doing anyway. He knew that he should proberbly stay by her side, but he couldn't help but leave. He had had some role in the suffereing that was to come.

---

Lilu kept her head tilted slightly to the side questioning as she watched him leave. She didn't have the faintest clue to what this Midgard was, other then it was apparently a place. After a few moments of thoughts she turned back to her sister. There was no way that she was going to sleep, not when she didn't know who these people were and what their intentions were.

"Stop it!! No!!" It hurt and she didn't like it; it became apparent what the machine on her head was doing when she couldn't remember her childhood "No! No!!" She began panicking and despite the pain tried to keep her memories "My name is Rosa Blackthorn! My parents are..are Shit! I'm not human; I knew Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes. I went to the stark expo with them; I danced with a lot of people and I was in love. I'm still in love and at the stark expo I knew why I loved him" She was now trying to remember key points in her life and kept repeating it over and over but she began forgetting "My name.. I don't know my name! Stark expo and...I can't remember anything.." The machine was turned off and she could hear words that the guy from earlier was saying in her mind

----

Loki watched out the window for a few minutes before walking through the ship, he began to wonder what had happened to that girls ship; he doubted that it was asteroids that did the damage: it looked more like she was attacked but he probably wouldn't get anything out of her now but in time when she knew that no harm was going to come to her or her sister. Loki sighed before showing people to rooms close to the front of the ship so they could sleep properly, once the area was clear he made his way back to Thor to see how long they had left "Only four more hours till earth brother." Loki narrowed his eyes at Thor; they might be on slightly better terms but Thor still wasn't his brother "I'm not your brother Thor; I never was so stop calling me as such."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back