• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Cleanup Crew

Atlas Marvel

Atlas Marvel
On the young planet of Terra Nova, in the only city that has been made so far, Prime City, there is a rising issue of crime. At this stage in the human race's settlement on the planet, law enforcement is basically non-existent. To fix this, private companies have provided their wealth and resources to provide some form of authority until Terra Nova is stable. However, this is not enough. One way or another, you will get yourself into some serious trouble and have a heavy sentence placed on you. There's no way you're going to get out soon, so the only option is the Cleanup Crew. What is the CC you ask? Well, someone in high power felt that not all criminals are wholly evil, and that some good can be salvaged out of them, so they made a task force for criminals to help Terra Nova's crime problem and eventually have their sentences dropped if they cooperate. Prisoners come and go, but with your skills combined, you'll be assigned to jobs that only criminals like you can do. There are, of course, limitations to your capabilities, but you will become the law for the lawless, a beacon of hope for Terra Nova. Now, just how did you get yourself into so much trouble? (Hint hint)

Cleanup Crew Characters

Cleanup Crew Slang/Terminology

Kabboom Kabboom Trappy Trappy snowy raven snowy raven _SweetCandy_ _SweetCandy_ Drunkle Qrow Drunkle Qrow Nothingness Nothingness sodding sodding @Chromquistador NightSky NightSky RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan SRUNewman SRUNewman wickedlittlecritta wickedlittlecritta animegirl20 animegirl20

Intro

A pair of double doors at the end of an office swing open and reveal a beautiful, black-haired woman wearing a standard,casual police outfit.The woman walked in a straight line towards her superior’s desk.

“You asked for me, sir?”

The man stands up straight and looks at the woman robotically.

“Yes, I did. I need you to do something for me. I’ve got a list. In this list, there are numerous criminals of varying characteristics which are of great value to me. I plan to use them.”

“Use them, sir?”

“Yes, Gwen. As you might have known, there is no real law enforcement. There must be supporters of the law until the young government of Terra Nova is capable of upholding their own law enforcement. Currently, I am the top supporter of the law with my advanced technology and supply the authorities with enough firepower to start a war. However, there is still plenty that they cannot do. This is why I need you to bring these prisoners to me. I need a team. A team of criminals who are willing to turn their lives around for good, to help us in our efforts to clean up the scum of the only city we have. Prime City...isn’t it beautiful?,” the commander says as he turns to view Prime City in all its glory.

“Uh...yes. Very,” Gwen said with uncertainty and fear in her voice.

“So you must agree that we need to keep it this way, yes?”

“Um...of course.”

“So take this and bring these people to me quickly. This is the start of a new beginning!”

“Right away sir.”

The shy senior officer took the list from the commander’s hand and rushed out to find the people on it. As the doors closed behind Gwen, the commander grabbed his phone and made a call.

“They’re being recruited as I speak.”

A distorted voice responded, “Good. Keep me updated,” and the commander ended the call.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back