• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Circle of the Sith

Correct. However over time the Sith as I said have been hunted down. So our numbers are dwindling which is why I am creating the circle.

Ah okay, got it. So my character Idea is to introduce a more gray-jedi character. One who utilizes both the Dark and Light side of the Force. One that doesn't want the destruction of either, and works to help and damage both sides to keep them in balance, if that's cool.

Why are we arguing for ? As I said the Sith were in power and over the Corse of 100 years or so they came back and started to hunt down the Sith. Please post. Try to get more people in the RP. The more the merrier.
I was trying to keep things realistic. I wouldn’t call it arguing, just maintaining a sense of realism within the RP.

Also Shadow101 Shadow101 , when Yavik asks Artem to look around for something, what exactly should Artem find? Should he meet new people or something?

page 1 please click link above ^^^^^

Name: Nicholas White (Nick)

Race: Human, Alderrann descent.

Side: Light, but tends to use the darkness during his travels, as his Father taught him to.

Looks:

hqdefault (3).jpg

Scars or Tattoos: Multiple battle scars across his body, from blasters to lightsabers.

Biography: Nick was born to his Father and Mother on the clone-wars era Consular-class Cruiser Horizon. While he was young, he was trained by his father in the ways of the force, as his father did before him. He trained well and became a knight well versed in the Force as well as lightsaber dueling. His connection to the force is extremely strong, however, he has had a struggle with the balance of Light and Dark, believing a balance of both is necessary to the preservation of the Galaxy. He always carries 2 lightsabers on him and has 4 in his collection. The first belonged to his great grandfather and was constructed while he was in the Jedi order during the Clone Wars. It contains a Green blade, and its hilt appears to be a custom design. The second lightsaber he has was constructed by himself during his training. It contains a very dark blue crystal and has a slight instability, causing a distorted sound. His third lightsaber belonged to his Father. It contains a purple crystal and has a wooden stock, made from the bark of a Wroshyr tree during the fall of the First Order. The fourth, was won in battle by his grandfather during an encounter with an inquisitor. It has been modified over the years with a white crystal, created through the force with the red crystal. The blade is no longer spins. Its second emitter no longer functions. His father and mother left the vessel at the age of 18, deciding that their journey in the stars was over. It has a purple crystal and contains a unique design which firmly fits in Nicholas’s hand. His fourth, he earned while in a battle with a bounty hunter who employed a red lightsaber. The once red crystal was changed for a white crystal found in an old Jedi Temple. This is the one he typically always carries. He continues to fly with his brother Markus and new-found friend Samantha, an ex-bounty hunter of Mandalorian decent. In service of the ship is an HK-50 model from the Old Republic. It remains to be a well-built, hardened fighter and has been upgraded many times over the centuries of his life to hold against upgraded blaster attacks.

Any extra information: N/A

Name: HK-50 series Assassin Droid - Nickname "Kyle"

Race: Android, Hunter-Killer Series Assassin.

Looks:

download (5).jpg

Scars or Tattoos: Multiple battle wounds across his armor, but he is in great shape for an android older than 8 centuries, can remember most of his time in the Old Republic.

Biography: Kyle was found on Dantooine damaged. He was purchased by Nicks Grandfather. While in their care, he was massively upgraded to maintain a strong memory bank and has multiple level 3 and 4 armor upgrades. Nicholas has taught him how to care and how to think for his own. He is well trained in battle and is well trained in negotiation skills if need be.

Any extra information: He has a large database of languages and speaks almost every known and little-known language. He is a fast learner and interfaces well with computers. He is also the Horizon's pilot.

The Horizon:

Horizon.jpg

Last edited:
I left my starter open so anyone looking for a way in can use it. In a day or 2 I'll continue on from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back