• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Cleanup Crew OOC

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir didn't you want to be the ships medic? either way, I've added a little overview over existing crew and open positions to the OP of the CS section.

Ironrot Ironrot I wish you best of luck with whatever projects are using up your time in that case and see you in a future game.

H HeckingHeck fixing acknowledged and approved. I would like it again but I already have.

I was asked about my plans for the game and I may as well post them here for everyone to see.

We are gonna start on shore leave where we recruit the new members while the others get a chance to introduce themselves in a more relaxed environment.
We'll leave shortly afterwards as an urgent contract has come up. Nothing to big but a good start to get a feel for how the work side of the game will go.
I believe that switching between slice of life and the more adventurous events should strike a good balance.

I haven't decided where to take it from there and am open to suggestions. This is going to be in an episodic format of sorts so I wouldn't mind handing the wheel to someone else once in a while.

I was asked about my plans for the game and I may as well post them here for everyone to see.

We are gonna start on shore leave where we recruit the new members while the others get a chance to introduce themselves in a more relaxed environment.
We'll leave shortly afterwards as an urgent contract has come up. Nothing to big but a good start to get a feel for how the work side of the game will go.
I believe that switching between slice of life and the more adventurous events should strike a good balance.

I haven't decided where to take it from there and am open to suggestions. This is going to be in an episodic format of sorts so I wouldn't mind handing the wheel to someone else once in a while.

Sounds good to me ^~^

Noivian Noivian Silverlee Silverlee Welcome back you two!

So I'd say we should get this started this weekend. The prologue will probably take two weeks so it'd be great if you managed to jump in until then.
In case you didn't see, there's a list with still open positions over at the CS section so take whatever you want.

Noivian Noivian Silverlee Silverlee Welcome back you two!

So I'd say we should get this started this weekend. The prologue will probably take two weeks so it'd be great if you managed to jump in until then.
In case you didn't see, there's a list with still open positions over at the CS section so take whatever you want.

Gaaah >.<

The weekend is so far away :c

(kidding ^~^)

I won't be able to get a character sheet up until probably tomorrow...

I think only blastcover , Zaltusinel and Achilles are to be recruited. The others have been around for varying timespans.

It's also Saturday evening for me over here. I just didn't get the time to write earlier.
I'll make an introduction post in the IC thread and that will be the signal for the start.

H HeckingHeck I believe the last paragraph of your post is missing like, half a sentence. Also, the captain is not on the bridge but in an office he rented for recruitment purposes. I suppose he would have been involved with setting up the interviews.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back