• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The College of Winterhold - Common Room [OOC/ OPEN]

ValentineIllusion ValentineIllusion

The characters are explicitly not allowed to leave the walls of the college (I.e. anything past the bridge), furthermore when I had the Arch Mage instruct everyone to go to the dining hall it was because I intended for the players to go to the dining hall. If your character ( Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii as well) could please join everyone else this is the designated time for everyone to be giving introductions and meeting each other's characters.

You guys can all separate and go along with your own business later, but please cooperate with the roleplay.

Don't worry, you guys are back on course again and all is well!

I don't mean to be the ass but it's the constant plight of a GM that characters are always trying to run around doing their own thing in a group function. ( Ask anyone who GMs for D&D). That's why GMs and Moderators exist is to heard all of the cats and keep things going for everyone. For some reason (writers are bad about this especially, I've done it too) everyone wants to be edgy one. But a room filled with everyone trying to be all edgy and special is just horrible for a group setting.

I don't mean to be the ass but it's the constant plight of a GM that characters are always trying to run around doing their own thing in a group function. ( Ask anyone who GMs for D&D). That's why GMs and Moderators exist is to heard all of the cats and keep things going for everyone. For some reason (writers are bad about this especially, I've done it too) everyone wants to be edgy one. But a room filled with everyone trying to be all edgy and special is just horrible for a group setting.

True. Only I can be the edgelord here! :V

Whisker Whisker
Stay in your lane! You have stolen sweet rolls to be looking out for.

But if it makes you guys feel better- since I kinda was the jerk who gave a low-key ass chewing about everyone's obscenely high levels of edginess- I used to think I was really grungy and edgy and cool and that's why my username is Oenanthe. Three years ago I found out about a poisonous flower that actually forcibly locked your facial muscles into a smile, whilst it was killing you. Which I was like 'wow so edgy'.

and that's where my name came from.

Whisker Whisker
Stay in your lane! You have stolen sweet rolls to be looking out for.

But if it makes you guys feel better- since I kinda was the jerk who gave a low-key ass chewing about everyone's obscenely high levels of edginess- I used to think I was really grungy and edgy and cool and that's why my username is Oenanthe. Three years ago I found out about a poisonous flower that actually forcibly locked your facial muscles into a smile, whilst it was killing you. Which I was like 'wow so edgy'.

and that's where my name came from.

14704981_709230385896020_2901386442947166208_n.jpg

Oh yeah, scrumptious stolen sweet rolls ... I'll get right on that.

You can't stop me from my edge, you're not my dad!!!

Proceeds to runaway and cry in room due to all of the angst overflowing

Oenanthe Oenanthe Sorry, but my post will be delayed for a day or so. Air conditioning is out at my place (I live in Florida) and I've got finals and stuff so its been a bitch of a day all around. I'll get my stuff up when I can.

Looong day, and tomorrow isn't going to be any better, if I don't get a post out tonight it will be tomorrow afternoon.

I'm back somewhat. I've been trying to avoid the house with the old AC unit out and it being hotter than ten hells in my room.

I know you all are still waiting for a reply from me. I've got a pretty busy week this week but I'm going to try to have everything in by Tuesday.

Sorry for the delays, haven't been able to get anything written lately, making a dedicated effort tomorrow though.

Lordy. I need to respond to this. You're priority number one tomorrow. I swear.

giphy.gif

Guess who's back from hiatus! (Sorta) I hope you are all still sticking with the RP, I'll be getting my post up soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back