• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The College of Winterhold - Common Room [OOC/ OPEN]

Oenanthe

Your Local Schmuck
giphy.gif

L i n k s:
Interest Check
OOC
Main Thread
Character Sheets

Last edited:
Whoops! Sorry I forgot to watch this thread and I didn't see your message. Thank you for the reminder!

Vixen Dreams Vixen Dreams Mekuto Mekuto

Both accepted, thank you! Special shout out to the salty old man.

Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii

I really hate asking people to alter their characters, but the very first character posted was my blind mage OC who also uses magic to help her see rudimentary shapes and what not. Its just a little too similar, I hope you wouldn't mind excluding that bit? Maybe just blind in one eye? Other than that she's accepted and I love the debth you put into her.

ValentineIllusion ValentineIllusion
I'm going to let you finish first before I give commentary.

@All!
Since we have a pretty big gender imbalance, if you made a female character please also consider making a male (unless that's just a hard no for you)

Whoops! Sorry I forgot to watch this thread and I didn't see your message. Thank you for the reminder!

Vixen Dreams Vixen Dreams Mekuto Mekuto

Both accepted, thank you! Special shout out to the salty old man.

I really hate asking people to alter their characters, but the very first character posted was my blind mage OC who also uses magic to help her see rudimentary shapes and what not. Its just a little too similar, I hope you wouldn't mind excluding that bit? Maybe just blind in one eye? Other than that she's accepted and I love the debth you put into her.

I'm going to let you finish first before I give commentary.

@All!
Since we have a pretty big gender imbalance, if you made a female character please also consider making a male (unless that's just a hard no for you)
I could just give her hazy vision, And I'm on it with the whole male character thing

Vixen Dreams Vixen Dreams Mekuto Mekuto Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii ValentineIllusion ValentineIllusion French Fries French Fries sheesh sheesh T twentyoneplums

I'd like to hear at least one request out of everyone. What would you like to see in the RP? Classes? A Ball? Action? Deadra? Slam poetry! Really, I'm open to anything. Is there something specific you want your character to do or to happen? If you want it to be a secret, just PM me about it!

I want everyone involved to enjoy the roleplay and look forward to writing in it, and the best way to do that is to make sure there is a little something for everyone.

Vixen Dreams Vixen Dreams Mekuto Mekuto Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii ValentineIllusion ValentineIllusion French Fries French Fries sheesh sheesh T twentyoneplums

I'd like to hear at least one request out of everyone. What would you like to see in the RP? Classes? A Ball? Action? Deadra? Slam poetry! Really, I'm open to anything. Is there something specific you want your character to do or to happen? If you want it to be a secret, just PM me about it!

I want everyone involved to enjoy the roleplay and look forward to writing in it, and the best way to do that is to make sure there is a little something for everyone.
SLAM POETRY! That'd be interesting. (firstjustlemmemakeacharacter)

Some Midden stuff would be cool In my opinion, It was by far the best part of the college and doing more in there could be intriguing

French Fries French Fries

Well.. I mean that was just a suggestion...but I wont stop you! I can't tell you that looking at our cast that anyone other than Sinia would enjoy it though. I can see it now. The other players just give out an annoyed grunt or keep walking, but Sinia is just sitting there with a content smile on her face. She loves being read too.

giphy.gif

Absolutely! I wanted to incorporate that in anyway. I might get you to help me plot some happenings down there! During my game I was fascinated with the Midden and one of my characters I headcanoned that they lived down there- Even dropped items to decorate it.

I'll have to think about it. I mean a Ball might be fun~

As for playing Male characters, maybe later on. I normally stick to one character because my time is a bit limited, but I will see. It depends on the roleplay and the story to be honest.

I definitely want to have some kind of ball or festival...probably one of each. By the way, the college isn't going to be nearly as vanilla as it was in the original game. It'll be based a bit closer to this mod, while also adding other embellishments that we need. Like...real classrooms and bathrooms and what not.

Vixen Dreams Vixen Dreams

AH WAIT! I havent even picked a murderer, got in the character sheets, or made the starting post! Okay, right that's fine just let me at least pick our murderer and set the scene for everyone.

Sorry it said open, so I thought that was a go ahead. X.X

Its alright, it prompts me to get off my butt and post a starter for everyone. I'm going to delete your original post in a second, but you can just copy it and then paste it after the starter and it's all good again.

Classes would be something nice. Would add to the college feel. Maybe a class project similar to Saarthal? Daedra would be another cool thing to do here. Oenanthe Oenanthe

Oenanthe Oenanthe I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to get the rest of my character up today, I have kind of a busy day today ;.; Is it alright if I finish it tomorrow and can she still be in the roll for the murderer?

Absolutely! Like I said your character sheets do not have to be finished to be eligible. You can even just put ' RESERVED' in the post and edit later. This just makes sure that both your male and female characters will be entered. I'm just trying to make the possibilities as broad as possible, it's harder to guess that way.

Absolutely! Like I said your character sheets do not have to be finished to be eligible. You can even just put ' RESERVED' in the post and edit later. This just makes sure that both your male and female characters will be entered. I'm just trying to make the possibilities as broad as possible, it's harder to guess that way.

I wasn't going to have a male character, but if I have to, that's completely fine c: I probably wouldn't want him to be the murderer, though, anyways. Since my first character is so angry and revenge driven as she is, I'd probably make the next one a nice guy to balance it out XD

I wasn't going to have a male character, but if I have to, that's completely fine c: I probably wouldn't want him to be the murderer, though, anyways. Since my first character is so angry and revenge driven as she is, I'd probably make the next one a nice guy to balance it out XD

Normally I wouldn't be so insistent on writers like this, but I try keep my roleplays with a balanced and diverse cast. I'd also like there to be as many suspects as possible. My hope is that we get more people to sign up with male characters and then those of you who do not particularly enjoy writing for your male characters can have them murdered or fade them out/stop using them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back