• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Cleanup Crew OOC

H HeckingHeck I believe the last paragraph of your post is missing like, half a sentence. Also, the captain is not on the bridge but in an office he rented for recruitment purposes. I suppose he would have been involved with setting up the interviews.
Ah whoops, I must've misread your post. Also, I dunno why I'm missing half a sentence.

Hi, I saw the recent post in the interest thread and thought I'd try and get involved (with the permission of Gaaron01234 Gaaron01234 of course) - if you're still looking for a janitor, I'd be happy to fill the position.

Alright, character sheet is in! Let me know if anything needs changing or if I'm good to go, and I'll get to posting in the main thread.

two interrupts, lunch and one lesson in binary later.
now excuse me as I collapse onto the couch.
I cheated. I just dumped the binary code into an ASCII translator that accepts large code blocks I found. Translated the whole thing in two seconds.

I find it amusing how you all assume I didn't do the same. I mean I could have translated it by hand. I've learned that sort of stuff after all but alas, I too am a lazy bum and took the easy way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back