• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Cleanup Crew

Kahex is a Yorei. Much like is father, Kahex has four pupils that are instead lemon yellow draped upon a sea background. Only having one eye, the other is covered by a casing of his mother's scales. She perished when he was eight in Earth years. Kahex holds a stronger statue then his father, demonstrating superior physical and mental abilities compared to his father. His body also demonstrates far more muscular development and battle scars. His wings have been reconstituted with Necroril. A tannish substance that lacks shadows. His chest includes every scale covering chipped and his abdomen infested in slash, projectile, and other combat marks.
"I enjoy most games, but I love strategy and MOBA's." I heaved slightly, letting a slight puff of energy fall out of my mouth. I felt very odd and I showed it. I doubt Kiagran noticed anything. Not like most people meet a Yorei anyway these days... I let my wings lift me from the floor and I pick up a older game with a flashy crown and key on its cover.
Lorem Ipsum Location: The Station Midnightchan123 Midnightchan123

Loxas's species are known as Yorei, an ancient race thought lost to the ages until the Great Arrival over three hundred years ago. A hydra-like, winged being of Ryvon. Prickly extrusions of scales curve outward as sickles, his eyes has four pupils that form two open-ended V's facing one another. The pupils are gray as steel, the rest is violet as the primordial seas. Scales shine in darkness and emit a hefty spear head, growing larger towards the back of his peacock feather shaped scale ornament. The lower body constitutes the strange cross of an upside down human abdomen and chest with layers of scales intruding over each other and the extra muscles on the abdomen itself. Two legs that are formed and ready yet rarely used in travel.
Loxas "Maybe" Sahap
So my assignment to the USS Bin lead me here? Well now, the station has a crowd today. I remember a soft breeze here. Maybe some sort of anomaly? I'll sort that out later, won't I? The swift gust of my wings let me thrust over the rabble below. Or at least their actions proved them to be rabble, one was drinking and another smoking! Do they know how to take care of themselves? I pass through a couple doors until I reach this office. Suppose this must be my new Captian's office, a decent display by the door. I knock slightly with a wing before walking in with my fluffy lab coat and horned helmet. I glided out my arms, letting the pores of my scales breathe within. As I entered, I scanned the room, no cameras were apparent, but most likely there. I let a soft cube of Etheranium, a perfectly transparent substance in rust-colored glory with a high melting point. It is a poor insulator against temperature changes, letting the light cool down to icy temperature until the lid of the light fell off. I slide the lid into my hands, letting a soft note from the inside of the lid fall onto his desk. I quickly look into the note, deciphering the note's host language. Ignoring the code around it. An Atali script? Fascinating! I sit in the chair provided before he could speak. "So Captain... how have you been?" I let the cube reform into my hand, letting the lid of the light fall silently to my side. I hope I made my case... I twitched at the thought, letting dots of sweat comsume my apperance.

Lorem Ipsum Location: The Station Gaaron01234 Gaaron01234

"01100011 01100001 01101100 01101001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110." "Speech module Installed. Checking all systems. Optical sensor, online. Strength module, online. Laser cutter," Sparks flew from above the robot's hand almost setting fire to the area around. "Error. waiting for repair continuing other checks. Audio input, online. Audio output, online. Communication relay, online. Personality core, Online sir. All systems online excluding laser cutter."

Iris stared at the holographic panel, watching the progress bars slowly move from left to right as the automated tests ran within the Bin's systems. Imitating another yawn, it looked like Iris was tired. But, as always, she was just mimicking the emotions and actions she witnessed from all the crew members of the Bin. She couldnt enter low power mode since there was a lot of operations occurring and there wasnt another person to lighten the load she was experiencing. Looking at the progress bars again, she groaned little out loud, pouting

Naze korera wa kore hodo nagai jikan ga kakarimasu...

She knew that whenever she spoke the native language she was programmed with, barely any of the crew could understand her. It wasnt often she spoke Japanese, however, and tended to speak it under stress or when she was in a good mood. She took one more look at the progress bars. Thankfully, the Life Support system was complete with testing, so at least the Bin was safe to be in now.

Naze korera wa kore hodo nagai jikan ga kakarimasu = "Why do these these have have to take so long" ((Roughly translated))

Last edited:
Tetsuya carefully eyes the piece of parchment that Loxas dropped on his desk. He figures that it is covered in some ancient language but can't recall ever having seen this particular one. "Well, I can't complain about the last few days though let me ask you a few questions before we continue. What even is this? Why did you transport it like that? And is there a chance it may explode?"
"I must also inform you that I can't read a single word on there. "
Zaltusinel Zaltusinel

The old man hastily grabbed a fire extinguisher when sparks started flying from the robots arm and doused it in carbon-dioxide for good measure."Well, you're at least somewhat operational now." The man sighs in relief as he seems to have completed most of the work now.
"All right. Robot, you've been badly damaged and have switched owners since the last time you were online. State your designation and play back your last activity log. " It is basic procedure to look for the source of the damage whenever a ai is reactivated to make sure it wasn't involved in any crimes.
Blastcover Blastcover

Irene arrives a few minutes after Loxas and cheerfully greets the tall man in the waiting room."Hi! Are you the new janitor? I'm Irene and I'll be your guide through the ship."
Absurdisan Absurdisan

Loxas's species are known as Yorei, an ancient race thought lost to the ages until the Great Arrival over three hundred years ago. A hydra-like, winged being of Ryvon. Prickly extrusions of scales curve outward as sickles, his eyes has four pupils that form two open-ended V's facing one another. The pupils are gray as steel, the rest is violet as the primordial seas. Scales shine in darkness and emit a hefty spear head, growing larger towards the back of his peacock feather shaped scale ornament. The lower body constitutes the strange cross of an upside down human abdomen and chest with layers of scales intruding over each other and the extra muscles on the abdomen itself. Two legs that are formed and ready yet rarely used in travel.
Loxas "Maybe" Sahap
"Etheranium, a perfectly transparent substance in rust-colored glory with a high melting point. Only a shimmer of rust though. And don't worry, I wouldn't be tossing it around if it would explode. Right there in front of you is a note in Atali, in the sixth or seventh script." I pick the note and eye its dashy characters across its lifespan, quite old, but I manage to make out coordinates. But to where? I look below, letting my magnifying lenses ease into the surface. find a small little script configuration at the center of the giant letter resembling a misted yet mixed outline of a mountain and a giant squid. "Hmm, seems to be coordinates. A far off set. I can't tell why." A warp conduit? Really, does such a thing exist? There must be another one. "Oh, and Etheranium generally can be made into cubes or spheres. They generally stay in shape unless under great entropy."

Dusty finished wiping his dirty mitts and set about looking up and down the corridor for any signs of life. He was slightly perturbed when a multi-headed dragon beast rounded the corner, but was too stunned to move as it made its way past him and into the room with the captain. Gradually coming out of his stupor, he hoped the captain would be alright, but he was stopped in his thoughts when a striking young woman appeared before him and introduced herself as Irene.

"O-oh! It is an honour! I am Dusty," he said, shaking her hand enthusiastically and beaming an enigmatic smile. He was trying, and ultimately failing, to hide a blush that was spreading across his cheeks. "Thank you for taking me around your ship, I cannot wait to get on board! Please, lead the way." He indicated down the corridor, hoping she wouldn't notice his reddening face.

The Station - Corridor Outside the Office Gaaron01234 Gaaron01234

Life came back into Bolt's face plate "Loading logs now sir" The robots faceplate dimmed for a second. "Previous owner was Stella Haze sir. Previous role: Scavenger. Audio log will now play." Again the faceplate dimmed. until a new voice erupted from his speakers. "Bolt get over here and help me with this wing. Yes mam. It is a big ship, isn't it? class C? No way! have you scanned it surely you would know it a class D. However, I too feel like this ship is massive. Look at those turrets. They almost look like they're moving, don't they? MAM! I scanned the ship! it's not offline!" the last thing heard was the charging up of a high powered cannon before it cut back to Bolt "that's it sir. that's the end of the log" in a sadder tone "Stella was a good person. but during that scavenge, she lost her life sir" Bolt began to look down a little and fiddle with his robotic thumbs

It had been roughly 20 minutes. Iris looked at the progress of the testing. Life Support and now Navigation were complete, the ones that took forever. In a matter of a few minutes, all the other tests were completed. Iris smiled and sighed out of relief.

Guess I didnt need the ship on after all..

She made a mental note about what just happened so she could refer to it in the future. She opened a communication with the Captain

Captain, all the tests are completed! The Bin is ready to fly when you're ready!

Gaaron01234 Gaaron01234

Blastcover Blastcover
The old man falls silent after hearing the audio log. "I'm sorry for your loss lad. If it gives you any consolation, at least your owners body was recovered and I hear she got a burial on one of the colonies." He closed the shop for now and walks towards the back area. "I'll let you to your own for a moment." He makes sure that he is out of hearing range and pulls out his communicator. "I've gotten the log as you requested.... It sounds like they triggered an automated defense system to me... Yes, I know... I'll send it right away.... Do you need anything else? ... Thank you very much." He hangs up and let's out a sigh of relief. He peers around the corner to see how bolt is doing, unsure if the robot is ready for what is to come.

Absurdisan Absurdisan
Irene giggles in reaction to Dusty's polite and energetic behavior. "Looks like you're going to fit right in with us. Stay close, we have to get through the shopping sector to get to the dockside and I don't want you getting lost.
A short trek through the crowds later arrive the two at the cargo port. The loading of cargo has finished and there are only a few security personnel left to watch over the pipeline pumping fuel into the ship. "The Bin has two docking ports, we're at the large one used for loading and unloading cargo. The other one that is used by the crew is right above us. I thought we'd best start at the two dirtiest areas." She walks over into the ship. "This is the cargo hold that makes up well over half of the ship. We usually store tons of debris down here and fallen of dust and rust are everywhere. It's always a hassle to clean up everything but we have to since we need to turn off the artificial gravity to move some of the heavier parts. We use the cranes running on these rails to haul things around and there's a shelving area far off in that direction where we store smaller parts. " She walks over to the center where an elevated platform is located and beckons him to follow suit.

Zaltusinel Zaltusinel
Testsuya intently listens as the doctor examines the paper." I better not question how you came into possession of that. " He looks at the backside of the parchment and can see the symbols, though mirrored, shine through. He can't help but feel slightly disturbed by the drawing that looks to him like tentacles erupting from a Mountain." Remind me to introduce you to the works of an author back from Earth." He takes out his data pad and opens a star chart. "So, what corner of the universe is this pointing us towards?"

Loxas "Maybe" Sahap
I notice the map stretched out on his pad. I use my finger and point to the top portion of the pad. "Here, looks like Omega seventy-six or an unexplored section. Quite a fascinating direction to move to. I remember at the edge of the sector being three binary systems and a binary black hole system."

Dusty obediently followed through the station to the ship's cargo port. As Irene told him about it, he took a good look inside, marveling at the space and supplies. This was definitely one of the better maintained ships he'd served on, indeed. He looked at all the features and machinery as Irene listed them off before casting his eyes to the floor. He noticed a few remaining patches of reddish dust in the open spaces of the floor, obviously from their last shipment - he'd have his work cut out for him, and he was relishing the opportunity to get started.

"Yes, I know well the dangers of dirt and dust," he said, chuckling lightly to himself. "I was on a ship when a group of ensigns turned off the gravity as a prank." He looked around the cargo bay nostalgically as his chuckle became more of a laugh. "Particles of dirt got into the electronics and shorted out the life support. We barely made it to port before we ran out of breathable air! Three of those ensigns fainted! Haha!" He held his stomach as he let out a loud bout of laughter, doubling over and slapping his knee several times.

After a while he managed to compose himself and, wiping away a tear from his eye, he stood back upright and followed Irene to the elevator, casting a quick glance upwards to where the crew docking port was.

The Bin - Outside the Cargo Port Gaaron01234 Gaaron01234

Bolt was now not interacting with anyone. or anything. This is programmed to irritate the bot. during these moments he was programmed to do one of two things, go to low power mode. or explore for new data. Bolt was yet to scan much so he picked the later option. semi-blinding lights shined from his faceplate. It started with a wrench, then it was a table, then it was the entrance to the shop., then it was a street lamp outside. then it was a random civilian. (there were not very pleased about that) so he didn't continue scanning them. From object to object he eventually made his way to the public dock and saw a massive ship just asking to be scanned. Bolt's joy sensors were going wild

Last edited:
"Just a moment doctor." Testsuya grabs his communicator and calls Ardy. "Good afternoon mister Blackwood, are you at the ship? My sister will shortly arrive with a potential new janitor in tow. I believe she can handle it herself but feel free to accompany her if you've got nothing else to do." He hangs up and focuses back on the map. "So we've got mysterious coordinates, possibly leading to ancient horrors, in an unexplored area of the galaxy. As fascinating as this is. There's no chance of us reaching such a far away place on our own. Even the nearest possible jump target would leave us stranded with no means of return. We can try to drum up support for an expedition if you believe it to be worth checking out but I can't guarantee anything. "
Zaltusinel Zaltusinel H HeckingHeck

Irene presses a button and the elevator starts to slowly rise upwards. She chuckled herself, not because the story was particularly funny but because Dusty's laugh is incredibly infectious."This elevator and the room it leads up to were not part of the ship when we bought it. We've been improvising and jury rigging on many ends to make things work within our rather tight budget. " The elevator eventually comes to rest in the ships maw."This room functions as a giant airlock to bring the scrap parts in. We do the rough cutting out there and use the large plasma cutters in here to disassemble the parts further before sending them down into storage. Some of this equipment might seem antiquated. I mean, we still use rope! But it gets the job done and is surprisingly reliable. The airlock over there leads to the space suit room and further into the ship. This door opens into our small hangar. " She opens the door and enters the hangar where one ship is currently being parked."The pilots usually have to take care of their ships themselves. Mister Vickers is especially insistent in that matter." She notices that the standing fighter is actually occupied and decides to give the cockpits' glass a good knock.
Absurdisan Absurdisan Axel The Englishman Axel The Englishman

The shopkeeper was quite surprised to see that his robot was gone. He quickly locks up the shop and hurries after him.
Blastcover Blastcover

Arthur "Ardy" Blackwood
The sudden jolt of life from his communications device startled him. Of all the things he had seen and done, the buzzing of the device was certainly something not easy to get used to. He heard the message.

"Aye, I'm still on the ship.. I'll be sure to meet her Captain," Ardy stated.

Ardy should've been on the bridge but instead, he's stuck introducing new recruits. He sighed and went to the bridge entrance. What a day to be alive.

Jordan released the hull chunk with a sigh of relief. The thing had actually been larger than the Calypso, and while maneuvering the thing in open space was a piece of cake, the crowded traffic lanes closer to the station were a bit more challenging. The grapples on the smelter pulled the scrap smoothly away, and Jordan guided the Calypso into traffic lane P-57.

"Calypso to Bin" he sent on the Bin's private frequency. "Scrap delivered successfully. I'm approaching from station north in lane P-57. ETA for final approach 5 minutes. Iris, please prep the docking bay."

FabulousTrash FabulousTrash

(So sorry! I forgot to check Zaltusinel Zaltusinel )

-Kiagran looks at the cover and smiles fondly at the title-

"Kingdom Hearts huh? Good game, though I'm more of a Zelda or Final Fantasy fan"

Acknowledged Jordan. Okaerinasai!

The ship came to life as some of its systems powered on. The doors of the hanger Irene and Dusty were in shuddered and began to open up slowly, but surely. Looking through the cameras of the ship, Iris immediately noticed two lifeforms in the hanger, one of them being Irene and the other being one she did not recognize. It was only polite, Iris found, to say hi and warn the two of an incoming ship. Over the ship's PA system, Iris's voice rang out in the hanger

Kon'nichiwa Ms. Morya! I would like to inform you that Mr. Vickers is returning from a cargo drop off run and that he will be arriving in roughly 5 minutes. I recommend moving back a safe distance so the afterburners of the engines doesnt send you flying, hehe!

Gaaron01234 Gaaron01234 Absurdisan Absurdisan Tarmagon Tarmagon '

Okaerinasai = "Welcome home"

The occupied pilot shot up with attention. Well, to be greeted with the reinforced glass that protected the interior of his cockpit. Good thing this lad was wearing the most basic of cranium protection. You can't spell 'fun' with blunt trauma to the skull.

The youthful pilot pulled back the glass ceiling that loomed over himself. He caught sight of a group of about two persons standing besides his fighter. Perhaps it was time for some introductions?

"Hola mis amigos. Un buen día, lo es." Wait, wrong language..

The pilot cleared his throat before trying to re-introduce himself to the peers that probably had no clue what he was saying in the first place. Best to speak in the universal tongue.

"Good day, chaps. Fine weather we're having, am I right?"

Gaaron01234 Gaaron01234 Absurdisan Absurdisan

Bolt looked deeply into the ships build, inspecting every component visable from the 100 or so meters away. Bolt also noticed a ship door was open. Any one who knew anything about robotics would know that this robot is glitched, as the robot completely disregarded the privacy policies of scanning. Without permission the android walked up to the craft and began scaning the outside of the ship. Unfortunately Bolt had not had time to process all this information gatherd properly, So he proceded with just entering a semi-sleep mode (where his faceplate dimed and his joints locked up) where he could process some information efficiently. Not only this but the android had done this right next to the door of the space ship.

Arthur "Ardy" Blackwood
Ardy just sat at the entrance waiting for the new janitor. He wondered what was taking so long. The entire entrance was silent until he saw an Android race out scanning everything. Ardy became confused, trying to process why in hell would the droid race out scanning the ship, he hadn't been notified. He supposed he ought to tell the Captain. Ardy pulled out his comms.

"So... Uh Captain, an Android just raced and... and apparently scanned the ship... Should I drag it back in?"He wasn't entirely sure of what to say, "Oh, and the new Janitor hadn't showed up yet..."

He stood still waiting for a response.

Gaaron01234 Gaaron01234 Blastcover Blastcover

Following Irene towards the ship, they passed a man outside who was looking at a robot and talking into some comms device. Dusty could only give a quick, but excited, wave and a bright, "Hello!" before catching up with Irene and proceeding into the hangar.

Dusty looked about the large space and whistled appreciatively. Again, it was in good need a sprucing up, but it was impressive nonetheless. He heard a young, computerised voice come over the ship comms, announcing the imminent return of another ship, and his eyes went wide with delight. "You have an AI? Very fancy! Hello my computer friend!" he called out to the air.

Irene started walking, and he spied the single ship parked to one side, a sleek fighter-type craft that stood out against the more boxy interior of the hangar. It was also in need of a good scrubbing. Suddenly Irene wandered over to the ship and knocked on the cockpit, after which Dusty saw the sleeping man within as he whacked his head on the glass canopy before it slid open. He was good looking young man, it turned out. After rambling through some Spanish, he finally gave an introduction in a very articulate voice that Dusty hadn't expected.

Giving another wide grin, Dusty waved at the man in the ship. "Hola!" he practically shouted. He looked at Irene conspiratorially, "I served on a Spanish mining ship once, very nice captain." He looked back at what he assumed was the fighter's pilot and continued. "Yes indeed, fine weather! I am Dusty. I hope to be your new janitor soon! Your ship looks like it could use a good scrub, and I would treat her well!" He walked toward the fighter and extended a large hand up to shake and help the man down.

USS Bin - Hangar Gaaron01234 Gaaron01234 H HeckingHeck Axel The Englishman Axel The Englishman FabulousTrash FabulousTrash

Last edited:
Loxas "Maybe" Sahap
"There is no rush Captian. I'd imagine that I could develop some devices that could ease our scraping operations. While of course developing improvements for the ship, I was able to have a gander at the ship blueprints and I have some conceptions on overall improvement. I expect some of these parts to be construed from the parts we find in the field. I can detail these later when space travel convinces us. Also, Captian, here are the papers for myself and my son Kahex. What time would be best for our boarding?" I smiled, letting the sweat I had conspired to seep back into my scales. I had hoped I made a decent case with the captain.

Kahex is a Yorei. Much like is father, Kahex has four pupils that are instead lemon yellow draped upon a sea background. Only having one eye, the other is covered by a casing of his mother's scales. She perished when he was eight in Earth years. Kahex holds a stronger statue then his father, demonstrating superior physical and mental abilities compared to his father. His body also demonstrates far more muscular development and battle scars. His wings have been reconstituted with Necroril. A tannish substance that lacks shadows. His chest includes every scale covering chipped and his abdomen infested in slash, projectile, and other combat marks.
"Ah I see. So... how long have you been doing this scrapping deal? My father has done this awhile, so long that I don't know if he's gone insane." I rub my head, letting the scales lower back into my head. "Memories of those years where he wasn't so... unstable. No one will see it until its too late. Kiagran, what does it feel like to be... whole? No one has told me; I've lost everthing really. When my mother died, so did my father. Now its just me and I as a result was never that strong inside the neurons. I just..."
Lorem Ipsum Location: The Station Midnightchan123 Midnightchan123

-She listens to him speak, as he does so she reaches over and gently rubs his side, knowing that loosing loved ones can be hard before walking over to the kiosk and paying for her games-

"I don't think anyone is really whole....everyone has issues, troubles that keep them from realizing who they really are inside, you just...have to embrace it and realize your flaws make you different and it can be a good thing. For how long I have been working? 6 months. And maybe you should sit down and talk with your dad if your worried"

Zaltusinel Zaltusinel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back