• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Circle of the Sith

I'm interested. How long after the Fall of the Empire does this take place?

Sorry, I was reading through the messages and I'm confused. So if we're 100 years after the fall, wouldn't 99% off the jedi who survived 66 be dead by now? and most Clone-war era and Imperial frequencies wouldn't exist anymore, right? I'm confused on where we stand.

Sorry if I'm being an idiot. I'm just seeing multiple different time frames and I don't want to screw anything up by being in the wrong timeline.

Shadow101 Shadow101

Last edited:
Sorry, I was reading through the messages and I'm confused. So if we're 100 years after the fall, wouldn't 99% off the jedi who survived 66 be dead by now? and most Clone-war era and Imperial frequencies wouldn't exist anymore, right? I'm confused on where we stand.

Sorry if I'm being an idiot. I'm just seeing multiple different time frames and I don't want to screw anything up by being in the wrong timeline.

Shadow101 Shadow101
my character has a much longer life than humans due to her species and she was very young in order 66

my character has a much longer life than humans due to her species and she was very young in order 66
She’s a Togruta, right? She’s probably an old lady, since the average lifespan for them is 80-90 years, 200 being the max for force users.

its star wars its supposed to be
I don’t want to argue with you, but we’re keeping it realistic within Star Wars lore, which basically guides our entire RP, right? The Star Wars lore, such as lifespan, planetary systems and basic Jedi/Sith history are all being utilized as the backbone of the RP. If I disregarded the lifespan of a human, I could make Artem a toddler Jedi Grandmaster who could beat Varic and Darth Yavik in a fight. This is the reason why we maintain important aspects of the lore: to prevent unrealistic and ridiculous situations from occurring.

I don’t want to argue with you, but we’re keeping it realistic within Star Wars lore, which basically guides our entire RP, right? The Star Wars lore, such as lifespan, planetary systems and basic Jedi/Sith history are all being utilized as the backbone of the RP. If I disregarded the lifespan of a human, I could make Artem a toddler Jedi Grandmaster who could beat Varic and Darth Yavik in a fight. This is the reason why we maintain important aspects of the lore: to prevent unrealistic and ridiculous situations from occurring.
yoda used the force to lengthen his life just so he could train luke. So why cant my character?

yoda used the force to lengthen his life just so he could train luke. So why cant my character?
The lifespan of Yoda’s species is fairly large compared to a Togruta. He was already old when he trained Luke. For him, adding an extra few 20 years to his lifespan isn’t too much; Grogu is 20 years old and still a toddler, so for Yoda, he was adding an extra equivalent of a year or two (equivalent for Togrutas). Still, your character would be an old woman anyways, just with youthful aspects in terms of speed for her age.

The lifespan of Yoda’s species is fairly large compared to a Togruta. He was already old when he trained Luke. For him, adding an extra few 20 years to his lifespan isn’t too much; Grogu is 20 years old and still a toddler, so for Yoda, he was adding an extra equivalent of a year or two (equivalent for Togrutas). Still, your character would be an old woman anyways, just with youthful aspects in terms of speed for her age.
i didnt say she wasnt an old woman... Theres a reason she settled on that planet

i didnt say she wasnt an old woman... Theres a reason she settled on that planet
Clarification: she’d still look like an old woman regardless. Being 149, she’d definitely look like an old woman. Probably moves like one, talks like one, but moved around a bit faster than the average old lady.

Your starting to get it
Clarification: she’d still look like an old woman regardless. Being 149, she’d definitely look like an old woman. Probably moves like one, talks like one, but moved around a bit faster than the average old lady.

Um, I think you might wanna check out this post you made. Just to clarify, she’s an old lady using the Force to propel her lifespan, right?
no i was just using the lifespan as an example. Jedi can use the force to make themselves appear younger but only temporarily

no i was just using the lifespan as an example. Jedi can use the force to make themselves appear younger but only temporarily
Uh ok. Don’t recall seeing that canonically with Jedi (since they’re not supposed to care about appearnces), but I guess you can make up whatever you’d like.

Why are we arguing for ? As I said the Sith were in power and over the Corse of 100 years or so they came back and started to hunt down the Sith. Please post. Try to get more people in the RP. The more the merrier.

Why are we arguing for ? As I said the Sith were in power and over the Corse of 100 years or so they came back and started to hunt down the Sith. Please post. Try to get more people in the RP. The more the merrier.
hes arguing because character age is unrealistic

I'm just confused on the timeline of things. I didn't want to screw things up by setting my characters before or beyond the timeline. So this is 100 years after the fall of the Empire, so after the First Order as well, correct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back