• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Zena_Kuzuki

Chello Mello
1566987000862.png

The story begins with a conflict, as most stories do. Well, the more interesting ones, besides.
Four deities - four sisters - four personalities.
Nenya, Calendi, Danarme and Umea.
Goddess of the Great Seas, Goddess of the Light, Goddess of the Earth and Goddess of Wickedness and Chaos.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

The gods had always been a separate entity to the knowledge of the mortal world - with far more in number than the likes of mortals could even comprehend. The four sisters, charged with the keeping of the 'Four corners' of the world, desired nothing more than power, elevation and complete control. The siblings met together and pleaded with Noleme, God of Wisdom and gatekeeper to the Higher Realm in the heavens, to allow them into the Higher Realm in order to live and feast with the mightier deities of the kingdom. Noleme knew of the sisters well, and well was he to know them and forbid them from entering. He sent them on their way, placing four unique compasses in each of their hands. He told them, that if they could complete the pilgrimage, the 'Vand-mentie' entitled to all the stronger deities, returning with proof from their journeys, they could feast and live in the Higher Realm.
The sisters decided to meet and travel together as one, making the journey easier and faster - the way was notoriously dangerous and long, and even stretched into the lands of the Mortal World. Upon three days of their journey, they accommodated a cave upon the Elenoi Mountain to stay the night and seek refuge as the daylight drew to a close. It was that night, that calamity fell upon the sisters and the world as it stood.
They turned on one another, attempting to kill each other - each thirsty for power and entrance into the Higher Realm before the others. That fateful hour, a storm raged the heavens as the four corners of the earth fought with their own kind. The lightning was combined with torrents of rain, reaching even the Mortal World, causing confusion in every tavern, street and forest. The earth shook on its axis. A final flash of lightning pierced the sky, as Bannos, the elicitor of Judgement stood at the entrance of the cave, towering above them. He banished them, hurling them into the chasm beneath the cave, thrown down to the boundaries of the Mortal World, and their compasses scattered the same, never to be found.

At least, that is what the legend told.
The event introduced chaos and strange happenings in the Mortal World. Eruptions, earthquakes, unfamiliar sources of deep magic and other fantastical appearances reaped havoc in the once stabilised Mortal Realm. Following in the steps of the legend, many mortals have attempted since to recover the compasses and seek peace, to their destruction.
Erenos, a travelling sorcerer from the rural suburbs of Kardish, stumbled upon Danarme's compass - found in the hollows of a twisted tree in the Dark Elm wood to the east. He brought the compass to his small abode in Kardish, where he was killed three days later by an unknown source. He was left with a symbol imprinted upon the nape of his neck, and found dead upon his desk in his home. The legend has long become folktale, although some hold it dear across the kingdoms.

Falkhiri, brother to Erenos, has called upon the Senarin Elves in the North, travelling from his home in the South, to seek advice and a group that could find the compasses together and restore what peace can be rectified.
Your character(s) have been called. Sent a note etched in the collectively known tongue of the lands by an anonymous source, to meet at the Golden Guild Inn in the small village town of Gazra-On to the west (as identified on the map)

1566986124955.png

As a group, many challenges will be faced. From Gazra-On, you will be met by a stranger and given direction to the Elves in the north, where Falkhiri is seeking refuge, in fear for his life.
Let the quest commence!

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

So! You have read this far, what do you think?
Calling all humans, elves, half-elves, druids, tieflings, dwarves, dragnoids, goliaths, centaurs and many others!
I am seeking 5-7 people for this roleplay, its a smaller group, which makes things a little easier, but if there is more interest then by all means.
It is Not DnD. So there's no confusion about dice rolling or stats etc, it's just DnD inspired rp! I will be throwing in events, situations, challenges, plot twists (a bit like a DM) along the way to make things interesting and test your characters. I will not be making a character for myself, but I will form sub-plot characters along the way for your characters to interact with. *EDIT: The actual RP will be hosted on RPN* character sheets will be on RPN, etc.
Let me know below if you are interested. I will be making a character sheet thread and discord once there's some interest : ))

Last edited:
There is a possibility that I will apply for a role but I am not entirely sure jet. Oh and the intro is written very well : ) I really liked reading it.

Time for Dink the Drink the kobold rogue/ranger
Or Gizzard the lizard wizard

Last edited:
Hey mind dming it to me too? Completely forgot to add myself to it before!

Also, are we allowed to post yet or would you like to wait for everyone to submit their forms?

Hey mind dming it to me too? Completely forgot to add myself to it before!

Also, are we allowed to post yet or would you like to wait for everyone to submit their forms?
If possible, please wait to submit the forms. I will be making a short intro post to begin and then people can discuss their movements over discord. Is that alright with you? : ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back