• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Clover Hills Wolf Pack RP Chat(CLOSED)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Azrael Marshadow (Omega-Hannah)
Azrael paused in his steps as Amanda suddenly took his free hand before turning his head to her. Confusion would be written on the male's face but as she said that she wanted to see the pantry and that she would help if the alpha allowed a loner around the pack's pups, he nodded. Altering his direction, he headed towards the pantry instead until he stopped in front of the door, only knowing this because he'd practiced memorizing his steps to each place after joining the pack. Gesturing towards the door, when it was opened would reveal a rather large room line with shelves and plenty of space, a trap door leading down into the ground beneath the home for more storage and steps built with a railing on one side, that being mainly for Azrael's benefit. Underground he had rigged up wiring and a light with a chain to pull for some light, barrels of smoked meats and beans as well as more shelves against two walls being for more canned goods and preservatives. "I try not to do so. The only thing that sucks is I can't watch movies anymore or see my surroundings with my sight so I only have images of eighteen years worth of life to remember the world by. I've been lucky with reading as there are braille books and audio books out there but I still miss the feeling of actual words."

Angelica Buckeye (Omega-Azarias)
"At least I don't get off on fucking with kids' heads and torturing them," Angelica snapped irritably. The omega was beginning to lose patience with the beta. "I may have a stronger stomach than most people...and my mind may be twisted and dark but I don't get sexual gratification out of watching torture or horror movies." Her words were cut off as the beta stopped talking and she was shoved once more under water until her mind began growing black, her lungs trying to get air. The woman would be lucky if she wasn't completely terrified of water after this...she already tended to avoid it since she couldn't swim. Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Sarah groaned a little as her consciousness flickered awake, trying to keep Astiel in place last night she'd kept watch on both him, the newcomer and Ash and Amora, making sure the two didn't actually work out how to do anything that would thoroughly embarrass them later. It was then when her eyes finally opened to blink at what she considered to be the far too bright light as she yawned she realised she was laying-….. on top of him, panicking she blushed a little and flailed her arms around as she got up, wincing a little in regret with a light giggle as the baby kicked annoyed of her sudden movements, it wasn't long till she yawned and stretched a little, awkwardly covering her mouth as a small howl escaped it.

FireMaiden FireMaiden WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Amora had continued to play with Ash quite a bit into the late evening, that was till passing out on top of the girl, in the night having managed to get under the other seeming much more comfortable there, her heavy, thick black coat heaving in and out gently with each breath, ear twitching a little as she heard Sarah awaking and make the slight growl, sleepily opening one eye in a stubborn manner and making a small yelp like yawning noise.

FireMaiden FireMaiden WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Astiel hadn’t complained when Sarah had kept him company, even if she was keeping him still. He had no idea how they’d gotten into such a position, but his eyes sleepily flickered open as she shuffled on top of him to get off. Peering up at her as he yawned also, he carefully sat up beside her, grimacing as his wounds complained. They felt a little better though, so maybe he’d be lucky and Suzu would let him move around instead of keeping him stuck on the couch. Smiling dopily at Sarah, he hummed, “Mornin’“

Ash had been happy to play around with Amora until they’d fell asleep. She was content to be asleep on top of Amora, since she was significantly smaller than her best friend. Whining softly when Amora growled beneath her, the sleeping Omega snuggled into the others pelt

Cosmos Cosmos

Sarah blushed a little awkwardly, rubbing her stomach softly a few times as she verbally hushed in a gentle tone, closing her eyes as though trying to calm the baby, at this rate there wasn't a chance this weren't going to be a baby born on the full moon, unfortunate as those are the most dangerous kind for both mother and child, the wild and overprotective instincts and hormones taking over labouring wolves minds luckily that was still a week and a bit away, maybe two if she remember correctly, not that her brain was working a 100% at current times.

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Amora huffed a little as she stretched a bit from underneath the other and began rubbing her face against the other with an almost purring or gurgling noise, "S-Smwell…." she muttered in the deeper wolf tone, obviously still attempting to mark her 'mate' as her own in the situation of so many other wolves around, playfully wagging her tail happily.

Astiel watched her, tilting his head. He assumed she was trying to calm her baby, and found it quite an adorable sight. Not that he'd ever admit that he thought that. He instead gently put an arm around her, his good one, half hugging her, "Thank you for staying." He said softly, keeping his voice quiet, "You both okay?" He was, of course, referencing both Sarah, and her little baby. He didn't know when it was due, but hoped that the baby would wait until after the full moon to appear. It would cause quite a few problems otherwise.

Ash's ears twitched as she sluggishly opened her eyes, quite clearly still half asleep but awoken by Amora's gentle nuzzling and sounds. Huffing softly, she burrowed her own nose into the other's neck, the scent of the other wolf calming her in it's familiar tones as she wagged her tail slowly.

Cosmos Cosmos

Sarah tensed a little once more as she felt Astiel's touch, her previously closed eyes flickering open as the baby almost mischievous kicked in response to the action, she nodded a little, shoving hand in lap as best as possibly with the watermelon of a stomach getting in the way as she blushed even more, "N-No problem! A-An yeah!…. I think? I mean- I just found out it was twins which explains a ew things I mean I don't even know the genders, but twins!? I wasn't ready for one baby and now I have two and the packs in danger and those two are trying to work out how to mate an-an!?" she stated in a flustered panic flailing a little and clearly nervous.

At the mention of herself being involved Amora let out a small sneeze in a curious sort of manner nd blinked over in the other couch pairs direction with a curious and puppy like head tilt, tongue flopping out of mouth just a little.

Astiel's eyes widened as she stumbled out words that seemed more like a ramble. Blinking at her for a long moment, he pulled her gently closer to his side, "Twins?" He said softly, "Sarah... You know you aren't alone with this right?" He added, fingers rubbing against her arm in a soothing manner. Glancing at the two females on the floor, he shook his head and looked at Sarah again, "The pack will be here to help. I'll be here whenever you need me. The pack will be fine, we'll sort ourselves out. And... As for those two..." He glanced at Amora and Ash again, "They really don't have a clue what they're doing so..."

Ash completely ignored anything being said, too busy snuggling close to Amora. Sprawled sleepily over her partner in crime, she seemed quite ready to fall asleep again, despite the fact that Amora could potentially stand up and send Ash tumbling off. Or, maybe Ash would be able to stay on Amora's back. Strange thought.

Cosmos Cosmos

Sarah let out a small eep as she felt his fingers rubbing her arm though after a moment or so did find it quite comforting, at his words sending him a small and innocent yet still somewhat nervous and unsure smile, nodding, "I-I know…. I just- don't wanna cause any more trouble?…." she replied in a slightly embarrassed manner, looking at her lap well, stomach- well…. shirt? hands!? Her brain began to race and it almost comically seemed like a moment where she'd get spirals in her eye, muttering and mumbling soemthing incomprehensible under her breath as she did so before blinking and shaking her head a few times, giggling and nodding as she looked at the pair on the floor once again, "I guess you're right~…." she smiled a little more.

Amora continued to watch the others discuss her with a very vague idea of what they may be saying, in truth still having not completely woken up herself and yawning once again as she slowly tried to rise seeming to have almost forgotten the other being on her back, wobbling on her paws for a few moments before looking back curiously to find the other still asleep on her back, half tempted to shake the other off the but at the same time smirking and licking the others face playfully, seeming to fine the situation quite amusing.

Astiel frowned slightly as she mentioned causing trouble. He gave her a tiny smile, having been rewarded with one from her, and kept up his comforting actions, "You won't cause any trouble at all Sarah. Anyone who says otherwise can come and talk to me, and I'll set 'em straight." He assured her contently. He shuffled, leg and arm aching, but attempting to not look bothered by the throbbing pain.

Ash frowned as she felt herself lifted up, and the smaller wolf opened her eyes again when her face was licked. Legs dangling down either side of Amora, she huffed quietly, peering sleepily at the other. Wiggling her paws, and rubbing against Amora's sides, she licked the other on the head

Cosmos Cosmos

Amanda
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Amanda was amazed amound food they had at their pastry, as she hasn't gone to her family pastry as kid and Winslow's pack hunted everyday because most of food was rare meat often.
"Don't worry, i haven't seen movies for ages, with my bodybuild, its hard to found jobs. I have done only couple bouncer jobs time to time, but they don't often take females to that job."
Amanda was 6'7" high, and her muscles could be felt if touched to her arms.
"What else there is?"

Bellatrix

Bellatrix lifted Angelica's face again from water.
"You want to go back? Or do you shut your mouth already?"

"There's a trapdoor in the center of the floor with some stairs going down into a small underground extension," said Azrael. He listened as she spoke about not being worried about not seeing movies as she hadn't seen any in a while and about her problems finding a job. "Could you do factory work? With the werewolf's strength, it might be easy but it's long hours and sometimes doing different things." As she asked if there were anything else, he nodded and turned, leaving the room and makings his way back into the kitchen. Across the kitchen to get his walking stick, he began heading towards the hallway that ran through the first floor. It would lead to a few bedrooms and a den, a couple bathrooms as well as a laundry area and mud room in back where the furnace, water heater and some deep freezers were located.

As her head was lifted again from the water, Bellatrix once more spoke, threatening to put her under the water again. The omega's hair was dripping wet from being put underneath the water and she began coughing again as soon as her head was lifted. Opening her mouth to comment on the other's threat, the woman turned her head to stare at the rushing water. She highly doubted Bellatrix would willingly jump in and save the woman if she ended up drowning but with this blood binding alpha/cub thing she wasn't sure how that would play into things. Deciding not to test her luck for the time being with that she turned back and shook her head. "N...no," she coughed out. Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Amanda

Amanda let out little laught.
"I was still female and at first 5 years i was too young too. And i get kicked out from jobs if full moon was at when i should have been at job."
Amanda followed Azrael around house.

Bellatrix

Bellatrix gived (creepy) sweet smile to Angelica.
"Good, do you walk yourself back to house, or do i drag you there?"

"Senior age isn't until 60 or 65 now...it changes so much," said Azrael, his brows furrowing in confusion. "Bah, I have a cousin who does factory work and she's female. But maybe things are different in the old country then they are here in the states. If they were discriminating against you, the humans have something where you can file a complaint the next time that happens." With his mother's death he'd done quite a bit of reading into human laws, mainly centering around business operations and management...before his banishment from his old pack anyway. Leading her through the first floor, he pointed out each room as he went. "Mudroom's for if it's raining out and we're on patrol and get dirty....not allowed to enter the house until the mud's dripped off. There's a hose somewhere here....cold but you get used to it after a while as your body adjusts to the water's temperature." Guiding himself and by extension Amanda back through the home, the wolf pointed his stick towards the stairs. "Master bedroom and heir's room...oh I forgot...we have a basement here and a small infirmary thing." Turning ninety degrees he pointed towards a sold black walnut door. "Basement is down there. Infirmary is to your left, off of the living room. Try not to go in there if you can avoid it...Suzu's possessive of her domain and cleanliness. "

Turning back to the stairs he began climbing them, speaking as he went. "Most bathrooms and bedrooms of pack are centered on this floor along with master suite for alphas and heir's room," he said. "My room is further along...in the attic that I built myself to my left." He would show the woman his room if she wanted, if not he would show her to an empty room on the second floor if she ended up joining the pack or not, he didn't really know the woman's intentions besides getting her daughter back.

Angelica reached up a hand to sweep her now wet bangs out of her eyes as Bella smiled at her. "I can manage to walk," she grunted out. Moving her hands back, she twirled her hair around and began running one hand down her hair to squeeze the water out. "You know I always come back here...it isn't like there's anywhere for me to go." At least she had not been dunked completely underwater. Bella's smile did nothing to calm the omega either, nor her earlier words about being loaned out. Clucking her tongue against the roof of her mouth, the woman gave up on the job at hand. "I suppose you want me to walk in front of you?" she questioned. It would the logical thing...at least it was often done in movies. "And what exactly am I supposed to address you as with this blood bond thing and being the one to turn me...especially in front of your brother and his mate." Spitting out the latter word with venom to her words and tone. It was quite obvious the woman held no love for either set of the alpha pair but if Bella was indeed the one who had bitten her, and somehow she found that Bella wouldn't lie about that, did that make Bella her alpha and the proper address of term? For some reason the thought made the woman snicker...even despite the situation she was in and what possibly awaited her when they got back to the pack. Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Last edited:
Amanda

"Things was different 30 years ago and i was moving most of my life."
Amanda followed Azrael to upstairs.
"Would you mind to show me your room?"

Bellatrix

"Don't try, i know that you come back because you feared that i kill your boytoy. It's not like you going to see him again. "
Bellatrix stopped smiling then.
"Of course you walk front of me and when we are private you call me Mistress, front of my brother and his mate you keep calling me Beta. Do you understand?"

Thirty years...Azrael was only two decades and six years alive. "Things certainly do change but maybe you can settle down here," he said without thinking of how that might sound. Hearing that she would love to see his room he nodded, pulling out the key to the attic. "It's two rooms, built over the left half of the house. I made sure to make sure it was ventilated...there's a skylight over the bed and another skylight in the other room, allows some light to come through." Walking down the hallway, he stopped at the door and put his key in before turning it and opened the door to reveal a wooden staircase heading upwards. "You can go first if you like."

Angelica's snicker trailed off after a couple moments, her face twisting into a frown. "Maybe so," she acquiesced with a sigh at Bella's comment. "But I am right and we both know it that I have nobody nor the funds to leave even if I wanted to do so. You and Anna if we are being honest...I don't know how your brother lives his life with a cheater." Angelica only assumed this...there was something odd there with how the few females flocked to the alpha's mate. The frown remained on her face, she couldn't stand people who cheated on someone they took vows with or got into a relationship with at least. And then cheating to get back at the cheater didn't make any sense to her.

"It's not like you going to see him again."

Oh? Angelica's frown turned into a scowl, her eyes hardening at hearing that she wouldn't be seeing Tobias again. "So in other words I am not going to be allowed out of your sight for a while," she surmised but otherwise didn't comment. Remember why you are doing this and who for, she thought to herself. You can survive this like you've done all your life...this is no different. Angelica tilted her head at Bellatrix as she commented on that and then the woman's smile faded as she spoke about walking in front of her, Angelica nodded. At least she'd gotten one other thing right today but as she set out to do so she stopped and turned back to Bella as the omega was instructed on what to call her. "Truthfully...I have no issues calling you alpha since you're the one who bit me and I understand but it doesn't make a lot of sense to me. If you bit me, then it seems, to me that it's only proper to refer to you as alpha and ignore any attempts Azarias and Ann make to get my attention. Even without the blood bond, wouldn't the fact that you bit me over rule any authority Ann and your brother have over me and any others you may bite?" she questioned curiously and in confusion, said latter emotion being evident on her visage.

"Mistress...sounds like some slave thing," she muttered, the woman turning back around and beginning to walk for the pack's home. "Will your brother or his mate be able to sense the bond or tell that it was performed alp...mi..ss...tress. You understand these rules you have are going to take me some time to remember yes?" Much less having to think of Bellatrix as her...mmm....owner so to speak. She was not totally sure what to think about everything she was being told and so didn't have any real viable thoughts to focus on. The woman lifted her injured wrist to examine it as she walked, flexing her fingers and hand to test movement of the ligament and the muscles. The damn wound was still burning. Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Amanda

Amanda walked in Azrael's room
"It looks cozy"
Amanda sitted down to Azrael's bed.

Bellatrix

Bellatrix started getting annoyed, couldn't her slave really shut up?
"My brother didn't listen mother, when she told about bound and he already knows that i bited you, or did you forgot day when he found you?"
Did that hunter want to punish my slave, she could force her slave to service him.

Following behind Amanda, the omega paused to shut his door before heading up the stairs, easily hearing the woman's voice. He walked in the room he used for sleeping. "The heat rises so it's hottest here in winter but the sky lights and windows can be opened to allow ventilation but it works for me," he said. Leaving his stick where he usually set it, the omega sat down and reached across Amanda to grab the remote to the stereo before turning it on. A German band came on, Corvus Corax, the CD being their second one put out. "It's neo-medieval music," he explained. "Poc Vecem from their album Congregatio. Most of my CDs are in my native tongue, it's nice being able to hear it." Not many spoke German he found and the music genre was something that was probably an acquired taste as it was so different from most rock and metal bands that were otherwise popular among the younger crowd. "If you don't like it, I can turn it off."

Whether she was aware or even cared about Bellatrix's annoyance to her words and questioning, would remain unknown but to the forest around them. What thoughts Bella was thinking or even planning also remained unknown to her, the omega was just attempting to focus her mind on anything but this binding...the house or even Tobias. "Hmm," was all she said as Bella said her brother didn't pay attention to the binding discussion. "I try not to remember and what I do remember I try to forget quite honestly. Really I just remember a giant rabid dog...a few other bits and pieces...pain. Very well B...alpha. I will be respectful to your brother but I will not address nor refer to Ann as alpha...nor show her any ounce of respect at all. Take that as you will, you can starve me for all I care if such words displease you. Your brother has problems with it...I'm sure he can figure out why." Talking helped take her mind off other things at the moment...and she was trying to get what information she could, though the intentions or motives behind such were unknown, even to the omega. With Bella's claim on her as the one who had bitten her, she figured her reasoning wasn't too far off and would seek to appease the beta...alpha...whatever the heck she was supposed to be now. Given Bella's possessiveness, it seemed to her that Bella would be pleased with her statement and stubbornness at least regarding that. Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Sarah smiled warmly at his reply, it really was comforting to hear that, "T-Thanks~…." she replied, it was good to know she had the other pack members here to look out for herself and everyone, including her unborn children. Amora chuckled and began to walk around in a slight proud prancing manoeuvre with the girl still on her back.

Astiel nodded to Sarah. Realising what Amora was doing, he laughed, “Those two... they’re like two confused pups.” He hummed, watching as Ash whined at Amora, nuzzling her head into the others neck and not bothering to fight the lift she was being given

Cosmos Cosmos

Sarah giggled and nodded as she two joined in watching the two childish pups play with one another, there was no need for them to grow up any time soon, the longer they could stay carefree like this the better. Amora continued to walk around reverentially coming over to the pair on the couch and resting her head on Sarah and Astiels knee with a somewhat smug a praise seeking look.

Astiel laughed as the wild wolf came over to them, slightly shocked that she’d touch them and allow them near to her and Ash. He’d have thought that they’d be a threat to her. Still, he smiled, watching as Ash lifted her head to see why Amora had stopped prancing about, the Omega blinking sluggishly at Sarah and Astiel before she hid her face in her partners fur once more

Cosmos Cosmos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back