• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Clover Hills Wolf Pack RP Chat(CLOSED)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Azrael Marshadow (Omega-Hannah)
"Really?" questioned Azrael, the blind man turning his head to her as if he could see her. It was possibly unnerving or unsettling the way the blind man stared at people, turning to them as if he could in fact see them and hadn't lost his sight in the first place. A smile slowly formed on Azrael's face at hearing that Amanda liked the music. "They're better looking than another band I listen to that's also German but I'm frankly surprised you like them. Most, if they like bands in foreign language seem to prefer Spanish or some Arabic singers, probably because of the melody of them." Amanda was of course welcome to interrupt his relatively monotonous one-sided dialogue if she wished, the omega hadn't had anybody that had taken an interest in him since coming to Clover Hills or his life before. So, this was a chance for him to relax and he rarely allowed people up here in the pack as it was so a complete stranger and a wild tail at that would likely be a shock to the other members of his pack.

Angelica Buckeye (Omega-Azarias)
Walking through the forest, the woman's steps becoming slow as each tree passed her by, Angelica did not expect for the beta to suddenly lunge at her and a stinging pain to sear across her back so that the woman suddenly started and stopped walking. What the fuck? The scent of blood reached the woman's nose and she turned back to Bellatrix. "Did you seriously just hit me?!" Really the omega couldn't believe this. Angelica put a hand on her back, her fingers trailing until she found a cut on her back. Bringing her hand to her face, crimson plasma stained her fingers red, blood...her blood...trickling from the wound and down her back. "You're my true alpha," the woman said, a smirk coming to her face. Granted she was not happy about it, she just took humor in the fact that, in her mind, she wouldn't need to address either of the alpha pair as such a thing when it was false. Besides, calling Ann and Azarias alpha when they were not was a lie and she'd grown up knowing the punishment for lying. The question was, was she indeed bold enough to do so in person. The idea, however tempting it was despite the ramifications from Bellatrix might well be worth it to get that one joy in life. The smirk on the omega's face died though as it turned into a frown. "Alpha in head, mistress in private...beta in public?" she questioned as she ran it over in her head. Probably no matter what the woman subjected her to, she would end up thinking of the woman as alpha first and foremost.

NPC Hunter (Azarias)
After Bellatrix had left, he presumed to go find the omega and bring her back to the pack from wherever she had run off to, the hunter had left the building and headed into the forest to have a discussion with some of the healers who had gotten him attacked by the omega and the beta. The black-haired man was fuming and made sure the healers knew it...needless to say the pack was down three healers and two were seriously injured and would never be able to breed with anybody again. Afterwards the male buried the bodies of the three he'd killed and left the other two to make their way out of the forest and back for medical attention but not before removing their tongues so they couldn't speak of this to anybody. Regardless of whether the castrated two wolves died or not, he could care less. The hunter had then gone off into the forest until he'd approached a waterfall to clean his knife off, the same one in fact that'd thrown at the omega earlier and unfortunately missed. There was a cave behind the falls and shielded from the outside by the running water and it was there the hunter could be found. The water fall was deep in the pack's forest and there were large moss covered and slick rocks behind the falls with a tall enough ledge for the wolves to pass through in either form. Past the moss-covered wet rocks the cave extended backwards and there was one dry opening where one could enter to the left but there were also moss covered boulders on that side as well that sometimes got wet. In winter the falls completely froze over, bringing silence to the once loud area but even then it was peaceful and pretty to look at. The hunter had found it himself when joining the pack years ago and it was the one place he could often be found when not hunting or at the pack home. Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Last edited:
Azrael exhaled as Amanda kissed him, telling him to relax. He was surprised by the simple word that was directed towards him but as he took a breath, Azrael caught the faint and weak heat scent that all women seemed to exhibit in breeding season. "Amanda what exactly are you attempting to do?" Azrael questioned, absently turning the music up louder and setting the remote to his stereo on a side table beside his bed. Was the female acting on instinct here or she was just confused? Azrael wasn't about take advantage of the woman, he'd done that in his younger years when encountering another female in heat and things had been awkward ever since.

Angelica Buckeye (Omega-Hannah)
Apparently her answer was the wrong one as the beta got pissed again and hit her two times with the sprig, this time causing light cuts across her stomach. The woman glanced down at the blood that began trickling down. She dimly heard Bellatrix saying they were going to the waterfall. "Whatever you say mistress," Angelica said with a bite to her tone, angling her path for the deeper part of the forest that the pack controlled. Why they were going to the waterfall, Angelica had no idea but anywhere that was not the pack house was fine with her...aside from the place she had found herself within after being attacked by Bellatrix several moons ago. Absently, the omega smeared blood on her bruised shoulder. Waterfalls were pretty to look at...though she somehow doubted they were going for the scenery, her mind attempting not to go to all the ways the beta could kill her there. Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Amanda
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Amanda knew what washappening at her, but didn't worry about it as she knew that there wasn't baby danger.
"Do you trust me? You seems to me trustworthy wolf. If i could i would have baby with you, but... "

Bellatrix

Bella whipped Angelica's lower back.
"It's yes Mistress!"
At waterfall she saw hunter, What-Ever-His-Name-Was, cleaning his knife.
"Hey, do you want play with my toy?"

Poor Azrael began choking at Amanda's latter sentence. "I'm sorry?" he squeaked. Azrael knew well how kids were created and all that went with it, he was just surprised that this woman would come out and announce out of the blue that she would have children with him if she could. He wasn't sure what to think on that. While he was flattered she thought him appropriate enough to consider having children with, they barely knew each other! As for trust...trust was something earned and gained. Did he trust her? He couldn't really say. Did he like being able to be himself around her and having someone to talk to that he could potentially bond with over life's circumstances? He thought he did. "The last time I was with a woman, I took advantage of her so I'm not entirely certain that makes me a good person. It's something I regret and I'd rather not put you in the same situation," he tried to explain.

Angelica rolled her eyes as Bellatrix shouted at her, this time lashing across her lower back and cutting into the bruise that had formed. The woman was becoming highly annoyed herself. As they got to the waterfall though, she at first didn't see anything, the woman's eyes scanning the moss-covered wet rocks, the river and the way it roiled before her, heading off into the forest and the waterfall itself, the way it tumbled down to form in a deep pool of water. She ignored Bella as she spoke to someone, her eyes going towards the pool of water that was fed from the waterfall...this was someplace she had not been before.

NPC Hunter (Azarias)
Said hunter was not expecting anybody to show up, let alone the beta and with her, a seemingly bleeding and naked omega. Setting his knife down, he stood and walked through the dry opening of the waterfall and along the path until he reached the pair of women, his gaze flicking from Bellatrix towards Angelica with curiosity before going back to Bellatrix. "Play? You're offering me her?" he questioned. "What's the catch beta?" he questioned, lifting a hand towards the woman and watching her jerk back, the male's indigo eyes shining in amusement at the fear. "Has she told you what we already did last night?" The omega's face paling as she listened to the hunter who seemed to take sick satisfaction in tormenting the woman. Bellatrix might get off on torture, he got off on making the woman afraid in other ways and the same with their last omega before Bella killed it.

Last edited:
Amanda

"I don't go to heat easily, this is only third time, first with girl from family pack and then couple days later with same girl and boy. Couple months later girl was pregnant, but not me, even if we had heat together."
Amanda had little sad tune at her voice, as only couple days from that her father had kicked her out from family as they had learned about her problem.
"Let's be clear, does this feel like you are taking advantage?"
Amanda climbed top of Azrael and started kissing him to mouth.

Bellatrix

"I want you to vow faithfulness to me, and i give you permission to play and relief at her. What you think?"
Bella then taked hold of Angelica's hair and pulled from it.
And you tell me with your mind what he did. Don't worry, he can't hear you. My brother can because we share blood.

Sarah chuckled at Ash's reaction, "tired?~…." she teased, Amora whined a little because of the lack of attention and began licking at Astiels hand, Sarah raised an eyebrow but smirking, stroking the wolves head, "Stubborn mood today aren't we~" she continued, receiving a huff in return from Amora.

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Astiel blinked as the wild wolf licked at his hand, confused, "I always thought she'd be more likely to bite me..." He muttered. He'd have thought she'd be more territorial of Ash. But then... He supposed that she did have the other female on her back, so it wasn't like anyone could take her away. Though, seeing Ash sleepy made him smile softly, and he slowly reached to pet her fluffy head also.

Cosmos Cosmos

Amora seemed quite content licking the males hand, that was until he tried to stroke the head of Ash in which she suddenly reared back and growled loudly, letting out a deep bark and barring teeth in a vicious manner, pupils retracting, a few moments in the position passed before Sarah, with a slightly discomforted sigh at moving her position leant forwards and stroked the girls head to calm her down, in a few moments Amora was back to the dilated puppy pupils and resting her head between the pairs laps, Sarah smirked over at Astiel, "Hands off the girlfriend bucko is my translation~" she teased, "Should we take a photo of this or soemthing? I feel like it's both too perfect of a blackmailing moment and adorable to not do so~…." she continued.

Astiel immediately snatched his hand back, not wanting to be bitten again, and held it up in an 'I surrender' type movement. He didn't bother lifting his bitten arm though. Okay, so she was fine with them touching her, but not Ash. Perhaps that made a little more sense. Smiling slightly at Sarah's translation, he nodded his agreement, "We should. No one else'll believe us otherwise, and maybe it'll cheer people up." He returned softly.

Ash, who lifted her head slightly and whined as Amora barked and snarled, drooped her head off of the others shoulder, closing her eyes once more. Clearly the young Omega was tired, and not ready to move at all.

Cosmos Cosmos

Azrael frowned as Amanda's tone took on a sad note as she explained this was only her third heat and explaining the people she had been with which to Azrael was quiet odd. He hadn't expected this to be a conversation into each other's sexual exploits. "That..." he growled only to be cut off as the woman suddenly climbed into his lap and kissed him. "I'd...say you're...needy and possibly confused," Azrael said.

Matthew Hendrix (NPC Hunter-Bellatrix)
The hunter, Matthew was his name though not many knew of it, was surprised at the offer. He calmly watched as Angelica's hair was grabbed and mulled it over, watching the female's eyes flicker nervously from one to the other as the beta turned her attention towards her toy, the omega's eyes darting nervously towards him and then to Bellatrix. "Well, can't say that I've ever thought of her as breeding material but I won't pass up the chance of terrorizing her and seeing how she is. Being able to play with her is a plus...but I have a suggestion and a favor." He considered the offer in detail. The omega owed him for nearly causing him injury and attacking him. He supposed this was proper payback at having this chance to mess with her more. "You got yourself a deal, Alpha Bellatrix," he said.

Angelica managed to keep her footing as she stumbled back away from the male when he raised a hand as if to strike her. Her eyes then went to Bellatrix as the woman spoke to the hunter, speaking of letting the hunter "play" with her. It didn't take the woman long at all to figure out what the relief part meant and the omega blanched, her stomach again churning and twisting itself into knots. Bellatrix spoke into her mind, saying that the hunter couldn't hear what she said but that she was being instructed to tell the woman what he had done and that the beta's brother could hear her thoughts as he and Bella shared blood with each other. The woman attempted to shake her head no but it only caused her hair to pull tighter against her scalp. "R...ra...rabbit. He...he...he made me e...ea...eat r...raw...rabbit...fl..flesh...or..organs...i...night....kni...knife tos.ss...ed...mi...miss..." Angelica's mental speech was hard to make out, her words nearly running together and scrambled and her disgust at what she'd been forced to eat, the satisfaction that her hunger had been sated also came to the woman's mind unwillingly as well as her throwing up the meal and the hunter attempting to tend to her bruises and injuries as well as her attacking him, but the terror in the woman's eyes and mind was real as well as the shame and loathing she felt towards herself over the fact that the raw rabbit had quelled her hunger, forgetting in her fear of what she was supposed to address the woman as. Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

OOC: When Angelica talks mentally it is "italics". Also, the NPC Hunter has a name now.

Amanda

Amanda continues slowly snuggling with Azrael, letting him "see" her with touching.
"We can go slowly, if you like."

Bellatrix

"Good, don't kill it."
"Well, that you will be eating for now of and you can call me Mistress front of him."
Bella thinked to Angelica's mind before switich back to normal talking
"Now, kneel front of him slave!"

Despite being blind since he was eighteen, Azrael hadn't a lot of practice with telling what people looked like by touching them, though he knew it was possible for people to "see" via touch. There weren't a lot of blind werewolves and there weren't a lot of blind werewolves who learned how to read Braille or learned the human way of "seeing" via touch. Whether Amanda sensed his uncertainty at what was happening or not, she did say that they could take it slow to which he nodded. "I'd appreciate that."

Matthew Hendrix (NPC Hunter-Bellatrix)/Angelica Buckeye (Omega-Azarias)

"I don't plan on killing her," said Matthew with a shrug, unaware of his alpha's conversation with the omega. If he killed her, there wouldn't be anything to amuse himself with. The pack didn't have any backup omegas. "So, she's part of your pack now too Alpha?" he questioned

Angelica's mind slowed as she stared at the woman. "W...what?" she questioned in her mind as Bellatrix said she'd be eating . "I...I don't eat raw meat!"

"Raw meat? That can be arranged," said Matthew. "Actually I was going to suggest that. She needs to get used to this diet we have." Yet the alpha's next words caused both to look at Bellatrix in surprise. Matthew was more surprised that the alpha seemed to be staying here to watch. Now that was different. Angelica on the other hand, she stared between one and the other.

"You've got to be kidding me. I flatly..." Matthew stepped forward and struck the woman against her mouth, sending the omega reeling. The woman raised a hand to her face as her eyes widened.

"Don't think I won't hesitate to give you more blood to spit out," Matthew growled.

"Fuck you!"

"I plan on doing more than that...maybe I'll make you eat raw fish."

"I hate fish. It makes me gag."

"Tough," Matthew said. "Now unless you don't want me to hit you again I suggest you do what the alpha says." In answer the woman spit at his face. Matthew blinked in surprise at the move before this time punching the woman in her stomach. "The next time you spit at me, I'll break your damn jaw!"

Sarah nodded and with a little effort managed to pull her body up off the couch and support her back with one hand, wincing a little as she stretched and half waddled, half walked over to the kitchen counter picking up her phone before coming back over and sitting with a sigh of relief, "Why do babies have to weigh so much!?" she hissed under her breath awkwardly, whistling to get Amora's attention before snapping a picture of the female wolf quickly, the other seemed quite pleased to have Ash on her back still.

Astiel would have gotten up to get it for her, if he wasn’t sure that he’d be murdered by Suzu. Plus, he was certain he’d fall flat on his face also. He grimaced as she struggled to get up, and shrugged when she returned and made a comment, “Because you’re carrying two?” He pointed out. That was bound to be heavier. Smiling as she took a picture of the smug wolf, he laughed as Ash moved her head slightly to frown at the camera.

Cosmos Cosmos

Sarah chuckled at the omega's reaction, "Well, gonna keep that one for the pack album! It's- kinda soemthing me and Hannah do from time to time ya' know? we have some of everyone I think, don't really show it…. Especially not since he-…." her words cut off as her expression saddened a little, she was referring to their alpha's mate, and truely a close friend of the girl, though quickly shook her head and slapped her cheeks lightly to get out of it, smirking a little again trying to keep the mood positive, "Anyway! So- uh who wants breakfast?…. I could probably cook something, depends how much my stomach decides to attack things~…." she chuckled, it did have a tendency to get in the way of things, especially cooking. Amora nodded at the mention of breakfast, vaguely having gathered it meant food for humans, howling a little cheerfully and bounding around once again Ash still on back as she did so.

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys (mentioned-) ImABloodyFrickinPirate ImABloodyFrickinPirate

Astiel was quite surprised that they even had a pack album, though didn't request to see it. He knew the reason they didn't show it before she even mentioned it. Instead he let her change the subject onto food, and nodded his agreement, "I'll help." He hummed, and attempted to get up. He managed, but clearly was quite pained, for he limped heavily over to the kitchen counter and leant against it before Sarah, or anyone, could think of stopping him.

Ash woke a little more as Amora bounced around like a puppy, and playfully nipped the others ear from her prime position on the others back

Cosmos Cosmos

Unconsciously, Azrael found himself on his bed. Not really sure how that happened, but Amanda was beside him and the music would block out anything from being heard from the other pack mates. He couldn't believe that he was attempting such a thing again. "Why would you choose me to father your children?" questioned Azrael as he put a hand to her face and let his fingers press into her skin, in an attempt to see what she looked like, thirty minutes having passed since they had been up within the male omega's room.

Matthew Hendrix (NPC Hunter-Bellatrix)/Angelica Buckeye (Omega-Azarias)
Matthew sighed at hearing they could start heading back but hauled the omega to her feet and pushed her in front of him, allowing Bellatrix to take the way back home for now. "Alpha...I am not totally sure the omega is completely docile but I'm sure you have plans in store so I won't speak of it more." He pushed Angelica behind Bellatrix, making the woman stumble, placing a hand on her neck and squeezed it in warning...to not speak of this to anybody. She winched at the gesture, a whine escaping her as she stumbled after Bellatrix with her head down, not even hearing what Matthew had been saying to Bellatrix. A few hours had passed since Matthew had met Bellatrix and Angelica at the waterfall and it was now close to mid-afternoon, the sun just beginning to slide down from its zenith within the clear sky.

Angelica stumbled along as they began walking, the woman trapped between the two who professed to be mistress and master of her. Her head bowed, her head fell around her face as tears continued to fall and splatter the ground as they walked. One step in front of the other, it was all the woman could focus on as her mind had seemingly shut down, though the strange satisfaction at being able to eat something besides scraps unsettled the woman and made her uneasy, caused her stomach to churn and twist into knots , each of her steps being slow as if she could drag out the walk for as long as possible. Matthew seemed in no bloody hurry to leave the forest either and so didn't push the woman to increase her pace. As to Angelica, all she could think about was what had happened and she had been forced to do in the past few hours. her thoughs flipping widely from Bella lunging at her to finding out the beta's sister had been the one to bite her to the strange blood bonding thing and then being told that Matthew was her master and Bellatrix her mistress, of the fact that Bellatrix would willingly starve her to death if she could get away with it, even though she would die and she wouldn't have Angelica to play with anymore. Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Last edited:
Samuel James Ebeck - Hunter
Samuel was up and about, he wondered were Nira had went. He also wondered how the little pipsqueaks we're holding up against Phoenix. He wanted a chance to torture those mutts especially the red haired child. The one that had been taken from him by that woman.

Kallen Jin Kyzer - Healer
Kallen slumped against a tree, they had kicked him out. He couldn't help but to chuckle at himself, maybe he really was as useless as his parents thought. He groaned, "Doesn't matter....I just need to get those pups back. Benjy....please be okay." He looked up to the sky, "I bet town has a place for me to stay." He limped through the forest following the scent of cars to find the road. His leg was killing him, then again he had been running for days. Or at least that was it seemed and felt like.

Serria D. Storm - Female Beta
Serria sighed, she wasnt in any pain anymore. "I need to go talk to Hannah about what we will do. We have to get them back...no matter what it takes."

Derek Ty Axel - Warrior
Derek was sitting outside on the porch, his mind replaying everything in slow motion. He growled slightly, "I will take that man down..." He stood taking out a silver blade and staring into the silver as the sun reflected off it. "I never thought I'd have to use you again." He began to swing the blade at the air for a few minutes before walking towards a tree. Then he cut at the tree, training until he was tired.

(My posts okay?)​

Sarah went to try and stop the stubborn guy from staring up in his injured state but didn't catch him in time with her own slow and somewhat uncomfortbale movements, letting out a sigh as she raised an eyebrow and gave a mischievous smile as she shook her head,d resting a hand on her stomach as she to leant against the desk, "There's just no stopping you is there?~" she chuckled. Amora continued to play as she joined the others at the kitchen.

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising (yeah!! :3)

Astiel shook his head at Sarah, grinning slightly to hide his true pain, “Nope. Well... Don’t tell Suzu. She might actually tie me to the couch next time.” He grimaced. Still, he didn’t know where Suzu was either, but he just hoped he could sit down again before she appeared.

Cosmos Cosmos Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Sarah chuckled, "Don't move or I'll slap ya~~….." she teased, beginning to slowly prepare some eggs and bacon for breakfast with a rather hungry and stubborn Aora begging and panting at her side playfully and yipping a little, seeming far too excited over the simply concept.

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Astiel rolled his eyes as she told him not to move, and he remained leant against the counter for a moment before he moved to help collect things she'd need. He wasn't going to just stand back and let her do everything, though he had to be careful not to trip over Amora. Nudging aside a set of cups, he frowned at the scent that hit his nose, but simply dumped them in the sink to deal with later. They smelt of Azrael and Amanda, and he had to wonder where the pair were.

Cosmos Cosmos BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Veltsu VI Veltsu VI scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Sarah continued to hum cheerfully as she cooked, making sure to try and not bump into too many things with her stomach along the way with a light chuckle, she simply sighed and shook her head as Astiel insisted on helping out, Amora also trying to in her own way that mostly involved laying down and wagging her tail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back