• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The College of Winterhold - Common Room [OOC/ OPEN]

T twentyoneplums

Hello! Please keep all questions and chatter here in the OOC. To use the BBcoding you simply go back to your post and click edit, then copy and paste the coding. Once the coding is entered, simply go in and fill in your information next to each field. I.e.

NAME • John Smith

Wait thats a dumb question it says open, im just gonna go to the CS now xD

Whisker Whisker

He's perfect! You're free to post your starter!

Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat
Hah no problem! Welcome aboard, I look forward to seeing your CS. By the way Im currently highly encouraging anyone making a female character to also make a male. Double in general is appreciated.

Made a lovely little aesthetic header (probably gonna make it smaller) for Odi & Sinia, because I'm visual trash like that. Let me know if you'd like one for your character and what vibe you're going for and I'll work on it sometime tomorrow. @all
Odi & Sinia.jpg

Made a lovely little aesthetic header (probably gonna make it smaller) for Odi & Sinia, because I'm visual trash like that. Let me know if you'd like one for your character and what vibe you're going for and I'll work on it sometime tomorrow. @all
View attachment 322584

aww that's cute!
also funny, i was actually in the process of making a header too LOL

Yo, quick general question, is there any agreed upon canon for how people actually recharge enchanted weapons aside from pressing T on the keyboard? My idea right now is that you'd just hold the gem next to the weapon and it transfers over, but I'm not sure ;.;

Yo, quick general question, is there any agreed upon canon for how people actually recharge enchanted weapons aside from pressing T on the keyboard? My idea right now is that you'd just hold the gem next to the weapon and it transfers over, but I'm not sure ;.;

You just.... SMASH THE SOUL GEM AGAINST IT. I'm kidding I actually have no idea nor have I really thought about it. Holding it next to it doesn't sound very cool or magical but I'm not sure what to tell you. Ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back