• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Circle of the Sith

I was on my spaceship the Instigator retruning from a trail in the Outer Rim. It was the latest in a long line of trials given to me by my Master Darth Yavik. My entire life seemed to revolve around test after test after test. Everytime they got harder but I managed to pass everyone of them. But no mattr how many times I pass my Master always looks at me like I'm a failure. I hoped this time would change his mind.

I was suppossed to be his greatest acomplishment. A clone of Anakin Skywalker the man who became Darth Vader one of the most powerful Sith to have ever lived but something went wrong. I came out different, defective my Master said and I knew he hated me for it.

As I flied threw space I got a message come up on my computer from my Master. I listened to the message and it said that my master would rebuild the Sith and Empire. When the message finished playing some quaddrantes came up on my computer screen. I punched them into my nav computer and set a course for them.

My ship dissapeared in a beam of light before apearing seconds later near some unnown planet. I flied down to the planet and saw an old Empire base. I passed some cannons but they ignored me and I landed my ship next to anohter one. I get out of my ship and walked towards the base.

Artem scowled upon hearing the man ask if he should throw him off a cliff.
“Maybe you should go fall off a cliff,” he muttered under his breath. Then, the silver-skinned Dathomirian began to speak. Well, he wasn’t going to be thrown off a cliff. That was good news. Then, the man began rambling on about how he was no king. Artem rolled his eyes. Honestly, everything sounded like blah blah blah. Then, the man started speaking about power. Artem started listening.

”Kings have power, but always want more,” Artem replied slowly, before pausing once more. Was the man giving him an offer that gave power?

”Why do you think that I’m worthy of wielding such power? I’m just an orphan from Coruscant. Why not throw me off a cliff? My bloodshed has no impact on you,” Artem replied cautiously. No one gave a stowaway a random opportunity to ascend. It didn’t make sense in his opinion. Artem was skeptical and he believed that he had every right to be skeptical.

"I can promise you with the power I can teach you will make foes cower at your feet" Darth Yavik said as he stepped closer to the boy. "Do you want to be feared or respected young one"? Yavik asked

Artem took a step back, alarmed by the fact that the man was approaching him. He could sense strengthen within the man, power. Perhaps, just perhaps, Artem didn’t want to admit that he feared the very man who stood in front of him.

”Do you want to be feared or respected?” The man said. Artie thought about it. Why not both?

”I want both...” Artem replied, the words slipping out of his lips. Then, he realized that it could’ve been a sign of disrespect.

”I want both... sir,” Artem repeated himself. Sir. God. Artem sounded like a little subordinate slave. No. Attempt shook his head.

”I’m not giving up my life to be your servant. I seek freedom, not to be enslaved. I’d rather be thrown off a cliff than to be your slave,“ Artem spat, taking another step away. Well, maybe he didn’t want to be thrown off a cliff. But the man didn’t know that, right? Maybe, Artem could chest death. Convince slug guy that he had died after being shoved off a cliff, only to escape from this world by hitching a ride on another ship. Yes. That was a good plan. And the plan couldn’t fail him.

Artem’s scowl turned into a frown, hearing the man practically state that he could read his mind. That was strange. The man had the power to read minds. It was almost like Artem’s ability to occasionally anticipate the move of a dumb officer or something. Artem hadn’t really thought much of his ability, but now, it suddenly made much more sense. Were they the same kind of people?

Now, Artem was more curious about the man. Now, there was a sense of familiarity with the man that stood in front of him. Artem turned to look at the man called Varic. The man felt strangely familiar too. He didn’t really understand why, but it was strange. Artem hoped that they didn’t sense his curiosity. Artem turned to face the silver-skinned man once more.

“Of course I can handle it,” Artem replied snidely, crossing his arms. He stared at the man up and down. There was something that told him not to trust the man quite yet, despite the Dathomirian’s seemingly kind intentions.

”I’ll only take the offer if you provide me with consistent amenities. Food, water, sufficient shelter. And the freedom to back out. Deal?” Artem finally said after a bit. He wanted to make sure he wasn’t getting snubbed or anything. He didn’t want to be cheated, sold off to the mines and left for dead.

"Varic secure the perimeter make sure there are no more surprise's" Yavik said with a nod. " Young one why don't you get into the small places around here and see if there are anything you can find" Darth Yavik said as he sat down in his chair. Everything is coming togather nicely Darth Yavik thought to himself.

“I’m not young one. My name is Artem,” the boy mumbled under his breath, before walking away. Anything he could find? What did that mean? As he was walking/wandering, his feet leading him, he saw a large figure in the distance, emerging from a starship. He hadn’t seen anyone, even aliens, that big. Frowning, Artem continued walking towards the figure. He could sense a weak feeling of familiarity with the individual. Upon closer inspection, it was a giant man.
“Are you one of the silver-skinned king’s servants?” Artem asked, approaching the man before stopped in front of him, arms crossed.
Anakim Skywalker Anakim Skywalker

I looked down and saw a liuttle boy with short hair I had never seen before. He reminded me of some one but I did n"t know why and then I grabbed my head with both of my hands beciase my brain stated hurting like someone was stabbing it with a needle. I closed my eyes because the pain was tearible and then I was suddnely a young bouy in the Jedi Temple on Coruscant training with some younglings as a small green aline watched. Then the pain went and I was back outside the Instigator again.

Yhis happened to me some times. I would have these really bad head aches out of nowhere and then I would be somewhere else. It was one of the reasons my Master said I was detective. I knew it was a memory because it felt so real but it wasn't one of my memorys. It was one of Anakin Skywalkers. I knew because I had never been to the Jedi Temple on Coruscany.

I could see the boy was still looking at me so I did my best to act tough and pretend nothing happened. "I am Anakim Skywalker. Loyal apprentice of the New Dark Lord Darth Yavik. The most powerful Sith to have ever lived." I said with prife.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" I asked him.

Gish_Sky Gish_Sky

I looked down and saw a liuttle boy with short hair I had never seen before. He reminded me of some one but I did n"t know why and then I grabbed my head with both of my hands beciase my brain stated hurting like someone was stabbing it with a needle. I closed my eyes because the pain was tearible and then I was suddnely a young bouy in the Jedi Temple on Coruscant training with some younglings as a small green aline watched. Then the pain went and I was back outside the Instigator again.

Yhis happened to me some times. I would have these really bad head aches out of nowhere and then I would be somewhere else. It was one of the reasons my Master said I was detective. I knew it was a memory because it felt so real but it wasn't one of my memorys. It was one of Anakin Skywalkers. I knew because I had never been to the Jedi Temple on Coruscany.

I could see the boy was still looking at me so I did my best to act tough and pretend nothing happened. "I am Anakim Skywalker. Loyal apprentice of the New Dark Lord Darth Yavik. The most powerful Sith to have ever lived." I said with prife.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" I asked him.

Gish_Sky Gish_Sky
The man suddenly held his head, his eyes closed shut. Was the Silver King sending him headaches or something? Or maybe it was punishment for whatever this giant human had done.

Then, the man introduced himself as some loyal apprentice of some Dark Lord. Artem scowled at the giant man’s remark. Loyal apprentice? Artem assumed that the name of the silver-skinned Dathomirian was Darth Yavik. What a ridiculous name. And the name Anakim Skywalker? That sounded almost like a ripoff of this famous Jedi guy from a long time ago, Anakin Skywalker.

“Is your name a ripoff of Anakin Skywalker? And I’m Artem. Unlike you, I’m not an apprentice. I have the privilege of being a student of Yavik. So technically, I could say that you’re my servant,” Artem replied, a cocky smile on his face and arms crossed.

I got mad and I mean really mad when the boy called me a ripoff of Anakin Skywalker.

A fake, a copy, a phony, a fraud, a knock off, these were allw rods people called me. That was all they saw when they looked at me. A bad imirtation of a man who had been dead for 100 years. I couldn't get away from it. No matter where I went.

And I hated Anakin Skywalker and everyone else because of it.

But I would show all of them. I would become more powerful than Anakin Skywalker ever was. Then everyone would hsow me the respect I deserved. And I would start with this cocky boy.

I lifted the boy into the air with a Force Choke and squeezed. "I AM NOT A RIP OFF!!!" I screamed "I AM THE CULLMINATION OF MY MASTERS WORK! THE FRUIT OF HIS LABOUR! YOU INSULT ME, YOU INSULT HIM!!!"

I let goes of the boy "kNOW this boy, ou only live becuase you said you are my Masters student. But if I find out your lying I will crush you like an ant."

Gish_Sky Gish_Sky Shadow101 Shadow101

Nick was fast asleep when he was suddenly awoken by a robotic voice. "Statement: We're dropping out of Hyperspace." Kyle said from the pilots seat. Nick had been using the hammock he kept in the cockpit to take a quick nap. Nick got up from his hammock and peered out the forward window. Outside he saw the desert planet of Tatooine. Home to much of the Galaxy's criminal enterprise, it was the perfect place for Nick to get parts and supplies that were untraceable. Flying an old republic ship, even though it was repainted, attracted attention from authorities and pirates. Keeping himself in the outer rim was the best way to protect the ship and his true identity. Kyle quickly plotted a course for the city of Mos Eisley, where they would find the bulk of the items they needed, including fuel. Nick left the cockpit and quickly retreated to his room, where he grabbed his cloak and attached 2 lightsabers to his belt, his personal blue lightsaber and the modified Inquisitor lightsaber. He grabbed a clone-wars era modified E-11 blaster and attached it to his belt on his left, near his dominant shooting hand. He took a glance in the mirror and quickly spoke to himself. "Regardless of where this takes me, I will follow the force." He returned to the bridge as they were landing and he peered out to see the dock manager. Nick and Kyle went to the door, and Kyle retrieved his large rifle and put it on his back on the way to the main airlock. Nick pushed a button and the door shot open, and a ramp came out of the ship and lowered to the ground. Kyle pressed a button on a nearby container, which began to hover and settled in front of Kyle. Nick stepped off and climbed down the ramp, Kyle in tow. The Dock manager approached him with a clipboard in hand. Nick had landed here before and already had the necessary credits for fuel, an external cleaning, and a fee to keep the ship off his roster. The dock manager happily took the credits and sent some droids over to the Horizon. Nick walked calmly through a doorway and into the busy street. He walked down the road to a vendor who was selling food. Nick purchased a few items and had them put into the container Kyle was pushing. Nick paid the vendor and they moved onto a vendor selling weapons and maps. Nick purchased a few maps and hyperspace routes, and also purchased a good amount of ammunition and a Blaster which had caught Kyle's eye. After that, Kyle quickly went back tot he ship with the container in tow, and Nick went to the nearby Cantina. Once he entered, he was greeted by a Rodian and the owner of the establishment. The owner quickly gave him a drink from the bar, and the rodian sat to his left. Nick then asked the same question he'd asked for years: "Have you seen anyone who seems out of place?" "Hmm. Let me check." The bartender said, turning around and looking at a datapad on his counter.

Kyle was on his way back to the ship when he encountered 2 thieves trying to steal his container. Kyle, having been underestimated yet again, drew his new blaster from the container and killed both thieves. They quickly dropped and the entire street froze, staring at the droid. He put his new weapon back in the container. "Statement: Tough break, meatbags." He then continued on, back to the ship where he quickly stowed the food container. He grabbed his new blaster and stuck it on a holster on his side, and proceeded back to the Cantina, where he sat next to Nick. It was some personable behavior Nick had programmed into him. He then took a look around the room, seeing if anyone who had seen him in the street had followed him back, or if he recognized anyone in the crowd, who quickly began talking about the two dead thieves less than a block away. "Way to keep our visit subtle." Nick said, smirking. "Exclamation. They were useless meatbags, Master. No one will miss them." Kyle replied, turning back to Nick. "Well lets just hope any attention you attract is the positive kind." Nick replied, taking a drink of the liquid the bartender had put in front of him.

Artem was surprised when the giant man raised his arm, lifting him into the air. Feeling his throat tighten, the boy spluttered for air, his body almost flailing. Out of desperation, he sent a punch flying at the angry giant’s face. The man, then, let go of him, letting Artem fall to the ground. Quickly scrambling to his feet, Artem scowled at the man, tempted to pull off the same maneuver. Artem could sense that the giant was angry, perhaps misled by Artem’s threat. Sure, Artem had been scared by that choking sensation that the man had done to the boy, but he was cocky. Artem could sense that the man was weak, at least weaker than him.

“Crush me like an ant? I’ll crush you like an ant, you fake weakling!” Artem exclaimed, lifting his arm. Watching the man levitate into the air, Artem pushed the giant into a group of nearby crates. Feeling the pride and power associated with suddenly having the upper hand, Artem spotted a Gonk droid waddling nearby. Levitating the droid into the air, he sent the droid flying at the giant.

Suddenly, Artem felt like he was out of breath. Strangely fatigued. Was the giant doing this to him? Artem couldn’t tell It felt like he had just ran 3 miles at full speed, his heart pounding in his chest and his legs suddenly weak.

No. The giant man was going to recover soon and Artem needed to flee, before the giant man pulverized him like a little ant. Maybe Artem was the ant now. Starting to run away, back towards where he had seen the silver-skinned Dathomirian, who could perhaps aid him, Artem felt his legs give out and fell onto the ground. Maybe it was the fact that he hadn’t eaten in days. Or just maybe, this feat had been the greatest Force stunt he had ever done....

Possible interactions: Shadow101 Shadow101 Anakim Skywalker Anakim Skywalker

Shadow could hear the beeping from his console going off. A ship landed and off stepped a giant cloaked figure. He couldn't tell if it were friend or foe. Obviously he had to be a friend or so he thought because the canons did not fire upon the ship so he had to have had the codes. He watched him pick up the child with no care in the world about hurting him almost toying with him. He looked through the cameras and caught a glimpse of his face and he looked very familiar he thought to himself.

His horns tightened as he started to reconsigned the face. "Vader" Shadow hissed. He had been dead for a long while he thought to himself how had he come back he thought. He then heard him blindly pledging allegiance to him. He was confused he had to think he thought to himself. He took off his robe showing off his chiseled body and tattoos. He slowly walked to where the cloaked figure was flipping the kid in the air. " Young one are you ok "? Shadow called out. " Who and what are you young Vader everyone in the empire could recognize your face a mile away." Shadow yelled out while keeping his hands on his sabers.

Last edited:
Artem, panting, shakily rose to his feet, upon hearing the voice of the Dathomirian, which frankly sounded worried. Artem had to admit that he was surprised that the haughty ‘king’ was capable of being worried.
”The fool tried to strangle me,” Artem spat, looking at the Dathomirian, who had now shed his robes. Glaring at the giant man, Artem slid behind the Sith Lord, for precautionary purposes.

”Vader’s dead. He’s just some large version of Vader. And I kicked his ass,” Artem added, figuring that the Dathomirian probably hadn’t seen the feat he had accomplished earlier. Most people, especially a teenager, couldn’t say that they hurled a giant man at a stack of crates. The boy saw another Gonk droid nearby, but felt too worn out to send another one at the giant.

I was lying on the ground where the boy throwed me and I was cvoered by the cartes. I pushed away the crates and I was then hit in the head by a Gonk droid. I rubbed my head where the Gonk had hit me and I could see the boy running away.

"Tou wont get away so easily!" I shouted at him.

Thats when I saw my master walk up to me. I got up and knelt before him and the boy hid behind him. "The boy insulted me, Darth Yavik! As your apprentice, I felt an insult to me was an insult to you. He needed to learn some respect."

I looked up at mys Master but he looked at me like I was a stranger to him. He even called me Vader. "Master? It's me Anakim. Anakim Skywalker. Your apprentice. Don't you recognise me?" I said but there was nothing not even a hint that he recognised me.

Why? Was he punishing me for attacking the boy? Was he playing mind games with me again? Or did he really not know who I was. He had too know me! I thought. We spent months training together. He was there when I was created. Wasn't he? He had too of been, I remembered it. Didn't I?

I closed my eyes as I got another terrible headache. When I opened then I suddenly in a weird chamber and I could see outside the chamber was a silver skinned man. The silver skinned man was suddenly replaced by a silver haired man before becoming the silver skinned man again. "I am the future of the Empire and the Sith. I am your new Master and you will serve me." said the silver man. The silver man suddenly became the silver haired man again. "Darth Yavik is the future of the Empire and the Sith. He is your new Master and you will serve him."

Was that real or was I going mad? I started screaming and fell to the floor in pain as it all became too much for me.

Shadow101 Shadow101 Gish_Sky Gish_Sky

Yavik could see the pain in the face of The Vader doppelganger. " That might be true but he was also ordered by me to secure the place and you show up and are mad at him" Yavik said as he stared to walk back up the ramp. "So you want me to be your master yet you have problems with my orders?" Now with his hands off of his sabers he went back to the main room awaiting for everyone to join him.

Artem stuck his tongue out at Vader doppelgänger and smirked, satisfied that the supreme leader of this place had stated that he was correct. Watching the silver-skinned Zabrak walk away, Artem followed him, walking up the ramp. Then, the man walked into some room of some sort and Artem sat down inside that room, looking around.
“Are you waiting for someone? Something?” Artem asked, looking at the Sith curiously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back