• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The City of Maple Pines! [REBOOT] (A Vigilante/Criminal RP)

takki

Bringer of Stars and Caretaker of Seals
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Original RP by: YoungX YoungX

Hello! I've been wondering who wanted this kind of RP (A vigilante/criminal RP) Maple Pines is a world full of citizens, with normal people doing their normal business, police guarding the city with their donuts on their hands, criminals doing bad things, dogs and cats walking across the streets, cars going on where they want to go and much more normal things. That's what happens in this city at day.

At night, where people doesn't go outside much, vigilantes wander the rooftops, disguising as normal people and cloaking themselves from their identity. Criminals do their very evil businesses, like assassinating people, setting up bombs, DDoSing networks, and confronting the vigilantes. And of course, there is a very cool person named The DJ. He delivers news every morning on every day to the whole city using either the local radio or the whole city's comm line. He also delivers breaking news on any time of the day on every day, too.

Looking for long-term RPers!

Also the former members who would want to RP again with this kind of thing. If you guys don't want, its fine. Sorry if you were one of the former members and failed to tag you ^^.
Crystal Cali Crystal Cali Veltsu VI Veltsu VI ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic D duegxybus SirGrey SirGrey YoungX YoungX Tori Bradley Tori Bradley EchoTehGecko EchoTehGecko The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald SimonTheGuy SimonTheGuy Kyon Kyon B BlueClover @Salex The Baldie

Bump! I might officially when there are 5 active and has their CS posted. I would post the threads when we have like enough members.

OOC and CS done! I have tagged everyone, but if you didn't receive the notification, please rely on the links below.
OOC
Character Sheets

Last edited:
Bump! Still accepting peeps.

Three bumps in a row now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back