• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Cleanup Crew OOC

OK, I was going to the entrance to meet the new recruits there but now I dunno. My character is usually on the bridge :)
Well I'm a new recruit :P just being shown around by Irene. Although I am but a humble janitor, I'm sure I'll be up on the bridge cleaning your mess at the most inopportune times!

Guys I have said it before, I live in Australia! please don't post at 3 am. I don't wake up till like 7:30. Have no fear. I have a solution. you guys just don't go to work or school or whatever you do until it's 8:10 my time. Seems fair right?

XD.

on a more serious note. I am having a good time :)

I Must inform you that I've just returned home from a very stressful day and don't feel up to the task of posting in a quality that I would be satisfied with. It at least looks like I'm going to have some free time over the weekend.

I Must inform you that I've just returned home from a very stressful day and don't feel up to the task of posting in a quality that I would be satisfied with. It at least looks like I'm going to have some free time over the weekend.
Hey no worries man, you do you and feel better.

Sorry! Irene had already walked me into the hangar by the time you posted, so I wanted to be sure we included you. Get in here and give us some love! Also, the picture on your CS isn't working?
Oh yeah, that's because the CS was made before the update so now all old pictures are broken... I should get that fixed!

Also, I'll show ya some love in a very normal way!

OH, did I imply that I would have the weekend off to rp?
What I meant to say was: I just need to paint a room, construct two wardrobes and build a shower and then can I do some posting before I collapse into my bed.

OH, did I imply that I would have the weekend off to rp?
What I meant to say was: I just need to paint a room, construct two wardrobes and build a shower and then can I do some posting before I collapse into my bed.
Ouch, hope it all goes smoothly man.

@Gaaron1234

Thank you for being a great host and managing to deal with my character with out much communication in a way that dose not control me but still guides in a fun and accepting manner.

hey guys, it seems I'm not getting notifications when people post or when I'm tagged for some reason, you can send me a message on discord at midnightchan123 #9073 if it's been more then a day, sorry about this ^^;

What kinda beings can one be
Whatever you want really. The only restorations are:
  • Must be able to fit through doors made for humans.
  • Can either breathe oxygen or has a way of surviving in an oxygen rich environment.
  • You can use species from books/movies/games but still need to write an original character from that species.

Silverlee Silverlee
Hello! Hello!
Glad to see that you've made it. I must say that I had almost given up hope on you what with the long silence and all that. I presume the plans for your character haven't changed since last time? Well either way, would you kindly move over to the CS section and drop off your character?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back