• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Cleanup Crew OOC

I Was on three consecutive birthday parties and didn't have the strength to post afterwards. No idea where everyone else went.

yay and do you have a place you want my char to start or just start anywhere also thanks for waiting for me i know many wouldn't have
well the current situation looks like this:
we are leaving our current port in less than two hours of in-game time.
You are either already back on the ship minding your own business or among the few who are still relaxing somewhere on the station.

well the current situation looks like this:
we are leaving our current port in less than two hours of in-game time.
You are either already back on the ship minding your own business or among the few who are still relaxing somewhere on the station.
ah ok there's a janitor not sure about the other bios, just an idea but maybe the captain is feeling edgy so i ask if he needs any relaxants etc

Could work. Maybe you are in the medical bay right now and I'll have the captain drop by as soon as the current situation is resolved?

I Guess I'll just assume direct control.
i haven't posted yet don't just want to do a pants post but given i'm a dragon my hearings better so maybe i can hear your coming towards the medical bay

I Must once again apologize for my inactivity the last few days. Life just always seems to find a way when it comes to interfering with my role playing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back