• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the city is calling (ooc)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Semblance

↣↣↠◇↞↢↢
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
the city is calling
OUT OF CHARACTER CHAT

Welcome to the OOC thread! Feel free to ask questions, talk about life, discuss your character ideas, flesh out character relationships, or anything you'd like.

Links: Main | OOC | CS

Last edited:
I'm soo excited! Will start working on my character asap!

I have a question.. if I apply for same character as someone else and the other's character gets accepted instead of mine, can I try to apply for another character?

I'm soo excited! Will start working on my character asap!

I have a question.. if I apply for same character as someone else and the other's character gets accepted instead of mine, can I try to apply for another character?
I’m excited to see what you come up with!!

Once everyone posts their CS, I will choose which characters to accept for each role. If we are missing a character for a role, then you could fill that role potentially. Or if all the roles are filled but you still strongly want to join the RP and I think your character would bring something new to the table, we could even create a new role for you. All sort of depends on what all the characters end up being like!

ophelia is (mostly) done (will add relationships as we plot and maybe some headcanons) i hope it was ok for me to post her out of the blue !!

ophelia is (mostly) done (will add relationships as we plot and maybe some headcanons) i hope it was ok for me to post her out of the blue !!
Ooo I love her! I bet she’ll be spending a lot time in K town :D there’s some fun karaoke bars in that area

Maybe the friend group can go for karaoke one night in the RP (could be an intro scene possibly)

Ooo I love her! I bet she’ll be spending a lot time in K town :D there’s some fun karaoke bars in that area

Maybe the friend group can go for karaoke one night in the RP (could be an intro scene possibly)
ooo yes !! that would be so much fun ^^

I'm scared, but yes, my character is up!

I will put his cs on a code later on.

Edit. Didn't like my previous character so I made new one. Still scared tho. Idk how people will react on him lol

Last edited:
I'm scared, but yes, my character is up!

I will put his cs on a code later on.

Edit. Didn't like my previous character so I made new one. Still scared tho. Idk how people will react on him lol
Aw I really like Leo! I think his religious background makes him interesting and the fact that he's a single father brings in a unique dynamic too. I can see the rest of the friend group become aunts/uncles for Minka and maybe help baby sit here and there

Thank you! I have had him in another rp too and people don't always react well to the religious aspect.

Aaww, that would be sweet! Perhaps Leo was also the pastor to wed couple a and couple b?

Thank you! I have had him in another rp too and people don't always react well to the religious aspect.

Aaww, that would be sweet! Perhaps Leo was also the pastor to wed couple a and couple b?
I think the religious aspect actually makes him rly unique b/c people don't often create characters with a strong religious background.

Ohhh I like that idea a lot! It was a very small wedding with just family members but I can see them reaching out to Leo specifically to be the officiant

I posted up a character when do we know if we're approved and can start?
I'm still waiting for people to post characters for the other roles! Once there are strong characters for each role, I'll officially select them then we can discuss character relationships and start RP-ing. I don't want to wait too long tho- probably in a week or so

There is not a set date yet, but I am hoping we get strong characters for all the roles by end of next week.

I'm going to go ahead and officially accept bambino bambino for the Traveler and Myling Myling for the Hopeless Romantic.

The Workaholic, Supporter, and Couple B roles are still open. Please tag your friends if you know anyone who might be interested! (I know sprouhtt sprouhtt mentioned she was interested in the Workaholic)

If anyone wants this position, they may sign up for it (workaholic) (Idk if it was taken yet). I had something come up and won't be able to contribute to this rp. Apologies! And good luck everyone, have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back