• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Cleanup Crew

"if you need someone to be a mediator you can ask me to help, I know a bit about crummy situations" -She pays for her games and nods at what Kaxhex says- "I'll be there in a moment" -after installing her games she heads out, heading onto the bin, tapping away at a screen quickly, adding mods for various games as fast as her fingers could move, keeping an eye out to make sure she doesn't bump into anyone-

The old man grabbed the misbehaving robot and looked at the woman. "Well if you know any buyers send them my way. Tell them i just want to give it away for just 1500 cred. I've sunk to much money into it with no result." The old man draged the robot. "Follow" the man commanded "Yes sir" the sad robot said.

Last edited:
Arthur "Ardy" Blackwood
Arthur was too distracted to think and instead followed his legs to the main hatch. When Jordan introduced himself he gave a half-assed nod before continuing to walk. It was a tiring day with all the recruits. Hopefully the scientist would be the last of them.

As Arthur walked, the halls seemed quiet. He preferred little noise as compared to the eerie silence but that can't be helped in the halls.. Ardy simply sighed as he reached the door, waiting for the scientist to get a move on. The only noise was that damned rogue robot and the captain.

Gaaron01234 Gaaron01234 Blastcover Blastcover Zaltusinel Zaltusinel

Loxas's species are known as Yorei, an ancient race thought lost to the ages until the Great Arrival over three hundred years ago. A hydra-like, winged being of Ryvon. Prickly extrusions of scales curve outward as sickles, his eyes has four pupils that form two open-ended V's facing one another. The pupils are gray as steel, the rest is violet as the primordial seas. Scales shine in darkness and emit a hefty spear head, growing larger towards the back of his peacock feather shaped scale ornament. The lower body constitutes the strange cross of an upside down human abdomen and chest with layers of scales intruding over each other and the extra muscles on the abdomen itself. Two legs that are formed and ready yet rarely used in travel.
Loxas "Maybe" Sahap
I saw the door open, stepping inside with a little thud as I somewhat landed as I walked. Kahex followed behind me, his eyes noticed the human who opened the door. I smiled at him while Kahex sneered. "Hello, are you Arthur? I wonder if you would show us our quarters.?"

Lorem Ipsum Location: The Station H HeckingHeck

Tetsuya blinked in confusion as the man stomped off dragging the robot behind him. "Am I that feminine?" He wondered aloud.
IRIS' announcement snapped him out of his stupor. "Right, little time, much to do. Maybe I'll check the robot out later if I still have time." He hurries off into the ship and passes by Jordan who's on his way out. "Have fun mister Vickers." He greeted the pilot and wondered if he was close enough to hear just monologue.
Whatever the case, he heads over to the bridge to check on the systems.
Blastcover Blastcover Tarmagon Tarmagon

Irene nods after hearing Dusty's proposal. "It would be great if you could take Dusty to the mess Xander. I'll meet you there in a moment." She excuses herself and hurries after Ardy to meet the doctor and his son in person. She's walking down the corridors deep in thought as she's going over the distribution of the quarters and how to best fit in the new additions.
Axel The Englishman Axel The Englishman Absurdisan Absurdisan

Iris waited in idle, her self scan nearly complete. So far, everything came out positive which was a good sign. Within a few more minutes, the scan was complete and the results displayed themselves in front of the AI. She looked through them carefully. No reported errors, no corrupted sectors....everything was good.

Iris dismissed the report, going back to her idle state. Motion sensors in the Bin showed her where everyone was so that she could keep an eye if anything goes amiss. She noticed that Tetsuya was on his way to the bridge. His time of interviewing the new recruits must be over.

Jordan trotted down the ramp and into the station proper, waving to the captain, then swinging around the old guy leading away the robot that had wandered onto the ship. He could swear that the 'bot was, dejected. Just then his wrist unit chimed with an incoming credit transfer. Jordan looked at the total and whistled. He has been right about that hull metal after all. Coming to a snap decision, he called out to the man clumping his way towards the shop district.

"Sir? If you're set up to take a credit transfer, I'll give you what you've got in this guy right now. 'Bot, are you an RI, or a true AI?"

Blastcover Blastcover

Arthur "Ardy" Blackwood
Arthur leaned casually on the bath waiting for the recruit. He was lost in his mind, a quiet and clear mind for the small moment of peace he had. Ardy still was anxious to get the day over with. He was exhausted from the recruits and mess. A bed, no matter how hard or uncomfortable it may be, is still a bed he wanted to sleep on. He was only interrupted by the sudden words of an alien.

At first sight, he was startled by the looks. The only thing non-human on the ship before was the AI. The man was a full-blown alien. He stared at the man awkwardly before coming to his senses. It was no time to be staring at somebody like that.

"That's me name sir, I assume you're the scientist..?" Arthur stared at the tinier copy of the man behind him, "And the little fella behind ye' is your son, correct?"

Arthur stared back into the hall wondering what to do now. Hopefully somebody would show up, no way in hell was he assisting quarters without Irene or the Captain's permission. Arthur contemplated on using his comms to call somebody.

"Hold on... Sorry why don't you come in real quick? Awefully uncomfortable on this damned station" Arthur said, giving no mind to the child beside the alien.

Zaltusinel Zaltusinel

Kahex is a Yorei. Much like is father, Kahex has four pupils that are instead emon yellow draped upon a sea background. Only having one eye, the other is covered by a casing of his mother's scales. She perished when he was eight in Earth years. Kahex holds a stronger statue then his father, demonstrating superior physical and mental abilities compared to his father. His body also demonstrates far more muscular development and battle scars. His wings have been reconstituted with Necroril. A tannish substance that lacks shadows. His chest includes every scale covering chipped and his abdomen infested in slash, projectile, and other combat marks. He stands one inch over his father, of 6'2", and weights roughly 245 pounds. A lean weight for his species.
Kahex Sahap
I looked over to my father. Either this human was high or tired or stupid, he smirked at me. As we followed "Arthur" into the USS Bin, I sensed all the various systems running throughout. I spoke to my father in Yore, "Does this guy even know where he is?"

My father laughed up a storm especially after I bumped my head on the door ceiling. I knew it was there, but... I really am not that smart either. Oh well... I reached back into my bag for the items I bought on the station. Some games, some clothes, scale dye, and some gel for my shore muscles from the fight I got thrown into three days ago. Humans actually can punch! But they can't take too much either without armor so I just let them thrust their arms into me before I broke them in four places.

I cocked my head for a nice pop before speaking to "Arthur" in English, "Where are you taking us Arthur?" I knew my voice would heavily contrast the child image he had. My father said it sounded my as a nuclear bomb with a singable quality. I'm not sure about that.

Lorem Ipsum Location: The USS Bin H HeckingHeck

"Pardon me, sweets. Were you lookin' for a farmer girl to be your chef?"

Sophia Alders

It was unclear how she had boarded the ship, but now she was here, pacing around with a cat-like demeanor.

"'Cause I was just lookin' for a job myself. Hell, I could start today."

She strided into the room with a deliberate demeanor, eyeing each of the others as she did. "One of ya'll know where the captain of this here vessel is?"

Last edited:
As Iris lay idle, she detected someone entering the Bin that she didnt recognize. Tetsuya never mentioned any other recruits besides the Yorei. Looking through the cameras, Iris stared at the newcomer. It was a female and Iris heard something around the lines of chef and job. She then asked for the location of the captain. Iris was unsure if anyone else knew he was on the way to the bridge. Taking action into her own hands, a human sized projection of Iris appeared at the entrance, in front of the girl. With a warm smile and a wave, Iris spoke to the girl

Kon'nichiwa! I'm Iris, the AI of this ship. You said you were looking for the captain?

At the same time Iris was verbally speaking with the new girl, she was at the same time alerting Tetsuya about the sudden appearance of a stranger at the main entrance via private text channel

Gaaron01234 Gaaron01234 Silverlee Silverlee

The youthy flesh bag of a pilot placed his concealed organ upon the back of the new newbie - an act that he would hope that would not result in his face being punched into a puddle. It was about time to take command of this tour. Not like there were really any objections, anyway.

"Come with me, fellow newcomer. The Capitano wants me to show you where we get food poisoning. No joke."

The pilot would begin to direct the stout figure towards the hall of mess, or the mess hall. Whatever they called it.

"If Protein Cubes are your snaz, this is perhaps the best place to get some."

Absurdisan Absurdisan

"Wait really you would buy it? Yes true AI he is." The mans face lit up and he was now smiling with a grin that seemed bigger then the ship. "Oh yes you can transfer the money to 6491659" Bolt was looking else where so the man kicked the bot lightly "Bolt this is your soon to be new owner." "Sir thats a lamp post. Do you mean the guy to the left?" "Shut up of cause i do I'm not wearing my glasses"

Last edited:
"Bolt, eh?" Jordan said as he tapped the account code into his wrist unit. It was valid, holding the title of one general purpose robot, designator Bolt-SU v0.1. Personality core.... scrapping loadout. Nice. Authorizing the transfer, Jordan immediately transferred the title from himself into trust for the Bin itself, reserving the right to buy it back at fair value. After a moments thought, he shunted another two hundred credits into the account.

"Transaction completed, " he said. "I've also sent an extra two hundred. I'd like all the spares and technical data you have delivered to the Bin within two hours. There's a reversal clause attached, so no spares and the extra reverts to me. "

"Bolt, " he said, addressing the robot directly. "I've attached your title directly to the ship rather than to myself, so you may choose to remain with the ship should something happen to me. I will now give you the only direct order I probably ever will. On board the Bin there is a salvage sled. You are not to attempt to enter, nor to conduct detailed scans of said sled without my explicit permission and physical presence except in the case of danger to the ship or life of a crewman. Do you understand and acknowledge this directive? "

Blastcover Blastcover

The old man was verry happy. "The spare parts will be sent to the cargo load" said the man. He smiled and turned around to Bolt. "Bolt I want you to add the crew of the bin to the ownership role"
"Yes sir"
"I want you to remove me from the ownership role"
"Yes Mr yan"

Bolt turned to Jordan and listened and rewrote his code with all new directives "yes sir" He responded.

"In that case, " Jordan said with a smile, "My name is Jordan, or Mr Vickers in a formal situation. Welcome to the Bin, Bolt. "

Jordan shook the old man's hand, then watched him bumble his way down the thoroughfare. Old guy was blind as an old terran bat. Turning back to the large 'bot, Jordan could swear it looked, excited, despite any mobile facial features.

"I rather doubt you have many personal possessions Bolt, " he said. "But if you do, nows the time to collect them. We will be undocking in, two hours and fifteen minutes. Once you've collected your things, I suggest you report to the Bin and present yourself to Captain Tetsuya. Please note the captain should always be addressed as Sir or Captain unless he says otherwise. I'm certain that one we receive your parts and documents, the captain will want to give you a once over and make sure you're ready for scrap work, but until then it might be a good idea to introduce yourself to the crew and the Bins AI. Her name's Iris, and she pretty much handles the day to day functioning of the ship. "

Reaching up, he clapped the robot on the shoulder companionably.

"I'll comm and let them know to expect you soon. Right now I have a private meeting to get to. See you aboard ship. "

Turning away from Bolt, Jordan resumed his progress up the passage. He had five minutes to get to the bar. Tapping his comm, he called Iris as he walked.

"Iris, Jordan here. Please keep an eye out for a scrap-bot, designated Bolt. I've purchased his title and attached it to the Bin. If you would, please inform the Captain and pass along this message. 'I know how you get when you're not busy, so here's a project that can do us all some good. Jordan.' Thanks dear. I hope you and Bolt get along better than you and Cally do. "

Blastcover Blastcover , FabulousTrash FabulousTrash

Iris was still at the entrance where the new girl that had asked for a chef related position within the crew of the Bin, waiting for Tetsuya's orders as to what to do with the girl. Logic told Iris that she should just lead the new girl inside and have her wait somewhere, but the AI was programmed to look for conformation from her commanding officer in times she was confused.

Her thought train was cut short as an incoming message came to her. It was from Jordan. Apparently, he had bought a bot that had a functioning AI. Now the Bin had three AIs in service. There was Jordan's recovery sled AI "Cally", this new bot which she was to look into more and then herself.

Iris responded to Jordan, giving him a simple acknowledgement as she continued to wait for Tetsuya's orders about the new girl

Gaaron01234 Gaaron01234 Silverlee Silverlee

"Ok jordan" The bot waved as the Bolt walked up the ramp and into the ship. Seeing a console he scanned it. He found a match online and stored its manual in his drive. Looking around he couldn't see much to do so he began self repairs on his blade. He extended the blade on the top of his wrist without activating the laser edges and scanned his own arm. Unfortunately Bolt required tools in order to fix it and he didn't know where or even if the ship had a workshop or even an engineer with the skills needed to use a workshop. Bolt supposed he should look around for some people and introduce him self. Hes quickly pressed some buttons on the terminal to bring up a map of the ship. He scanned it and headed down some corridors.

Dusty Nerguir
USS Bin - Corridors
Dusty felt the hand upon his back and was relieved - a friendly gesture was a welcomed one, especially on a new ship. Sometimes it could take a long time to get acquainted with the crew, but at least he seemed to be doing ok so far. Following Xander's directions, Dusty chuckled at his new tour guide's jokes. "Ha, I am no stranger to food poisoning or protein cubes my friend - lead on!"

They proceeded down the corridors of the ship, as Dusty looked about at the conditions. Not bad at all, he reckoned, just in need of a bit of polish and elbow grease. As they walked, he looked to Xander and asked, "so you are a pilot, yes? That was your ship back in the hangar?" In his experience, pilots usually enjoyed talking about their ship, their experience, or both, so this was a good chance to get on even better terms with the young man.

Interactions & Mentions
Axel The Englishman Axel The Englishman

Tetsuya had just entered the bridge when his communicator signaled the arrival of a private message. The young man groaned in annoyment but picked up anyways. "A Chef?" He wondered aloud even though he was alone. He did put up a job offer for that position but no one showed up during the interview period. Though it's possible that any late comers would be redirect to the ship by the office owner.
He sighs as he glances at the work he still has to do. "Tell them to wait at the entrance. I'll be there in a second." He writes the reply and hurries off to not keep the visitor waiting.
FabulousTrash FabulousTrash

Irene runs into Arthur and the two Yorei just after they've entered the ship. "Good evening Doctor Sahap and his son I presume." She bowed politely to greet the two. "I'm Irene Moria, manager of this operation. I'm sorry for the rude welcome but things have been a bit hectic today. I hope Arthur left a good first impression. He'll be responsible for your safety from now on after all."
"Now then. Our security protocol requires a personal check of new recruits. I hope you understand that we need to keep check on the things that enter the ship. We've prepared a room not far in where we can do so. So please follow me. "

The pilot maintained his approach through the corridor with his hand still taking the back of the recently-hired janitor. Though the ship was called the Bin, it didn't need one. Plus Xan needed someone to clean out the cockpit once 'n awhile.

"Yes, for both questions." The pilot responded to his new compadre. Though he thought it was quite obvious. One pilot does not simply take up residence in another's fighter.

"An A60, she is."

Absurdisan Absurdisan

Loxas's species are known as Yorei, an ancient race thought lost to the ages until the Great Arrival over three hundred years ago. A hydra-like, winged being of Ryvon. Prickly extrusions of scales curve outward as sickles, his eyes has four pupils that form two open-ended V's facing one another. The pupils are gray as steel, the rest is violet as the primordial seas. Scales shine in darkness and emit a hefty spear head, growing larger towards the back of his peacock feather shaped scale ornament. The lower body constitutes the strange cross of an upside down human abdomen and chest with layers of scales intruding over each other and the extra muscles on the abdomen itself. Two legs that are formed and ready yet rarely used in travel.
Loxas "Maybe" Sahap
"Understood ma'am. Just expected some materials and mass data storage devices. They're secured four different ways and are sure not to spill." I flapped my wings to give her a slight breeze, she seemed overheated. "Is there anything I can help with?"

Lorem Ipsum Location: The Station H HeckingHeck

Iris read the response she received from the captain, turning to look in the new girl's direction.

The captain will be here momentarily. May I have your name?

Iris was well aware that the girl had not been inducted into the crew of the Bin, but she noticed that humans that met one another for the first time usually asked for name, perhaps to be polite.

Out of the corner of Iris's "eye", she noticed the time that was displayed in the upper right corner of her vision. It had been roughly 20 or so minutes. Which ment that their time of departure was nearing.

Silverlee Silverlee

Quickly the old man grabbed the box labled Bolt's bits and bobs and got a cargo drone to deliver it to the ship's cargo bay. In the box where a bunch of spare parts and a few computer chips used to directly change the programing of the robot.

Bolt couldn't find much else to do so he tried to contact the ships AI "Hello? Iris? Do you know where I can get someone to repair my laser cutter?"

Last edited:
Iris stirred from her somewhat idle state. Someone had gotten into the Bin's private comms. Upon closer inspection, she notices it was just the recently purchased bot. Relaxing, she replied to the bot.

There should be someone around. If not, For now, make you way to the repair area. Can I ask what exactly is wrong with your cutter?

Blastcover Blastcover

Users who are viewing this thread

Back