• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Cleanup Crew OOC

When does the site update?

Presumably sometime tomorrow, unless they delay it yet again.

@WereFolf

The links to this area and the other threads are on top of each OP. I've put some bold red letters on top of the IC OP just in case. (You're the second person to miss those so far after all)

@Midnightchan123

I appreciate your intervention.

now could you two please delete your posts over there? I'd really like to have the IC thread be somewhat organized.

I Still need a Mechanic or someone to adopt me into their story. if not i will have to create a new character (I'm perfectly ok with)

I Still need a Mechanic or someone to adopt me into their story. if not i will have to create a new character (I'm perfectly ok with)

I suppose i could but seeing as my character is new to the crew, I think it would make more sense if you belonged to the captain

I suppose i could but seeing as my character is new to the crew, I think it would make more sense if you belonged to the captain

I am happy to do either. If your character is new then that makes it even more fun because then i get to just scan everything it will be great.

Last edited:
I fixed my character sheet
Acknowledged and approved.

Gaaron01234 Gaaron01234 Will this be starting soon. I'm still really stoked to RP this ^~^

Well, H HeckingHeck and Achilles676 Achilles676 still need to fix their sheets.
And Ironrot Ironrot Birdsie Birdsie Physalia Physalia Silverlee Silverlee Noivian Noivian and Leo Radomir Leo Radomir are still unaccounted for.

I'd say we'll do it like that.
I was going to make the first ark an recruitment story anyways since It'd fit with the ones who wanted to play as new members.
So we could also just go for a slow start and see if any of the above will still drop in. We are all on leave at a space station at that point so it's easy to argue that they were just taking their time off at thte time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back