• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
You think and think. It then hits you. The hostage. The one hostage. In the basement. Maybe he's still there. Maybe you can let him free. Or sacrifice him to the beast outside your door. What was his name again..? You try to remember his name. Sam... Samuel. Samuel was his name. Maybe, just maybe you can make a choice that'll affect your whole personality and life.

I remember Sam. I feel awful about kidnapping him and hiding him in my basement. But I couldn't let my wife find out about my affair. I think I should probably finish the job. I squint really hard and try to see AreSneksSly AreSneksSly through another dimension. I could really use their help disposing of the body.

I see Jewel Jewel through the portal and, thoroughly confused as to how I managed to get into some other dimension, I scrambled through the tear as quick as I could, leaving behind the gangly sun twink and his daycare. When I fell to the other side, I felt the cold caress of something wet and sticky against my face.

"Did you finally kill Sam, J?" I asked, sitting up straight. I massaged the blood into my skin, huffing at the overpowering stench of metal which seemed to cling to my clothes, which were now dyed a bright red.

To jewel
You head down to your basement. Sam is there. He seems immobile. Maybe he's already dead. You tap him and he wakes up.

"...eh? Oh fuck, you again? Can you just let me out for once? I did nothing towards you and you've kidnapped me for no reason. I just wanna go home to burgenstreet. Could you do me a favor and get me out these ropes?"
"If you want, I can give you something very valuable in return."

Will you let him out?

"No! Come back!" I cry, trying to reach AreSneksSly AreSneksSly through the dimensional barriers separating our worlds. "I love you! I don't want to kill sam! He..." I paused. I don't know how to deal with my compulsions. I want to kill Sam. But I don't know if I have the strength to do it alone. "Help me!"

The hand which squeezed around my body was cold. It was suffocating, as though the pressure of a thousand elephants was trying to crush me dead. Through the mist, the aching ringing in my ears, I could hear something. A call, a plea. A beg. I closed my eyes, letting the great god yoink me from existence.

How are you going to get out when your hands and feet are tied together? You said you had something to offer, but what could you possibly have that would be of any value to me?

I run upstairs and cook a delicious microwave meal for two, and then I bring it back down to Sam and, after untying him, I offer him the meal as a peace offering. "You know I've always loved you, Sam."

I remember something now. My address on burgenstreet. How could I have forgotten where I live? I leave Sam to rot in the basement and steal the food that was offered, then ascend the stairs and go outside. I must get to burgenstreet. I've left behind something so important.

I have another server now (in groups)

Dam y'all gonna respond or what?

Okay that's it im restarting this whole thing if y'all dont speak the fuck up.

Okay yeah im restarting the whole thing.

You wake up in your bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back